Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

ACM Sentenced To Death Narrates How He Killed His Lover, ACW Sholape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ACM Sentenced To Death Narrates How He Killed His Lover, ACW Sholape (715 Views)

Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Man Condemned To Death, Narrates Ordeal After Spending 24 Years In Prison.Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACM Sentenced To Death Narrates How He Killed His Lover, ACW Sholape by Godson333: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Convicted Air Craft Man, ACM, Bernard Kalu had told the General Court Marshal that he did not know when he killed his lover, Air Craft Woman, ACW, Oladipupo sholape, also known as Shomzy Shomzy.

His statement, contained as part of the court’s finding was read out by Flight Lieutenant MA Umoh shortly after Kalu’s conviction.

According to the document, Kalu said he suspected that his estranged girlfriend was having a love relationship with another man.

Recall that Kalu had in March this year shot and killed his estranged lover at her residence at the Nigerian Air Force Base in Makurdi, the Benue State capital.

Reading out the findings Judge Advocate of the Court, Flight Lieutenant MA Umoh said that when Kalu was taken into the witness box, he agreed that Sholape was his lover whom she had promised to propose marriage to in the presence of his mother.

Kalu added that when his mother eventually came, he only introduced her as a lover but didn’t propose to her as promised because his mother had, the night before counseled him to face his study and prepare for his JAMB and NDA examinations rather than thinking about marriage at that age.

Kalu told the court that shortly after that period, he started noticing some kind of withdrawal from the relationship on the side of Sholape and during which he apologised and they got back together again.

He also said that during Sholape’s birthday last February, they had an issue over his failure to buy her a birthday present but that that too was quickly resolved.

Kalu said he went to Compound 9, Corporal and Below Quarters where Sholape had just gotten an accommodation on March 11, and she introduced him to a young man, Samuel Echo but that he was not comfortable with the young man because he suspected that he was having a love affair with Sholape.

He said that prompted him to quickly pick Sholape’s phone and scrolled through while they were alone and she was preparing food for him and that he was shocked to see some questionable chats as well as an unused condom by the side of the bed.

Kalu said as soon as Sholape appeared from the kitchen and saw him with the phone, she got angry and asked why he was going through her phone without her knowledge adding that when he asked her whether the young man who occupied the house was going to use the condom on her, she said, “now you know, so what else.”

He said the statement so angered him that he started having headache and he went back to his house to sleep but couldn’t sleep or do anything stressing that the next time, he saw himself putting on his camouflage uniform at his friend’s place and then he saw himself in the guardroom.

The convict said when he later came to himself, he asked why he was in the guardroom, he was shocked when somebody told him he had killed his girlfriend.

Asked during cross examination if he killed his girlfriend, Kalu said he did not kill her.

President of the court, Gp. Capt. Elisha Bindul found him guilty in six out of the eight-count charges proffered against him and sentenced him to death by hanging, subject to the confirmation of the judgement by the conveying authority.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/how-it-all-happened-convicted-acm/
Re: ACM Sentenced To Death Narrates How He Killed His Lover, ACW Sholape by Godson333: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: ACM Sentenced To Death Narrates How He Killed His Lover, ACW Sholape by Teaveapoet(f): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
you shud hav listnd 2 ur mum then, c d pain u hav causd her. may God help u 2 make heaven. and purnish whosoeva is relatd 2 her killin.
Re: ACM Sentenced To Death Narrates How He Killed His Lover, ACW Sholape by zolapower: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hmm ,se na edi abi na village people ?
Re: ACM Sentenced To Death Narrates How He Killed His Lover, ACW Sholape by silas24(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
This sort of thing happens when your village people are using 4g Lte... grin
Re: ACM Sentenced To Death Narrates How He Killed His Lover, ACW Sholape by doctimonyeka(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
This is what happens when kids leave their books and start looking for what is not looking for them...

I pray you receive pardon..
Re: ACM Sentenced To Death Narrates How He Killed His Lover, ACW Sholape by ActionsShure: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
U shud af bullsheef her
Eaten the fopd she prepared.
bleeped the hell out of her that night.
Sleep cool
Following day block her calls
Block her whatsapp
Avoid her
Get a new bich
And dump d old bich.
Its painful sha when u truly love a gal and think you are the only one she is fucking.
U been dumb niggi.
Niggis shudbstop fuckin one gal too much and dreaming of na me she love pass.
She can neva cheat on me.
My ex bich cheated on me despite all my love
Care
Everything.
I also saw texts
Chats
Calls
Even one guy for up town dey blow my chic steady.
As at that time i was having rent issues.
I swallowed my pride.stayed thr till i sorted my rent money.
Quietly bleeped d hell out of her d night i had planned to leave.
Since den i changed phones nos
No more reach 2me.
Dnt let pussy geh in2 your head
It kills.
And now u gonna be killed in a painful way.
Fuc

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Committed Suicide After Posting This On Facebook / Photos: Alleged Phone Thief Caught And Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa State / Young Boy Shot Dead In Benin!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.