Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Graduated As Best Student In UK University Reveals Her Secrets - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Who Graduated As Best Student In UK University Reveals Her Secrets (351 Views)

Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force / Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Graduated As Best Student In UK University Reveals Her Secrets by DRIFTyKING(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Recall, Miss Tioluwani Comfort, the Nigerian lady who graduated with distinction in Law (LLM) and best Overall student at Bangor University formerly called University of Wales, United Kingdom, she has come out to reveal the secret to her success, according to her, she ascribes all credits to God almighty, because nobody receives anything on earth except it be given to him from heaven.

She wrote;

I don’t, but I am quite studious. I attribute my success to the Lord Jesus Christ because nobody receives anything on earth except it be given to him from heaven because in all fairness, I never expected that I would graduate with a distinction in LLM Law let alone graduate as the best student. Romans 9:16: “So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.” I cannot claim that I read a lot but I can claim that I prayed a lot to achieve this.

Thus I attribute this success to Jesus, who is the lifter of my head. The prayers of my parents also went a long way to make this happen. It symbolises the fact that Jesus still answers prayers. Also, faith in God with hard work pays.

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-graduated-best-student-uk-university-attributes-success-god-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Govt Committed N22bn To LAUTECH In 6years / Bank Fraud Detection, Prevention And Control / Govt(jamb) Cause Of Bsc And HND Discrepancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.