Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) (1259 Views)

Two Nigerians Caught With $2.8m Cash At Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu / Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) / Zamfara Corper Declared Wanted By Modibbo Adama University Over N30m Scam (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by KingMicky3286: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Two Nigerian Passport Holders has been arrested by a clever eagle eyes Cambodian police for using black money to dupe Cambodian Nationals .

They have been in this business for long time until they met their waterloo. Many Nigerians has been in the Blacklist of Cambodia government over illegal activities in Cambodia ranging from drug, scam, rap and other crimes and Cambodia government has vowed to root out the bad eggs in their country.
More Details visit www.naijacabals.com
http://naijacabals.com/comments.php?id=NDIx%20&&%20views=dmlld3M=

Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by odiereke(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Na wah ooooooo, when would this people stop soiling our country's reputation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by madridguy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Noted.
Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by KingMicky3286: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
odiereke:
Na wah ooooooo, when would this people stop soiling our country's reputation.

This is a big insult to Nigeria..... Please how can i change nationality , i am Tired of our brothers who wants to make money today and die tomorrow...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by hmbassey1960(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dem IPOB trying to use biafra money in cambodia and not
nigerians,
the headline should be two isreali citizen shukuemeka abiama and ogeshuku abiama were caught in cambodia trying to develop the country with Biafra remaining currency.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by StakerLives(m): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
cool

I served in the Criminal Investigation Dept (CID) for two years and after much observation i discovered that those guys are from the South West!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by VoltageDivida(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Crime news everywhere in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by StakerLives(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
cool

They should be dealt with!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by seunny4lif(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

I served in the Criminal Investigation Dept (CID) for two years and after much observation i discovered that those guys are from the South West!!

No need to argue with you

We all know those people with this cap are the criminals

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by seunny4lif(m): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cambodians are not ready for the Ipob developers

Drugs developers
Scam developers

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by KingMicky3286: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
seunny4lif:

No need to argue with you

We all know those people with this cap are the criminals

That cap will throw you on the ground if i do incantation for you now oooo , you better say sorry to the Igbos.....
Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by seunny4lif(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Biko grin grin grin

Say no Tribalism angry angry

But I no lie now grin grin grin
KingMicky3286:

That cap will throw you on the ground if i do incantation for you now oooo , you better say sorry to the Igbos.....

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by Okoyiboz3: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Biafrans don't go to Heaven, they go to Prison.

Until an ipod yoot hasn't gone to prison, he won't feel fulfilled. Even in elections, they vote only leaders capable of inflicting maximum punishment for them to fuel their persecution complex.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by Okoyiboz3: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

You're a lying twerp from a long lineage of criminals and the only place you're eligible to serve is in prison. Weren't you the Anambra bushman claiming to be a Fulani man? Now, you're claiming that you served in the CID.

You're no different from the numerous Pigs here on Nairaland who have disowned their entire lineages because they couldn't bear the moral burden which being a Biafran piglet brings.

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by ODVanguard: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

You're a lying twerp from a long lineage of criminals and the only place you're eligible to serve is in prison. Weren't you the Anambra bushman claiming to be a Fulani man? Now, you're claiming that you served in the CID.

You're no different from the numerous Pigs here on Nairaland who have disowned their entire lineages because they couldn't bear the moral burden which being a Biafran piglet brings.

Lol. You wicked sha. cheesy See as you just exposed that punk.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by KingMicky3286: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin
Biko grin grin grin

Say no Tribalism angry angry

But I no lie now grin grin grin

Nothing do you Brother, The curse i for give you, i don already curse Buhari .... so relax

Meet me on www.naijacabals.com make we talk another thing that is important ... My user name is Justice you can add me.
Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by thundafire: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Their face alone have given them up on where dy came from
Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by muller101(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Biafrans don't go to Heaven, they go to Prison.

Until an ipod yoot hasn't gone to prison, he won't feel fulfilled. Even in elections, they vote only leaders capable of inflicting maximum punishment for them to fuel their persecution complex.
why are u so 5tupid. Must u bring a particular tribe in before u comment?
Re: Two Nigerians Caught In Cambodia For Black Money Scam(pic) by lalasticlala(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

http://kampucheathmey.com/2016/archives/713196

(1)

A Bike Man Accident And Two Sienna Buses (photos) / Two Young Girls Shot Dead By Their Father, Laid To Rest (photos) / SARS Operatives Disgraced In Lagos (Picture and Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.