Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest (44954 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest by victorDanladi: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
internationalman:
2face almost embarked on the protest until he remembered a line from his song ''best I can'' from his ascension album. here it goes.

If I slap am now them go say I dey kill too,
but if I leave am now them go say I dey fear eh
So I start to search for d answer whether I get d power to face dis kasala
bcoz of d repercussion make I nor do Wetin go make me end up for station
u know dis we nation na so dem kpai Dele Giwa & we still dey get inflation....
hmmmm,he reason like yorubas.Act before thinking,not like some people.Whoever do otherwise like tuface is a coward to them.
Re: Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest by Tmiky: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Not only 2baba, Where is Idriz Abdulkareem , he must say sometin too
Re: Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest by blazingnaija: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
charly boy ends anti-Buhari protest after escaping death
watch video.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYqwuw_htZY
Re: Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest by kayo80(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
silas24:
Reminds me of primary school....
If dem don beat you finish... You go come dey find which of your friends to blame....
*so guy you dey hear, dis guy carry hand slap me.. ogbeni you fvvck up you no be guy at all. . grin

LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest by ncoolsome(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
rxgodwin:
Na by force

Oga go an sitdon.

I wish u quick recovery.

Because everybody are virtually sitting down that's why the country is going down as well..
Re: Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest by pippen213(m): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
I support you Charle boy. Our mumu Don do. See what most people on this platform is writing when the man is fighting for them. This man Charle boy is very ok and you guys 're suffering and all you can say is negative remarks. I pity NIGERIANS. If you cannot support him then stay quiet and let him do what he think is the right thing to do for Nigeria instead of critizing him.

Martins98:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-ECx_9207k9Q/WZVK8FHN_TI/AAAAAAADzHg/FXAK24Bx_7Y1Px1MjCqV_4djKK_UDCPBgCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled%2B%25283%2529.jpg[/img]

Charly Boy has called out 2 Face Idibia of refusing to join the #ResumeorResignprotest which he has now called off .If you recall ,2Face also cancelled his planned protestin February.
In a video posted on Instagram last night, the Area Fada said

“My guy 2face, I am not happy with you. Since I couldn’t reach you directly, I decided to reach you through this medium.

Do you remember when you called on Nigerian youths to come out and protest? We obeyed because we thought you had a good intention to stand up to the injustices against the youths and masses of this country.But, as you retreated into a hole since then, I am very pained. If a beckon of hope like you can be lily-livered when people need you more, what is your problem?
“2face are you happy with the way Nigeria is headed? Are you saying you have not heard about the resume or resign protest, why are you not involved?”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX3XKWxF4MA/?hl=en
Re: Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest by Dolexman: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Oboy see them faulting area Father ,is like there own mumu just start .
Re: Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest by hollah123: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
lollypeezle:
Daddy, forget Tuface.

All of us know say all those "nothing dey happen" wey Tubaba dey always shout for him song na only for tune. Something dey happen

He has no gut
so if u have a brother that is rich n famous like 2baba, u will like him to die for Nigeria?them kill dele giwa,wetin happen? them kill fela, Wetin happen? y does he need to fight? he's super rich n i believe u know. even if fuel is 20k per litre he will still afford it so my guy big man no wan kpai ooo. life is sweet and good
Re: Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest by NERRORECORDS(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
The truth remains the same as the light.Protest or no protest.Lets talk about helping our selfs here first.In any denomination you represents pls consider helping upcomers in same line of strugle.The main aim of any protest seems to be a kind of open declearation tagging the large number of people involved as making it clear to the general public at large.But first assist the numbers you can.To show your feelings on same case.He represents a soul and feels for many.But all i can do tonight is listening to this hit which gives me delightment in music.So join me lets dance together.God knows better. http://www.codedsoundz.com/2017/07/music-nerro-loving-d-way.html
Re: Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest by ddeola: 5:25am On Aug 18, 2017
Charly Boy abi na Charly Baby, leave 2face out of your mess. Him sef get em own wey em dey face

If you wan do anything and you dey sure of yourself go ahead, those wey go join you go join you. You can't force 2face to respond to your call, be your own man sorry I mean boy abi na baby sef
Re: Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest by ninocia18(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2017
officialJP:
u are a real Nigeria "i don't care" blood is in u grin

grin
grin grin.... Brother, I care ooo. Things should just be done the right or wise way. If you want to die for Nigeria, kuku die well.
Re: Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest by ninocia18(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2017
kaima1984:
lies,if he due for this country we will notice,if u are comfortable the way things are going in this country pls keep quiet n let those DAT are nt OK with it speak

grin
grin grin... Oh. I meligo. Palu cup.
Re: Charly Boy Calls Out 2face For Not Joining Resume Or Resign Protest by officialJP(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
ninocia18:

grin
grin grin.... Brother, I care ooo. Things should just be done the right or wise way. If you want to die for Nigeria, kuku die well.
gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) / Rema In A Musical Group (Throwback Video, Photos) / Ighalo Visits House He Bought For Widows In Ajegunle (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.