₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,883,642 members, 3,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 September 2017 at 10:41 PM

VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 (11326 Views)

Graduate Trainee Program At VFD Group / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 / Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2015 (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by sharplikenail: 12:10pm On Sep 06
toluduji:
I have been scheduled for test tomorrow. Please does anyone have an idea on how i can get to workforce group from the Island. I need directions Please. Thanks

Check out https://Lara.ng to get the accurate directions you need immediately.

She'll hook you up:

Directions from Adeola Odeku to Plot 9 Gbagada - Oworonshoki Expressway, Beside UPS, 100234, Lagos

Walk To Post Office Bus stop

Take a Keke Napep
Heading Toward: Obalende Park
Get Off at: Obalende Park
Price: ₦100 - 100

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Oshodi Oke Bus stop
Get Off at: West End Bus stop
Price: ₦250 - 300

Walk To Your Destination

Total Estimate: ₦350 - 400

Estimated Travel Time: 47 mins

https://lara.ng/?getdirections=90193
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by AlimiYetunde(f): 12:12pm On Sep 06
alimiyetunde3@gmail.com Thanks
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by heyeoler(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06
Hephzibah21:

What time is yours?
I also got one by 9am.. Any idea how to prepare guys?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Sandicious: 1:55pm On Sep 06
toluduji:
fortunately i stumbled on a workforce group pq on my phone just now if you are interested in having a copy message me. or paste your mail and copy me.
please help me with the workforce pq @obiageri120@gmail.com
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by heyeoler(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06
Hephzibah21:

Dear Uche,

Congratulations you've passed our test.
Lii
This is to invite you for an interview as detailed below:

Date: Friday September 8th, 2017
Time: 9:00am
Venue: VFD Group Foresight House 163/165 Broad Street Lagos(Near Elepahnt house)

Kindly confirm availability by responding to this email and please send a copy of you resume.

Thank you.

Regards

Any idea what the interview will look like, I also got an invite for 9am, friday
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by mars2015: 2:26pm On Sep 06
noted
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Yeoja(f): 2:37pm On Sep 06
Hephzibah21:

What time is yours?
11 am
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by olhawhaley: 4:55pm On Sep 06
Worldboss187:

Pls Bro help send the past question to whaleymarvelous2@gmail.com
Respekt bruv... you far 2 kind
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Hephzibah21(m): 5:50pm On Sep 06
heyeoler:

Any idea what the interview will look like, I also got an invite for 9am, friday
Not at all o. Just blank.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by hannne(f): 6:30pm On Sep 06
toluduji:
fortunately i stumbled on a workforce group pq on my phone just now if you are interested in having a copy message me. or paste your mail and copy me.
Please Kindly forward to my mail agbaih@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by wongpre(m): 1:32am On Sep 07
LaoluQ:

faizeola@gmail.com
hannne:
Please Kindly forward to my mail agbaih@gmail.com. Thanks
Pls can I get it too. wongpre@yahoo.com.
I'm new here I don't knw how this works . Thanks
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by wongpre(m): 2:04am On Sep 07
toluduji:
Pls can I get it. wongpre@yahoo.com
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Johnwendy1234: 10:19am On Sep 08
I got an invite mail too
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Yeoja(f): 11:43am On Sep 08
Hephzibah21:

Not at all o. Just blank.
How was your interview?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Hephzibah21(m): 11:47am On Sep 08
Yeoja:

How was your interview?
Was interesting... Just be able to tell about u previous work if any.. .why u choose to work with vfd... What are you would best fit in and what u intend to contribute to that area..
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by excellence123: 1:52pm On Sep 08
toluduji:

Assist with workforce pq
Bullet2shine@gmail.com
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by excellence123: 1:52pm On Sep 08
Hephzibah21:

Was interesting... Just be able to tell about u previous work if any.. .why u choose to work with vfd... What are you would best fit in and what u intend to contribute to that area..

Kindly assist with workforce pq

Bullet2shine@gmail.com
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Yeoja(f): 1:53pm On Sep 08
Hephzibah21:

I had actually done my interview before I asked about yours. Mine might not have been as interesting as yours but will keep hoping for positive feedback. Did you ask when we should expect feedback? Forgot to ask about that at the end cheesy
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Uchgreen: 4:04pm On Sep 08
Got a mail from Vfd for interview on Wednesday. Please for those who have had theirs, help me with some info on what they might ask. May God help us all.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by GoldenSpine24(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08
Uchgreen:
Got a mail from Vfd for interview on Wednesday. Please for those who have had theirs, help me with some info on what they might ask. May God help us all.

Mine was a 6-member panel.

Just the same quality that takes you thru any interview..Confidence!!!

Please do not say what you cannot defend or claim to be who you are not cos if you do, believe me, one out of the team is gonna see right thru you.. It's an executive trainee role.... They are not searching for experienced geniuses so, They are just searching for confident individuals who can align their career path with their brand. Individuals with a clear mental path of were their careers are headed. Individuals who can enjoy a conversation cos interview is a conversation which means, it should flow and that onus lies on you .

As for the questions, they may vary from candidate to candidate...but please, try to understand the questions before replying. If you do not hear the question, feel free to request that they ask again. If you feel you didn't answer well, please do not allow it affect the rest questions so that anxiety won't seize you up. But be sure to understand how to answer the "CWMY" Question (Can we meet you). The answer either sets a calm tone for you to enjoy the interview or a rigid tone to get you nervous all thru.

Lastly, read more bout them and what they do, not for the sake of the interview, but to honestly see if your career path can align with their vision and mission. WHY? Cos if you can aligh yourself to that,when you speak, you are gonna ooze honesty, confidence, and readiness. Feel free to smile and ask them questions. If they throw you humor, laugh too and ease the nerves.

Best Wishes to You and Everyone on this path.

#PeaceOut

6 Likes

Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Lyand94: 11:30pm On Sep 08
who has gotten an invite for interview?

1 Like

Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Uchgreen: 11:32pm On Sep 08
Thanks so much... God bless you plenty
GoldenSpine24:

Mine was a 6-member panel.

Just the same quality that takes you thru any interview..Confidence!!!

Please do not say what you cannot defend or claim to be who you are not cos if you do, believe me, one out of the team is gonna see right thru you.. It's an executive trainee role.... They are not searching for experienced geniuses so, They are just searching for confident individuals who can align their career path with their brand. Individuals with a clear mental path of were their careers are headed. Individuals who can enjoy a conversation cos interview is a conversation which means, it should flow and that onus lies on you .

As for the questions, they may vary from candidate to candidate...but please, try to understand the questions before replying. If you do not hear the question, feel free to request that they ask again. If you feel you didn't answer well, please do not allow it affect the rest questions so that anxiety won't seize you up. But be sure to understand how to answer the "CWMY" Question (Can we meet you). The answer either sets a calm tone for you to enjoy the interview or a rigid tone to get you nervous all thru.

Lastly, read more bout them and what they do, not for the sake of the interview, but to honestly see if your career path can align with their vision and mission. WHY? Cos if you can aligh yourself to that,when you speak, you are gonna ooze honesty, confidence, and readiness. Feel free to smile and ask them questions. If they throw you humor, laugh too and ease the nerves.

Best Wishes to You and Everyone on this path.

#PeaceOut
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Lyand94: 11:43pm On Sep 08
who else got an interview date for 16th sept?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by GoldenSpine24(m): 5:47am On Sep 09
Uchgreen:
Thanks so much... God bless you plenty

Always welcome bro, success!!!

1 Like

Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by scarlet2016(f): 8:30am On Sep 09
Pls when did you write
Lyand94:
who else got an interview date for 16th sept?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by ExcelIBK(f): 1:48pm On Sep 09
Yeoja:

I had actually done my interview before I asked about yours. Mine might not have been as interesting as yours but will keep hoping for positive feedback. Did you ask when we should expect feedback? Forgot to ask about that at the end cheesy

Why say so, what were the questions you were asked
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Yeoja(f): 10:30pm On Sep 09
ExcelIBK:

Why say so, what were the questions you were asked

Lol, it was just a case of practicing probable questions and being knocked out with "questions of the moment". Questions i was asked were based on what I say. Just prepare for questions about your career plan, from your cv and maybe questions about what you love to do. Goldenspine24 kinda said it all in his post above smiley
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by ExcelIBK(f): 10:26am On Sep 10
Yeoja:

Lol, it was just a case of practicing probable questions and being knocked out with "questions of the moment". Questions i was asked were based on what I say. Just prepare for questions about your career plan, from your cv and maybe questions about what you love to do. Goldenspine24 kinda said it all in his post above smiley
Whao!!! That's kinda scary. And all Hesse professionals always have nice throwbacks for freshers like us �
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by ExcelIBK(f): 5:55pm On Sep 11
Yeoja:

Was there any request for any documents at the interview
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Yeoja(f): 9:49pm On Sep 11
ExcelIBK:

Was there any request for any documents at the interview
Nope, as long as you replied their mail with your resume.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by scarlet2016(f): 9:07am On Sep 12
Just got invited for an interview on the 16th whose with me?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Legend23: 9:19pm On Sep 12
scarlet2016:
Just got invited for an interview on the 16th whose with me?

I got invited for an interview for 16th too.
I really want to know if they pay well and from their website it's still not very very clear what they do.

Someone please respond!

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Federal University Of Technology, Owerri [55 Positions] / God Has Blessed Me With A Good Bank PHB Job 2009 / Has Anyone Been Contacted By The Nigeria Police Force Force For Interview????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.