Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Gerald Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gerald Limited (2719 Views)

Gerald Group Ltd / Job Vacancy At Gerald Travels And Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gerald Limited by arizona20: 9:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Dear Applicant,

Prior to your application for the available job of a customer service representative, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with GERALD LIMITED which has been scheduled for AUGUST 18TH 2017, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies your credentials, resume (hard copy), two passports with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Desk @ No 95, Fadeyi Express Road Fadeyi Bus-stop Lagos State Nigeria

Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral. However come with your writing material

Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview.

We look forward to meeting you.

BEST REGARDS

Please are they real? Somebody help me ooo

1 Like

Re: Gerald Limited by marystan: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2017
FAKE, GNLD THINGS.....
arizona20:
Dear Applicant,

Prior to your application for the available job of a customer service representative, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with GERALD LIMITED which has been scheduled for AUGUST 18TH 2017, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies your credentials, resume (hard copy), two passports with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Desk @ No 95, Fadeyi Express Road Fadeyi Bus-stop Lagos State Nigeria

Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral. However come with your writing material

Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview.

BEST REGARDS

Please are they real? Somebody help me ooo
Re: Gerald Limited by dotlad: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Got the same message o. Mine is for 21st August. How true are this people pls?
Re: Gerald Limited by afo09: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
very very gnld........run for your life......they sent me same interview with same address but different name last week..... people that went there confirmed that its gnld. Just goggle the address, its notorious for gnld activities.

Dear Applicant,

In response to your application for the available/advertised job position of a customer service representative, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with GERALDPLUS LIMITED  which has been scheduled for AUGUST 14TH 2017, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies your credentials, resume (hard copy), two passports  with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Desk @ No 95, Fadeyi Express Road Fadeyi Bus-stop Lagos State Nigeria

Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you  stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the  interview.

Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.
Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview. Also if you have a disability and require any special arrangements to assist you at the interview, let us know by writing back to this email at least 3 hours before the interview time.

JOB REF: KAA17/05
BEST REGARDS    

Managing Director

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gerald Limited by rollexzy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
I got the same mail.
Re: Gerald Limited by Abduletudaye(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Thats GNLD guys...dont fall for it... Gerald Ltd ko, Osborne Ventures ni angry
Re: Gerald Limited by Delesta2015: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
thanks a lot people. I almost fell for it. cheesy wink
Re: Gerald Limited by samx4real(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Can you imagine?

They sent me the same message yesterday 2pm and my interview date is today by 9am...

Which reasonable company does that?

Unfortunately am just seen the message 11:30am (very funny)
Re: Gerald Limited by Mapzone(m): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
This people sent it to my mail 28th of August 2017 by 9:00..
Re: Gerald Limited by SHOPPERS(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
One Very Simple Way To Knw Gnld Is By The Names Of The Assumed Company. Whenever You See Singular Normal Names Like Allen, Gerald, Donald, Nancy Etc, Just First Take Two Steps Backwards To Check. Moreso, No Serious Company Sends Long Messages As Invite
Re: Gerald Limited by dollarrise: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dear Applicant,

In view of your application for the advertised job position of a customer service representative, you are hereby invited for an aptitude test and oral interview with GERALDPLUS LTD which has been scheduled for MONDAY 28TH AUGUST 2017,the interview will start exactly by 9:00 am be punctual.

Please bring along original copies of your credentials, resume(hard copy)
two passports with you to the interview @ No 95 Fadeyi road, Opposite Nigeria travel agency, Lagos state Nigeria.

Please Note: The interview session will include written and oral test.

Be punctual, as lateness will not be condoned. This was the invite i got from them, but unfortunately when i got there the story was different. At first the gate was firmly locked from inside and i was surprise while a company that invited people for interview will firmly lock their gate. As I knocked and peep through the hole, a man neatly dressed in suit came out and ask me to wait that he is coming to open the gate for me, while i was waiting, another man outside gently touched my shoulder and asked me to go back to where am coming from if i love my life, i was worried but when i took a second look through that same hole i saw them dragging some one on the ground with his hands and legs tied, in shock i took off. Right now am so confuse and i intend to possibly report them to the nearest police station. Lets beware and share this message until it gets to the highest authority. Many graduates have fallen victims to ritualist all in the name of seeking for job in order to make ends meet. I weep for my country, our government has completely failed us.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment At JMG Limited / N-power Site Now Open For Registration / Salary For Mdgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.