₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,915,395 members, 3,926,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 November 2017 at 08:22 PM

[land] Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Live Stream Online - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / [land] Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Live Stream Online (126 Views)

Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Live Stream Free On 26 August / EVENT_TIME!! Floyd Mayweather Vs Conor Mcgregor Live Streaming Full MATCH / UFC 200 Live Stream Lesnar Vs Hunt Online Free HD (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

[land] Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Live Stream Online by colormered: 3:45am On Aug 17
Mayweather vs McGregor Live Stream Online is the greatest of all. "Starting at the present moment, we got the opportunity to move beyond August 26," said Mayweather when inquired as to whether he'll battle McGregor in a rematch in the octagon in the UFC. "When we move beyond August 26, at that point we can discuss different things," said Mayweather in examining a conceivable rematch against McGregor.

>> Mayweather vs McGregor Live Stream <<

https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-watch-the-Mayweather-vs-McGregor-live-stream-online

I think Mayweather will return for no less than 1 rematch with McGregor. Ideally, the two warriors don't confront each other 3 times. It would be sad by then in observing Mayweather McGregor as yet battling past 2017.

The McGregor battle may need to get 5 million purchases on Showtime PPV for Mayweather to make $350 million. We don't have any piece of information what the battle will acquire. It may just do 2 million purchases or less. Mayweather will wind up with far under $350M if the battle just does 2 million purchases. With all the boxing and MMA fans that will be pilfering the battle on the web, it's likely a pipe dream on Mayweather's part to rely on him having the capacity to make $350 million purchases. Try not to misunderstand me. Mayweather will profit for the McGregor battle, yet I think it will be well shy of $350 million. That'll require a gigantic measure of PPV purchases from the buyers.

The Mayweather versus McGregor battle is seen as a bazaar occasion between a person that has never bound up a couple of gloves before in an expert battle confronting a resigned previous title holder boxer, who is returning from a 2-year retirement to gather a paycheck. The fans recognize what truly matters to this battle. They're not doltish. Indeed, even the easygoing fans know that McGregor has zero shot of winning. On the off chance that these same fans still need to see the battle severely enough on August 26 to pay the swelled $100 requesting that value arrange the Mayweather-McGregor battle on Showtime PPV, at that point it may do well. I question it however. My forecast is Mayweather will make not as much as half of the $350 million than he's hoping to get for the battle. You can't point the finger at Mayweather for envisioning however. I simply don't think his fantasy will work out as expected.

"In the event that the paycheck is there, we will get it going," said Mayweather. "$350 million," said Mayweather in boasting in regards to what he THINKS he'll be making in the McGregor battle.

(0) (Reply)

1 bedroom bungalow for rent at karu Abuja furnised N500k / The Cheapest Places To Rent A Room Around Lekki Phase 1 / Lands For Sale At Sapele Road Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.