Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue (19739 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Hopefullandlord And Co, I Need You Guys Take On This Issue. / I Want To Clear My Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by frank317: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

Ashewo. I now see why you so hate God. Na God send you to be Stripper? Ashewo no be work o.

Lol... U must be living in the slum... Isn't it obvious that u are a retired prostitute.

The bad news is u will still be claiming bornagain... Ebuka, will allow this one to come to chosen?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

I saw your Profile picture. You are Stripper. A hoe, i never knew Lepasharon was a prostitute. At least i took a selfie in the comfort of my home with every part of me covered, you little Muslim is a hawker.

Am waiting for you to open a thread for once since you joined NL

From today, i will only respond to you if i find you contributing in a coherent intelligible discussion. Other than that, i say, take your smelly STDs infected as.s somewhere else.

I told you, in your youth, if we stand side by side, with my clothes on, with you naked as you are in your profile, i will give you a run for your money. You're not my match.

What da fvck! shocked shocked

Had to run to view the profile and what I saw made me want to puke. The concept was so dirty with a dishevelled bed which suggests an immediate past activity which the actual image of the person does not do justice to. It rather sends shivers of revulsion down my spine!

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
butterflylion:

What da fvck! shocked shocked

Had to run to view the profile and what I saw made me want to puke. The concept was so dirty with a dishevelled bed which suggests an immediate past activity which the actual image of the person does not do justice to. It rather sends shivers of revulsion down my spine!

This scum hates me because I was on the side of the man she hated venomously.

I told you about a moniker here 4evergod/Damogul. She hates the guy for just no reason. Well, Am beginning to suspect she's jealous of his beautiful wife, whom she keeps posting her pictures here.

I asked her if she ever propositioned him for a relationship but he declined for her to hate him that fiercely. She wouldn't respond. That kind of hate can only come from rejection.

I use to think she was even a decent lady. I never knew she was a dead bit LovePeddler, who a drunk criminal will finish her up and stand aside and take a picture of her naked dirty skin.

How can a modest man as 4evergod whom i knew will ever have that vermin as an acquaintance not to consider for friendship?

All her tirades against me is because of that.

Flighty little dirt.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
frank317:

Lol... U must be living in the slum... Isn't it obvious that u are a retired prostitute.

The bad news is u will still be claiming bornagain... Ebuka, will allow this one to come to chosen?
Take a robe and just hang yourself. The world will be better off without an angry giddy like you.

Ignoremood activated.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

This scum hates me because I was on the side of the man she hated venomously.

I told you about a moniker here 4evergod/Damogul. She hates the guy for just no reason. Well, Am beginning to suspect she's jealous of his beautiful wife, whom she keeps posting her pictures here.

I asked her if she ever propositioned him for a relationship but he declined for her to hate him that fiercely. She wouldn't respond. That kind of hate can only come from rejection.

I use to think she was even a decent lady. I never knew she was a dead bit LovePeddler, who a drunk criminal will finish her up and stand aside and take a picture of her naked dirty skin.

How can a modest man as 4evergod whom i knew will ever have that vermin as an acquaintance not to consider for friendship?

All her tirades against me is because of that.

Flighty little dirt.

Yeepa! Your mouth be like horse whip with thorns attached. Extremely potent!

See assault! Haaa dia is Goduooo

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
butterflylion:

Yeepa! Your mouth be like horse whip with thorns attached. Extremely potent!

See assault! Haaa dia is Goduooo

She deserves it. She stalks me everywhere to call me names, thinking because am a Christian i will be shy to whip her stenchy leaky as.s
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

She deserves it. She stalks me everywhere to call me names, thinking because am a Christian i will be shy to whip her stenchy leaky as.s

Haba na. Is her as.s really stenchy and leaky?

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
butterflylion:

Haba na. Is her as.s really stenchy and leaky?

Pls revisit her profile and then conclude for yourself. A girl who sells her as.s for a living, what do you expect?

She's a high way. Anyone and anything can pass.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

Pls revisit her profile and then conclude for yourself. A girl who sells her as.s for a living, what do you expect?

She's a high way. Anyone and anything can pass.

So people who pass on this highway pay toll? shocked shocked Well...

[img]https://media./images/9f6c781444e3ac979f2578615348b75a/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by dalaman: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
The she-male has gone nuts.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by BlueAngel444: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:
This is really giving me worries...Please Ignore my grammer and advise my thoughts about this issue.

There is a lady more like my big aunty in Christ always preaching to me how i should put my trust in God anytime i complain about financial problem....I seldom tell her i am super desperate and in need of a little loan from anywhere,i will pay back when i get paid in any of my business, but She always tell me i should just keep on praying and fasting, when in reality im already hungry fasting naturally. She is well doing but always prefer to give her pastor big cash than to give me even money just to eat food.

Recently she has financial issues and came to me for help(sent her alot of cash in recent times i started doing a lil bit ok. For free o,as in I dash her without asking her to pray to God).

Back to my story. She came to me complaining very desperately that she might be chased away from her house due to she cant pay rent, I should please help her or run around for her if i dont have, She cant afford to be in the street and she is an orphan,her friends she called are not willing to help or even accomodate her.

So, I told her to put her trust in God and i will pray for her,she said i should be serious please... I told her i am very serious! dont she beleive in God?! ...I will honestly pray for you,God could even give you the full rent tonight plus jara..She got angry and left my place...She hasnt spoken to me again. She even blocked me on whatsapp where we usually chat.

So I want to know why many christains are hypocrites, you dont practice what you preach and how many men of God out there will still work for God if all the church offerings and tithes dissapears to heaven immediately after collection?! DID I DO ANYTHING WRONG for her to hate me now??

cc: lalasticlala

https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic

You will find out that the early church taught such wisdom
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by BlueAngel444: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
1Sharon:

Is the body of christ not already spited? Don't Christians already do a good job of spiting christianity?
701ecilana:

Be born again because you are not yet.
You can't see your own desperation to tell a lie.

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
butterflylion:

So people who pass on this highway pay toll? shocked shocked Well...

[img]https://media./images/9f6c781444e3ac979f2578615348b75a/tenor.gif[/img]
She's a toll gate and any man passing through toll gates a fee. And, she admitted once to being a lesbian too.

This is the ragtag calling me fake Christian because i took a selfie.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Lol, you quoted a lesbian God hating hoe to your tithe thread? She hates God.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

She's a toll gate and any man passing through toll gates a fee. And, she admitted once to being a lesbian too.

This is the ragtag calling me fake Christian because i took a selfie.

So 1Sharon is a lesbian? You mean she is a vag hunter? You mean she pokes around with other females? You mean she is an STD harbinger?

You mean, you mean, you mean,....

My friends and i are speechless! I am the guy dancing behind Eddie Murphy in the brown pants. cheesy

[img]https://media./images/aa81f8d16e1d9d33854f3b00533562cf/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media./images/d18a105a0029ebfe19aded0f56255643/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by BlueAngel444: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

Lol, you quoted a lesbian God hating hoe to your tithe thread? She hates God.

She is right to hate that god she knows, she doesn't know mine.

Only if she did
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
BlueAngel444:

She is right to hate that god she knows, she doesn't know mine.

Only if she did
Hmmm. Okay sir. Goodluck introducing your own to her.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
butterflylion:

So 1Sharon is a lesbian? You mean she is a vag hunter? You mean she pokes around with other females? You mean she is an STD harbinger?

You mean, you mean, you mean,....

My friends and i are speechless! I am the guy dancing behind Eddie Murphy in the brown pants. cheesy

[img]https://media./images/aa81f8d16e1d9d33854f3b00533562cf/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media./images/d18a105a0029ebfe19aded0f56255643/tenor.gif[/img]
Yeah, she is, and more sef.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by BlueAngel444: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

Hmmm. Okay sir. Goodluck introducing your own to her.

I am not sent to unbelievers, there are those for that
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 1Sharon(f): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
It is still going grin

Ki Ki grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by frank317: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
1Sharon:
It is still going grin

Ki Ki grin

Bornagain Christians are having a party... The devil is the DJ even as they bind him
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

So there is more? 1Sharon is an Olosho? I wonder how much she charges pandas in her motel?

[img]https://media./images/9ca033174b883c643aada48051e97d4b/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
butterflylion:

So there is more? 1Sharon is an Olosho? I wonder how much she charges pandas in her motel?

[img]https://media./images/9ca033174b883c643aada48051e97d4b/tenor.gif[/img]
We should find time and ask her that.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
BlueAngel444:

I am not sent to unbelievers, there are those for that
Hahahahahahahahahhaa. Bros, i perceive you have a good heart, but this place is Hades, the part that burns with fire. Get ready for unbelievers. You said your siblings almost lost their faith due to the activities of folks here.

I hope you are taking note?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by BlueAngel444: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

Hahahahahahahahahhaa. Bros, i perceive you have a good heart, but this place is Hades, the part that burns with fire. Get ready for unbelievers. You said your siblings almost lost their faith due to the activities of folks here.

I hope you are taking note?

There is fire that burns hell wink
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
frank317:

And u are a bornagain?
Lol... Even Jesus is begging satan to come and take u.
I don't even know who is worst, u or the devil

Born again that knows every and any insult under the sun in this galaxy grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

We should find time and ask her that.

Me I no fit ask Olosho for price o. Anybody can claim I went beyond asking price and actually did the deed. Apostle Suleiman comes to mind.

Make she advertise her price for Olx.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

Please dear sis it's OK. Just leave her. It's been a long time sis.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
1Sharon:
It is still going grin

Ki Ki grin
shocked

Dear, do you want to kill nairaland men? Small small now

We've seen you have ikebe but don't use it to confuse our men o, please grin

I like your colour you know, ebony - black beauty.

But small small, save some souls I beg.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
bennyann:

Please dear sis it's OK. Just leave her. It's been a long time sis.

Lmao, you should tell your christian sister the truth. When I was a christian I cant remember talking to people the way she does, the sort of people that parade themselves as christian can make anyone an atheist.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
I dey church o. You guys should stop all the confusion I beg. Can't someone glance through the religion section in peace again without all this wahala? cry
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
bennyann:
shocked

Dear, do you want to kill nairaland men? Small small now

We've seen you have ikebe but don't use it to confuse our men o, please grin

I like your colour you know, ebony - black beauty.

But small small, save some souls I beg.

grin I need to see your own "confusion"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? / Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan / Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.