₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,883,643 members, 3,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 September 2017 at 10:45 PM

VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 (11327 Views)

Graduate Trainee Program At VFD Group / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 / Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2015 (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by mars2015: 12:17pm On Aug 17
VFD Group is an alternative financial services holding company that creates value by working within Nigeria's informal financial sector to create innovative products and solutions that are accessible to the everyday Nigerian.

VFD Group was founded by highly skilled professionals with diverse experiences, qualifications and professional backgrounds, who identified the gap between individuals and small businesses and their banking experiences, and set out to bridge the divide.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Title: Executive Management Trainee Program

Job Description
Are you smart, driven and enthusiastic about creating value? Would you like to collaborate and engage in discovery-driven learning? Are you willing to join us in our journey to become a world-class financial institution?
The Programme
The VFD Group Executive Management Trainee Program (EMTP) is just for you! Your career journey with us starts with a 12-week intensive training program.
This includes assessment tests, case studies, business scenarios, and rotational attachments.
This sets you on a fast track to mid-level management.
Requirements
Minimum of second class upper degree from a reputable university or upper credit for polytechnic graduates.
Valid NYSC certificate
Maximum age of 27 years
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
http://myhotcurrentjobs.blogspot.com.ng/2017/08/vfd-group-graduate-executive-management.html for details on how to apply

Note: At the end of the twelve-week program, successful participants will be integrated into the company's workforce.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by eduresearch: 3:22pm On Aug 17
nice
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by mars2015: 5:58pm On Aug 17
mars2015:
VFD Group is an alternative financial services holding company that creates value by working within Nigeria's informal financial sector to create innovative products and solutions that are accessible to the everyday Nigerian.

VFD Group was founded by highly skilled professionals with diverse experiences, qualifications and professional backgrounds, who identified the gap between individuals and small businesses and their banking experiences, and set out to bridge the divide.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Title: Executive Management Trainee Program

Job Description
Are you smart, driven and enthusiastic about creating value? Would you like to collaborate and engage in discovery-driven learning? Are you willing to join us in our journey to become a world-class financial institution?
The Programme
The VFD Group Executive Management Trainee Program (EMTP) is just for you! Your career journey with us starts with a 12-week intensive training program.
This includes assessment tests, case studies, business scenarios, and rotational attachments.
This sets you on a fast track to mid-level management.
Requirements
Minimum of second class upper degree from a reputable university or upper credit for polytechnic graduates.
Valid NYSC certificate
Maximum age of 27 years
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
http://myhotcurrentjobs.blogspot.com.ng/2017/08/vfd-group-graduate-executive-management.html for details on how to apply

Note: At the end of the twelve-week program, successful participants will be integrated into the company's workforce.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by res2day: 9:35pm On Aug 17
www.myhotcurrentjobs.blogspot.com.ng remain the best. We make sure you are not left out.
Always visit for real jobs update. If you need past
question of any job or help for an interview all
you need do is to like us on facebook and then
state what you need. Note all our services is free.
Past questions and likely interview questions of any kind be it NBC, dragnet, workforce etc is free.
All you need do is visit the blog and click our
facebook like button then state ur need in the
comment section.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by mars2015: 7:29am On Aug 18
ongoing
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by mars2015: 9:58am On Aug 18
just a reminder
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by eduresearch: 12:06pm On Aug 18
thanks
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by eduresearch: 5:24pm On Aug 18
res2day:
www.myhotcurrentjobs.blogspot.com.ng remain the best. We make sure you are not left out.
Always visit for real jobs update. If you need past
question of any job or help for an interview all
you need do is to like us on facebook and then
state what you need. Note all our services is free.
Past questions and likely interview questions of any kind be it NBC, dragnet, workforce etc is free.
All you need do is visit the blog and click our
facebook like button then state ur need in the
comment section.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by eduresearch: 7:38am On Aug 19
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by mars2015: 11:50am On Aug 21
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by biyi99(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23
I just got an invite!! Whos here to share experience on how the test would look like??

And the time for the test wasnt sent...
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Yeoja(f): 6:29pm On Aug 23
biyi99:
I just got an invite!! Whos here to share experience on how the test would look like??

Same here, time wasn't sent. Plan to call the number below the mail tomorrow.
Please share your test experience guys smiley
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by closerange: 6:37pm On Aug 23
biyi99:

When did you receive this mail, I havnt seen mine, are you resident in Lagos?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by ExcelIBK(f): 6:38pm On Aug 23
My time said 9, they resent another mail

1 Like

Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by closerange: 6:49pm On Aug 23
ExcelIBK:

Is the test for tomorrow?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by lekzzydo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23
please who know the test venue direction from oshodi. Thanks
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Blessedgurl(f): 7:07pm On Aug 23
Please, is everyone having Saturday 26th as their test date?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by ExcelIBK(f): 7:08pm On Aug 23
closerange:

No, mine is 26th
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by efilimu(m): 7:25pm On Aug 23
ExcelIBK:
What did they ask you to bring when coming for the assessment?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by efilimu(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23
closerange:

What date?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by ExcelIBK(f): 7:47pm On Aug 23
efilimu:
What date?

Check your mail
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by murphyjamaal99: 7:50pm On Aug 23
Pls, who knows if it is possible to reschedule¿
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Igboeze90: 7:53pm On Aug 23
ExcelIBK:

No, mine is 26th
Na wa oooo...Seems like I wasn't shortlisted.

Pls are you a graduate of finance-related degree?

VFD don fall my hand oooo.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Yorubabhoy: 8:03pm On Aug 23
Am surprised i was not shortlisted for the aptitude test. Anybody yet to get a mail?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by excellence123: 8:27pm On Aug 23
is there anyone who was shortlisted that studied science related field cos I want to know if that was a criterion
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by teajae(f): 8:32pm On Aug 23
excellence123:
is there anyone who was shortlisted that studied science related field cos I want to know if that was a criterion

I studied computer science and was shortlisted.

1 Like

Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by closerange: 8:36pm On Aug 23
Igboeze90:

Na wa oooo...Seems like I wasn't shortlisted.

Pls are you a graduate of finance-related degree?

VFD don fall my hand oooo.

Maybe your location had to do with it.. Maybe they just shortlisted Lagosians... Maybe they are not done sending mails

1 Like

Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by excellence123: 8:37pm On Aug 23
teajae:
I studied computer science and was shortlisted.

Dats nice... it means I should still be expectant... I studied ICH and I have every other criteria for the job and also Lagos based.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by scarlet2016(f): 9:00pm On Aug 23
From oshodi just enter gbagada and tell the driver ups its just 50 box but hold 100 incase
lekzzydo:
please who know the test venue direction from oshodi. Thanks
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by scarlet2016(f): 9:05pm On Aug 23
Ups is in the same compound with workforce
scarlet2016:
From oshodi just enter gbagada and tell the driver ups its just 50 box but hold 100 incase
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Largehrt(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23
Didn't receive any mail... Probably wasn't shortlisted.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Igboeze90: 9:12pm On Aug 23
closerange:

Maybe your location had to do with it.. Maybe they just shortlisted Lagosians... Maybe they are not done sending mails

Lagos I don't think so. I live in Lagos at present.

Two reasons for not getting the mail come to mind:
1. I studied biochemistry
2. They're sending out the mail in batches

Whatever happens. The future is bright

2 Likes 1 Share

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Federal University Of Technology, Owerri [55 Positions] / God Has Blessed Me With A Good Bank PHB Job 2009 / Has Anyone Been Contacted By The Nigeria Police Force Force For Interview????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 312
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.