Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today (2890 Views)

My Review On Legit Online Jobs That Pays Daily / An Investment That Is Worthy Of Your Money / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2017
Some years ago in Magodo and Ikeja GRA, etc. They were begging people to buy a plot of land for N600k. Could you believe me that today, with N30m, you will be begging to buy a plot of land in this areas only if you can see to buy.
When you want to buy a property, consider solely, the features of the area you are buying, not the distance, not really where you can leave now. Features here means those essential landmarks or projects that’s going to make the place develop in no distant time.
A lot of opportunities are going on at Ibeju-Lekki area of Lagos now. This axis happens to be the Dubai of Africa, with amazing ongoing projects, such as:

1. Dangote Refinery (Biggest in Africa & 6th in the world).
2. Lekki Deep Sea Port (First Deep sea port in West Africa).
3. Lekki Free Trade Zone (Fastest growing FTZ in the world).
4. Beach Resorts (Eleko Beach, Lagos Private Golf Beach Resort, La Campagn Tropicana and many more).
5. Pan Atlantic University (Permanent site of Lagos Business School)
6. New International Airport.
7. Eleganze Industrial City.
8. St Augustine University (First Catholic University in West Africa).
9. Insignia (Makers of Power oil and Indomie Noodles).
10. Coscharis Motors Showroom.
11. New Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge.
12. Lots of amazing infrastructures such as: Great Secondary Schools, Hotels, Factories, Banks, Coast Roads and Estates.

HOW TO OWN YOURS
• Come for inspection of the property
• Pick, fill and submit subscription form
• Make a down payment either cash or installment
• Collect receipt and allocation letter
• Take possession and allow your imagination run wild

Call or chat with David on 08068677558 if you'd like to know more.
Email : rosedaleproperty@gmail.com

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X471Dm3dogA

Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by ExplorerReturns(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
to discuss with other participants and get updated on the things happening in mmm, join my telegram group through the Link in my signature
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
It's affordable today; I bet you have no idea what your investment as low as it is today will yield tomorrow.

Take advantage of the opportunity you have today, because it will only count when you do.

For more information and enquiries please call/WhatsApp David on +234 8068677558
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
we are Here To Help You Actualise Your dream
For more information and enquiries please call/WhatsApp Rosedale Homes +2348068677558
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Available for purchase
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Invest today and not tomorrow because tomorrow may be too late! Lands are appreciating daily. Buy today so you can enjoy the benefits in real estate. This is a buy and build estate. Call/WhatsApp: +2348068677558
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Call or chat with David on 08068677558 if you'd like to know more.
Email : rosedaleproperty@gmail.com
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 5:46am On Oct 25, 2017
Do you know that the no. 1 secret of most successful real estate investors is that they buy land on the fringe of development and wait for future capital appreciation.

Get more details...... 08068677558 or 08158770323
Rosedaleproperty@gmail.com
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
It's affordable today; I bet you have no idea what your investment as low as it is today will yield tomorrow.

For more information and enquiries please call/WhatsApp David on +234 8068677558
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Buy today so you can enjoy the benefits in real estate. This is a buy and build estate. Call/WhatsApp: +2348068677558
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
Available for purchase
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
Invest now and plan well for your future. we just a phone call/chat away 08068677558
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2017

Take advantage of the opportunity you have today, because it will only count when you do.

Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
we are Here To Help You Actualise Your dream
For more information and enquiries please call/WhatsApp Rosedale Homes +2348068677558
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 6:31am On Dec 10, 2017

Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 12:49am On Dec 18, 2017
Do you know that the no. 1 secret of most successful real estate investors is that they buy land on the fringe of development and wait for future capital appreciation.

Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Available for purchase
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 2:26am On Jan 04, 2018

Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by structuredan(m): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2018
U may want to spread ur investment with a multi concept company and earn 1.03 - 2.9% daily roi call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
The value of these properties increases daily and in the very near future it would be the preferred home of many.

This is the right time to invest for now and for the Future.
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by Futureinvestors(m): 12:36am On Jan 30, 2018
My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
The value of these properties increases daily and in the very near future it would be the preferred home of many.
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 4:52am On Mar 09, 2018
For available properties you can invest on please do contact us to request for on site Videos and pics.

Give us a call now or chat up 08068677558

Name: Rosedale Realty
Hotline: 08158770323 ‎
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2018
We don't just tell you to invest but show you the right property to invest in where huge Return On Investment is the order of the day. Partner with us today and let the appreciation begin.

For more information and enquiries please call\whatsapp David on 08068677558
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 2:10pm On May 01, 2018
A well chosen property is certain to deliver greater return in the future not only in the form of capital growth but also in the form of rental returns. In order to maximise investment return, investors must position correctly especially in this hard times. Buying real estate is more than just finding a place to call home. It's about investing in the right property that produces a decent return over time.
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 4:02pm On May 18, 2018
Invest now
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
You don't wait to buy land, you buy land and wait. Call us today to book for inspection( +2348068677558 )
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by threadstohn: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2018
For more information and to request for a tour of the estate, please contact Rosedale Realty on 08068677558. You can also send us a message on whatsapp
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hello, If you need a tried and tested system of growing your money, instead of waiting for retirement annuity, then this is for you.
if any of the following is true about you:
a) You’ve lost money in trading before due to inadequate preparation on your part
b) You have not been consistently profitable for the past 3- 6 months
c) You have a full time job, and it is truly challenging to get enough time to prepare for every trade you make
d) You work for yourself and you want a truly consistent way of making money that your can monitor on a daily basis. If one of the following is true about you, and you want to do something about it, then go and check out this link: https:///y86mu566
Remember. For the words of Pastor Oyedepo of the “For every original, genuine idea that can revolutionize your life, there is a counterfeit” It is your responsibility to find out the truth and hold to it.
See you at the top!
You can contact me through: eniolax@yahoo.com
Re: Investment That Pays Off On The Long Run.why Not Give It A Try Today by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Market Realty is an excellent Telegram group for both Agent, Buyers and Sellers of genuine property http:///marketrealty

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks / Stanbic Ibtc @ease Wallet Account / What Can I Do With 75k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.