Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme (8624 Views)

1m Jobs Are In Store For Nigerians Through Outsourcing / Lagos State to Create 27,500 Jobs Through Community Sanitation / Galma Multipurpose Dam To Provide 1.1m Jobs, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
NATNUPRENEUR, the foremost broiler out-grower scheme in Nigeria, run by NatnudO Foods Limited said it has the potential to employ one million people in addition to an existing 5,000 people working in various capacities.

This is just as the company frowns at the rate of smuggling of poultry products which it said is a big challenge to local producers.

At a media briefing in Lagos, the Coordinator, NatnuPreneur, Mr GboladeAdewole said government needs to step up its fight against poultry smuggling to enable local producers supply at least 70 per cent of the national chicken consumption, create more jobs and increase farmers’ profitability.

According to him, the success of the initiative has attracted some commercial banks who are now providing loans to farmers at a single digit interest rate, leveraging the Commercial Agriculture Credit scheme of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Adewole observed that through regular training, monitoring and profitability, the project over three years has recorded tremendous success in terms of job creation, attraction of funding and reward to farmers.

Also speaking, Tomomade Francis, Group Head, Policy and Strategy said the company with its end-to-end value chain operation could be termed the poultry farmers of the future in Nigeria.

He said the company is also encouraging out grower of maize in line with the CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme in order to reduce the impartation of maize which is also needed in feed mill by poultry farmers.

He regretted that imported maize is cheaper because the yield per hectare in Nigeria is between three to four tonnes, but elsewhere, the yield is about 10 tonnes per hectare.

“The cost of funds abroad is also cheaper. We use more of imported grains, but by next year, we hope that with the assistance of the Federal Government, things will change and we will be exporting grains in the near future,” Francis stated.

He called on government to look into a situation where local demand for maize has not been met, yet people are exporting the product.

NatnuPreneur scheme has 52 farmers in Lagos and produces 2.844 million birds every three weeks across its various farms in Nigeria.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/natnudo-foods-targets-1m-jobs-through-broiler-outgrower-scheme/

1 Like

Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by froz(m): 6:14am On Aug 18, 2017
We hope to see the numbers get employed.
Be positive, Stay positive.

1 Like

Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by chrisbaby24(m): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by KayDEAN(m): 7:23am On Aug 18, 2017
grin shocked
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by sakalisis(m): 7:23am On Aug 18, 2017
okay
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by KayDEAN(m): 7:24am On Aug 18, 2017
cheesy this is very encouraging for offline workers. My mom makes a lot of money from a mature chicken business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by estyvino(m): 7:24am On Aug 18, 2017
One million.?
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by solidman59(m): 7:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by olaztek(m): 7:26am On Aug 18, 2017
Fantastic. Agriculture is the way out.

2 Likes

Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by loomer: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2017
The way people talk about numbers when them dey talk of employment dey baffle me.

Na who for this world fit employ 1million people is no be army?

5 Likes

Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by obiageIi(f): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2017
I hope they breakeven with the current price of maize and soya

1 Like

Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by Aimwest(m): 7:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Hi nairalanders, am in need and searching for a plumbing job in Ibadan on monthly basis be it part time or full time. Please help a brother.

Certificate - Ssce and A.O engineering
Age - 23
Language - Yoruba and English
Work experience - 4 years
Contact - 09037156343

Am a cool headed young man and always committed to work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by carpmam: 7:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Nice initiative
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by yemmit90: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2017
loomer:
The way people talk about numbers when them dey talk of employment dey baffle me.

Na who for this world fit employ 1million people is no be army?

It is quite possible sir, stop the importation/smuggling of poultry products and see the wonder.

I'm currently one of their suppliers of matured live broilers, and i know how many people benefiting from me alone(workers, drivers, saw millers etc).

Therefore, if Natnudo can achieves having just 500k suppliers, i'm 100% sure over 2 millions people will be directly or indirectly employed.

1 Like

Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by herkeym001(m): 7:45am On Aug 18, 2017
1Million worker

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by herkeym001(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2017
yemmit90:

It is quite possible sir, stop the importation/smuggling of poultry products and see the wonder.

I'm currently one of their suppliers of matured live broilers, and i know how many people benefiting from me alone(workers, drivers, saw millers etc).

Therefore, if Natnudo can achieves having just 500k suppliers, i'm 100% sure over 2 millions people will be directly or indirectly employed.
Na that one?? Okay oooo.

Directly and Indirectly employed.

1 Like

Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by natznext(m): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2017
Still looking for the scheme in the post
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by loomer: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2017
yemmit90:

Like I said, no company can do that.

Or make we talk say na Google,Samsung, iPhone create jobs for people wey dey sell, or repair their product?

They should just talk about what they can employ directly and leave the other things jare.

2 Likes

Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by yemmit90: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2017
loomer:

Like I said, no company can do that.

Or make we talk say na Google,Samsung, iPhone create jobs for people wey dey sell, or repair their product?

They should just talk about what they can employ directly and leave the other things jare.

Seem you dont get the message. Nutnudo is a chicken processing company under "Amo farm". They wont employed 1 million people to carry out day-day activities of their company but engage over 1 million people in their Natnueprenuer program which maybe sponsor by CBN or BOI etc. The program is already approved by the sponsors, the only problem i think is delaying its implementation is the ability of the company to sell all it products (due to smaggling) when the program eventually kick off.

We are currently running it with our money which i think many people cannot afford.

Government should intensify its effort to stop smuggling. I can assure you of over 2 millions of employment through this channel.

1 Like

Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by NOTPUSHOVER(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2017
STORY FOR THE GOD; YOU CURRENTLY EMPLOY ONLY 5,000 PEOPLE BUT HAS POTENTIAL FOR 1,000,000 EMPLOYEES!
HABA, WHY UNA TOO DEY LIE? ARE YOU EMPLOYING ARMY? WHAT RELATIONSHIP DOES 5000 GET WITH 1 MILLION?
HYPING EVERYWHERE TO SCAM THE GULLIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by Tyche(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2017
yemmit90:

Seem you dont get the message. Nutnudo is a chicken processing company under "Amo farm". They wont employed 1 million people to carry out day-day activities of their company but engage over 1 million people in their Natnueprenuer program which maybe sponsor by CBN or BOI etc. The program is already approved by the sponsors, the only problem i think is delaying its implementation is the ability of the company to sell all it products (due to smaggling) when the program eventually kick off.

We are currently running it with our money which i think many people cannot afford.

Government should intensify its effort to stop smuggling. I can assure you of over 2 millions of employment through this channel.

The program has already taken off

1 Like

Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by newslifeop: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by wellmax(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2017
Good plan for the nation.
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by heed101(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by simplyhonest(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2017
how can we join the program as a supplier
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by simplyhonest(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2017
yemmit90:

how can we join the scheme as a supplier
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by yemmit90: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2017
Tyche:

The program has already taken off
In which state sir?
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by Laid2001: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2017
This is good job been done by Amo Farm.

Only thing is that they are screwing their suppliers.!!

There is only marginal profit to the out-growers.
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by yemmit90: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2017
simplyhonest:

how can we join the scheme as a supplier

You can join if you have at least 2000 ventilated capacity pen with money to finance it for the duration of the cicle.
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by yemmit90: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2017
Laid2001:
This is good job been done by Amo Farm.

Only thing is that they are screwing their suppliers.!!

There is only marginal profit to the out-growers.

I'm not totally agree with you, if you are into processing, you will undertsand better. Remember they are doing business too with the expectation of making profit to pay their numerous stafffs etc.
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by simplyhonest(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2017
yemmit90:

You can join if you have at least 2000 ventilated capacity pen with money to finance it for the duration of the cicle.
pls let's talk privately... my number is on my profile if you don't mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Simple Tips On Successfully Having A Phone Interview / Frsc Release Short Listed Candidates For 2018 Recruitment Exercise / Massive Recruitment At Foodco Nigeria. Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.