Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK (26538 Views)

Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University / Meet Boubini Jones-Wonni, Best Graduating Student At Miles College, Birmingham / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by dainformant(m): 6:39am On Aug 17, 2017
Kudos to Miss Tioluwani Comfort has joined the list of Nigerian youths who are doing the country proud. She recently bagged the 2017 best graduating student with distinction in Law (LLM) at University of Wales, United Kingdom. Having left Nigeria to pursue her postgraduate studies after a frustrated effort by the incessant strikes that prolonged her stay at the University of Abuja where she got her first degree in law, she made good her decision, excelling with flying colours...

Her words: "I attribute my success to the Lord Jesus Christ because nobody receives anything on earth except it be given to him from heaven because in all fairness, I never expected that I would graduate with a distinction in LLM Law let alone graduate as the best student. Romans 9:16: “So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.”

I cannot claim that I read a lot but I can claim that I prayed a lot to achieve this. Thus I attribute this success to Jesus, who is the lifter of my head. The prayers of my parents also went a long way to make this happen. It symbolises the fact that Jesus still answers prayers. Also, faith in God with hard work pays."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/meet-nigerian-lady-2017-best-graduating-student-uk-university-photos.html

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Ikology(m): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2017
Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 17, 2017
Congrats girl. Way to go!

5 Likes

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by SeunFirstSon: 6:48am On Aug 17, 2017
Congratulations to her

3 Likes

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by GoldNiagara(m): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2017
Afonja she won fi success she yin ni. Congrat girl.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by mcmurphy132(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Yoruba ni awa ooo

41 Likes

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Homeboiy: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by femi4: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Afonja she won fi success she yin ni. Congrat girl.
Inu eje lowa.......O kare, omo Odua tooto

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by adextetoo(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2017
Haters are coming soon....but still pigs eti gba penalty lo throw-in

23 Likes

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2017
Hip hip hip
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Harbeyg09(m): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2017
Nigerians making us proud in foreign lands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by divineshare(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2017
Correct
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Amosjaj(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2017
Nigerian getting first class in foreign land
First class there is Nigerian 2.1 I can't blame we students because our acedemic calendar and schedule sucks.

2 Likes

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by lifeispeace: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2017
Harbeyg09:
Nigerians making us proud in foreign lands

4 Likes

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2017
Where is she from? Proud Afonja doing Nigeria Proud.

oh I see not like our 'developers' that their women only know how to do olosho work like Ifunanya Thompson, Cossy Orjiakor and their likes.

Just look at their papa faces waiting for them to bring back ashawo money, drug money and blood money.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Cyynthia(f): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2017
She's my Yoruba Christian sister. If not for we Christians, who will be hearing about Yoruba tribe ?
May God keep blessing you, more, more and more in Jesus name,Amen.

Our enemies won't like this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Xblink(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2017
Splendid......
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Bambless1(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Tioluwani o kaare jare, Ojulowo omo afonja!, o yaato si awon ara oke ohun lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by OritaIbadan: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Congrats dear sister, this is the type of news we want to hear
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Dupalmer: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2017
congrats
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by twilliamx(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Omo oduaa kare

12 Likes

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by GeneralOjukwu: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Always Afonja. ..

Our IPOB achievements in Asia supercede this.

angry angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by mikejj(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2017
you did not read you prayed a lot.come wia my holy water
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Harbeyg09(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=lifeispeace post=59553644][/quote]

tongue tongue
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by CHOPUP411(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Anywhere u see Yoruba u see excellent

10 Likes

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Tonero231: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Hardwork pays! Congrats dear
Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by Husty(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2017
The affiliation we_the Afonjas have with excellence and success is like the chemistry between pounded yam and egusi soup. Omo daada

21 Likes

Re: Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK by MrImole: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2017
I am desperately in need of these books as I'm interested in the secrets and politics of the major political families of this nation...
Books like:
1. Because I am involved: Lt Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu (RTD)
2. Why we struck by Ademoyega
3. My dialogue with Nigeria by Gen. Alani Akinrinade (RTD)
4. Vindication of a general by Gen. (Dr) IR Bamaiyi (RTD)
5. Who will love my country? by Senator Ike Ekweremadu
6. A fulfilled life of service by Arthur Mbanefo
7. Audacity on the bound - A diplomatic odyssey by Olusola Sanu
8. Restoring good governance in Nigeria volume 1 and 2: The civil service
9. Frontiers of Jihad: Radical Islam in Africa by Yinka Olowojobi
10. My watch– A memoir by Olusegun Obasanjo (3 volumes)
11. Olusegun Obasanjo the presidential legacy 1999 - 2007 volume1 & volume 2 by Ladipo
12. The history of the Yorubas by Samuel Johnson
13. Encyclopedia Britannica global edition 2016 30 volumes
14. Then spoke the thunder by Peter Enahoro
15. Honour for sale by Major Debo Bashorun (rtd)
16. The autobiography of Chief Obafemi Awolowo
17. Chief S. Ladoke Akintola: His life and times by Akinjide Osuntokun
18. Conscience and history: My story, by Peter Odili
19. The tragedy of victory: On-the-spot account of the Nigeria-Biafra war by Gen. Godwin Alabi Osama (rtd)
20. Tenants of the house by Wale Okediran
and any other books...
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, Ishilove, I really need your help on this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2013 Waec Result Is Out - How To Check Yours Now / Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] / Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.