Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) (27704 Views)

Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
1stCitizen:

grin grin grin You sure learnt a lesson today. Busybody cunt face twa.t

Waste of sperm
grin grin grin
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
bencarson007:

Waste of sperm
grin grin grin

Shad born co.ck head concieved by anal fluid.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
1stCitizen:

Shad born co.ck head concieved by anal fluid.

Just N50 condom bought by your father would have saved us this conversatiom
You are s fool nigga
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 18, 2017
bencarson007:

Just N50 condom bought by your father would have saved us this conversatiom
You are s fool nigga

A fvcking freak of nature produced by the putrid discharge from the anus of an imbecil.e
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 3:57am On Aug 18, 2017
1stCitizen:

A fvcking freak of nature produced by the putrid discharge from the anus of an imbecil.e

Civilized UK citizen wehdone o
You just described yourself.
Never knew you were gay
I even thought I was talking to a normal person.
Oya waka pass
Useless bastard
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
bencarson007:

Civilized UK citizen wehdone o
You just described yourself.
Never knew you were gay
I even thought I was talking to a normal person.
Oya waka pass
Useless bastard

That anal fluid dripping from your leprous father's pile infested anu.s seemed to have found great use in IVF for you.You're a walking vomit. Fvcking spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. Dick brain jerk. Your life is a monument to stupidity.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
1stCitizen:

That anal fluid dripping from your leprous father's pile infested anu.s seemed to have found great use in IVF for you.You're a walking vomit. Fvcking spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. Dick brain jerk. Your life is a monument to stupidity.

Really
I won't insult your parents that's even if you have any...
Its only kids without moral upbringing that act like you
Grow up kid
You don't deserve my mention and I refuse to go into dirty mud-slinging with you...
Oya waka
Like I said you don't deserve my mention.
Have a nice day son!
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
bencarson007:

Really
I won't insult your parents that's even if you have any...
Its only kids without moral upbringing that act like you
Grow up kid
You don't deserve my mention and I refuse to go into dirty mud-slinging with you...
Oya waka
Like I said you don't deserve my mention.
Have a nice day son!

Really? you mentioned "wasted sperm" and claim not to insult parents just because you can not handle the destruction I have subjected you .Who wasted his sperm? because I know your father has none.

You are a revulsion, a big suck on a sour limp pri.ck. You have the mentality of wall paper tearing of a dilapidated building.fvcking bestial amalgamation of abominations.

By the time I finish with you will end up killing yourself, Pimple- brained pre-puberty moronic cork-sucker.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
1stCitizen:

Really? you mentioned "wasted sperm" and claim not to insult parents just because you can not handle the destruction I have subjected you .Who wasted his sperm? because I know your father has none.

You are a revulsion, a big suck on a sour limp pri.ck. You have the mentality of wall paper tearing of a dilapidated building.fvcking bestial amalgamation of abominations.

By the time I finish with you will end up killing yourself, Pimple- brained pre-puberty moronic cork-sucker.

I can do this all year round with you but I don't want to make you feel so important in your delusion.
I called you waste of sperm because you are not worth your father's effort put into sexual activity.
An slowpoke would have been more useful as a replacement for you... Infact you are so useless that a hundred of you can't make one slowpoke...
Your dad is a good man that ended up with an idiot as a kid...

Really a waste of sperm...
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
bencarson007:

I can do this all year round with you but I don't want to make you feel so important in your delusion.
I called you waste of sperm because you are not worth your father's effort put into sexual activity.
An slowpoke would have been more useful as a replacement for you... Infact you are so useless that a hundred of you can't make one slowpoke...
Your dad is a good man that ended up with an idiot as a kid...

Really a waste of sperm...

Your father unfortunately did not have the same opportunity. Stop patronising with the bolded. You seem ashamed of your imbecilic introduction of "father" into this and want to save face. Shame on you fvcking toilet headed cumsplat.

Try to be a bit creative with your insults. You come out as retar.ded
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
1stCitizen:

Your father unfortunately did not have the same opportunity. Stop patronising with the bolded. You seem ashamed of your imbecilic introduction of "father" into this and want to save face. Shame on you fvcking toilet headed cumsplat.

Try to be a bit creative with your insults. You come out as retar.ded

An insult will only elevate you...
You are worthless
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2017
bencarson007:

An insult will only elevate you...
You are worthless

I thought you were a match. Never knew you have a Fart brain.

grin
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2017
1stCitizen:

I thought you were a match. Never knew you have a Fart brain.

grin

I rather try to match the Dangotes,Zukerbergs and Bill Gates of the world instead of fools and waste of sperm like you!
Who the Bleep are you that I should compete with or try to match?
Idiot please swerve!
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
bencarson007:

I rather try to match the Dangotes,Zukerbergs and Bill Gates

grin grin grin grin If these 3 people jump from your stupidity to the crater of your IQ, it will take forever for them to hit your IQ. grin grin grin
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
1stCitizen:

grin grin grin grin If these 3 people jump from your intelligence to the crater of your IQ, it will take forever for them to hit your IQ. grin grin grin

Yeah
I have seen the level of your uselesness...
slowpoke.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
bencarson007:

Yeah
I have seen the level of your uselesness...
slowpoke.

Another lame attempt from a MaggotShit Dogfucker
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
1stCitizen:

Another lame attempt from a MaggotShit Dogfucker

Iranu
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 21, 2017
bencarson007:

Iranu

Actually you remain one reason why stupidity meters will never be produced.

Using same on you and your type will break them.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
1stCitizen:

Actually you remain one reason why stupidity meters will never be produced.

Using same on you and your type will break them.

A far look at you shows your stupidity level is monumental... I fear what a close look will do...
Stupid maggot brained slowpoke.
Vamoose from here idiot
Bastard from a thousand fathers
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
bencarson007:

A far look at you shows your stupidity level is monumental... I fear what a close look will do...
Stupid maggot brained slowpoke.
Vamoose from here idiot
Bastard from a thousand fathers

grin grin grin Nice "cumback", did you scrape it from the back of your throat?You soon kill yourself due to my avalanche of insults, Let me give you a suicide idea...climb your stupidity and jump to your IQ.It's better to let people think you are an Idiot than to type on NL and prove it.

You must have been born along Lagos-Ibadan expressway because that's where most accidents happen. The smartest thing that will ever came out of your mouth is a dog's pe.nis. Fvcking Dog cunt licker.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2017
1stCitizen:

grin grin grin Nice "cumback", did you scrape it from the back of your throat?You soon kill yourself due to my avalanche of insults, Let me give you a suicide idea...climb your stupidity and jump to your IQ.It's better to let people think you are an Idiot than to type on NL and prove it.

You must have been born along Lagos-Ibadan expressway because that's where most accidents happen. The smartest thing that will ever came out of your mouth is a dog's pe.nis. Fvcking Dog cunt licker.

Get a life idiotttttttttttttttttttttttt
Die a big
Useless moronic baboon.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
bencarson007:

Get a life idiotttttttttttttttttttttttt
Die a big
Useless moronic baboon.

But you are dead already fvcking corpsefucker, a product of beastiality induced orgasm. grin grin grin
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
1stCitizen:

But you are dead already fvcking corpsefucker, a product of beastiality induced orgasm. grin grin grin

I see your parents made a mistake
You are pure shit!
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
bencarson007:

I see your parents made a mistake
You are pure shit!

Fvcking ass-cum guzzler, is that all you've got with the heavy bashing you are getting from me? Seriously I am beginning to feel bored and sorry for you considering the fire I am raining on you while you meekly respond. cheesy
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
1stCitizen:

Fvcking ass-cum guzzler, is that all you've got with the heavy bashing you are getting from me? Seriously I am beginning to feel bored and sorry for you considering the fire I am raining of you while you meekly respond. cheesy

Asshole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having 2 Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.