₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,884,805 members, 3,815,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 04:57 AM

VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 (11459 Views)

Graduate Trainee Program At VFD Group / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 / Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2015 (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by samuelkingz(m): 9:29pm On Sep 12
Chinazougochukwu@gmail. com...
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by CooKeed(m): 11:15am On Sep 13
Legend23:

I got invited for an interview for 16th too.
I really want to know if they pay well and from their website it's still not very very clear what they do.

Someone please respond!

I don't know how much they pay.
But from the info on their website they are into finance, loans, asset management, microfinance banking, real estate. Six subsidiaries.

Why not go for the interview and get to decide of it's something you want to pursue.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Legend23: 2:23pm On Sep 13
CooKeed:

I don't know how much they pay.
But from the info on their website they are into finance, loans, asset management, microfinance banking, real estate. Six subsidiaries.

Why not go for the interview and get to decide of it's something you want to pursue.

Thanks for your response
I really wanted to know because I'm coming from somewhere far
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by CooKeed(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13
Legend23:

Thanks for your response
I really wanted to know because I'm coming from somewhere far

I guessed as much. You are welcome.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Legend23: 4:44pm On Sep 13
CooKeed:
I guessed as much. You are welcome.

But please for those that have gone for the interview..What's the office like? do they look like they can pay well? I wrote my test at workforce so I didn't get a chance to see them.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by CooKeed(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13
Legend23:

But please for those that have gone for the interview..What's the office like?
do they look like they can pay well?
I wrote my test at workforce so I didn't get a chance to see them.

Maybe you should send me a pm
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Uchgreen: 7:06am On Sep 14
Their office was cool sha, not so big tho but just cozy enough to start ur career journey. The atmosphere was friendly too. Really like their boardroom tho. Can't say about their pay but i think it should be something reasonable
Legend23:

But please for those that have gone for the interview..What's the office like?
do they look like they can pay well?
I wrote my test at workforce so I didn't get a chance to see them.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by scarlet2016(f): 8:18am On Sep 14
Hw was the interview
Uchgreen:
Their office was cool sha, not so big tho but just cozy enough to start ur career journey. The atmosphere was friendly too. Really like their boardroom tho. Can't say about their pay but i think it should be something reasonable
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Uchgreen: 12:36pm On Sep 14
Went well... Pretty straightforward, within 10 minutes you're done
scarlet2016:
Hw was the interview
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by toluduji: 1:52pm On Sep 14
I wrote the test last week and i am yet to get an interview invite. Is anyone here with me on this?

1 Like

Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by NaturalNerd(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15
Hmm
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by ExcelIBK(f): 10:20pm On Sep 15
NaturalNerd:
Hmm

What's the challenge
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Lyand94: 10:21pm On Sep 15
Please how can I get to the venue from oshodi
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by scarlet2016(f): 10:43pm On Sep 15
([quote author=Lyand94 post=60501848]Please how can I get to the venue from oshodi[/quoteDirections from Oshodi to Broad St, Lagos Island, Lagos

Walk To Oshodi Isale Bus stop

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Cms central Park
Get Off at: Cms central Park
Price: ₦200 - 250

Take a Keke Napep
Heading Toward: Tinubu
Get Off at: Kakawa Street
Price: ₦30 - 50

Walk To Your Destination

Total Estimate: ₦230 - 300

Estimated Travel Time: 38 mins

I hope this helps you alternatively when you stop at cms Elephant house is a trekkable distance or ask people around when you reach cms park..success in your interview
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Lyand94: 1:30am On Sep 16
Tnx scarlet. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by scarlet2016(f): 5:53pm On Sep 16
Please does anybody know when they would get back to us
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by ExcelIBK(f): 8:24pm On Sep 16
[quote author=scarlet2016 post=60526491]Please does anybody know when they would get back to us

Has all interviews been conducted ??
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by scarlet2016(f): 9:16pm On Sep 16
[quote author=ExcelIBK post=60530573][/quote] i dont knw dear
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by ExcelIBK(f): 3:27pm On Sep 17
Maybe one of you guys that the interview could try sending a mail to inquire
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by ExcelIBK(f): 10:43am On Sep 18
People check their mail, offers letters rolling in already.. Resumption for training is September 25th
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by CooKeed(m): 11:03am On Sep 18
ExcelIBK:
People check their mail, offers letters rolling in already.. Resumption for training is September 25th

Quick question. Something is not very clear. The pay stated in the letter. Will that be for the duration of the training only? Will there be a review after training?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by ExcelIBK(f): 11:19am On Sep 18
CooKeed:

Quick question. Something is not very clear. The pay stated in the letter. Will that be for the duration of the training only? Will there be a review after training?
It's for the training only ...cos they're will be a new offer if you succeed ...my own question is!!! They said consolidated ...is that pay for the whole 12 weeks ?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by CooKeed(m): 11:28am On Sep 18
ExcelIBK:

It's for the training only ...cos they're will be a new offer if you succeed ...my own question is!!! They said consolidated ...is that pay for the whole 12 weeks ?

shocked My, oh my! Didn't notice that before o. Sounds like it's for the entire 12 weeks.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by ExcelIBK(f): 12:02pm On Sep 18
CooKeed:

shocked My, oh my! Didn't notice that before o. Sounds like it's for the entire 12 weeks.

I think you should call Monica ,and tell her to explain the meaning of consolidated stipend
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by CooKeed(m): 12:11pm On Sep 18
ExcelIBK:

I think you should call Monica ,and tell her to explain the meaning of consolidated stipend

You think I should call. You don't think you should call.lol

But I think it means what we think it means. It's the total pay for the 12 weeks duration.

What I need to know now is the proper salary. Do you happen to have information on that?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by heyeoler(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18
I'm yet to get any mail o.. Had my interview 8th Sept.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by ExcelIBK(f): 1:48pm On Sep 18
CooKeed:

You think I should call. You don't think you should call.lol

But I think it means what we think it means. It's the total pay for the 12 weeks duration.

What I need to know now is the proper salary. Do you happen to have information on that?

That's why you should call to ask, and also ask if the pay will be reviewed when you're offered full time employment.

It's not me who got the offer, a friends friend just told me about it
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by CooKeed(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18
ExcelIBK:

That's why you should call to ask, and also ask if the pay will be reviewed when you're offered full time employment.

It's not me who got the offer, a friends friend just told me about it

OK.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by folavictor: 2:21pm On Sep 18
ejo how did they say is the pay gangan shocked shocked shocked
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Lyand94: 11:10pm On Sep 18
Has anyone who attended the interview on the 16th recieved their letter?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by Uchgreen: 12:10am On Sep 19
for those who received mail, please when did you guys do your interview?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017 by ExcelIBK(f): 9:55am On Sep 19
Has anyone called to confirm the consolidated stipend... And has anyone accepted the offer?

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIMC Applicant Training ! / Have You Ever Quit Your Job Without Having A Back Up Plan? / Ushering Jobs Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.