Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Please Help! How Much Can I Sell Afridel.com (pic) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help! How Much Can I Sell Afridel.com (pic) (1167 Views)

Please Help! How Can I Be A Self-taught Programmer/developer? / Help How To Get ATM Operation License / How Can I Sell An App On Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How Much Can I Sell Afridel.com (pic) by mayorcon(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hello everyone. i have invested borrowed money on this idea for a long time now, my expectation from it has being yielding nothing. i dont know about coding but i discuss this project with a friend who is a wed designer, to cut the long story short, it has being a rough journey with my friend after i have borrowed over 100k for the development of the website. The website did not function as promised by my friend and i have just a month to repay back my loan with no other source of income, i am thinking of selling the website.

If its possible to sell this website, how much can i sell it and how fast can it be? Please i need professionals that will go through the website info and help me out with useful tool.

OR is there anyone who think we can partner on this project together and make it a success? please contact me on 09030744714.

TRUST ME people, i really need help as im not in my right frame of mind again.

The website is www.afridel.com

1 Share

Re: Please Help! How Much Can I Sell Afridel.com (pic) by bomsilaga(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
mayorcon:
Hello everyone. i have invested borrowed money on this idea for a long time now, my expectation from it has being yielding nothing. i dont know about coding but i discuss this project with a friend who is a wed designer, to cut the long story short, it has being a rough journey with my friend after i have borrowed over 100k for the development of the website. The website did not function as promised by my friend and i have just a month to repay back my loan with no other source of income, i am thinking of selling the website.

If its possible to sell this website, how much can i sell it and how fast can it be? Please i need professionals that will go through the website info and help me out with useful tool.

OR is there anyone who think we can partner on this project together and make it a success? please contact me on 09030744714.

TRUST ME people, i really need help as im not in my right frame of mind again.

The website is www.afridel.com
It's a good concept though.
You would want to take down both the pop up image and the sign in and sign up buttons.
The sign in and sign up buttons can be placed after an engaging caption and introduction.
If you still want to sell, there are reputable website flipping sites you can try.
My own opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Much Can I Sell Afridel.com (pic) by mayorcon(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thanks for your opinion. please what are the means of selling and selling fast that you know

bomsilaga:

It's a good concept though.
You would want to take down both the pop up image and the sign in and sign up buttons.
The sign in and sign up buttons can be placed after an engaging caption and introduction.
If you still want to sell, there are reputable website flipping sites you can try.
My own opinion though.
Re: Please Help! How Much Can I Sell Afridel.com (pic) by bomsilaga(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
mayorcon:
Thanks for your opinion. please what are the means of selling and selling fast that you know

You publish on site flipping sites with a very good description and promote.
Alternatively, promote it on Facebook just to gain popularity and please remove for now the prize money. I will send you the links later.
Re: Please Help! How Much Can I Sell Afridel.com (pic) by mayorcon(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thanks. i appreciate
bomsilaga:

You publish on site flipping sites with a very good description and promote.
Alternatively, promote it on Facebook just to gain popularity and please remove for now the prize money. I will send you the links later.
Re: Please Help! How Much Can I Sell Afridel.com (pic) by bomsilaga(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
mayorcon:
Thanks. i appreciate
Good morning
You can sell on flippa.com and websaledomain.com
I advise you create a lot of quality backlinks for a good PR rating otherwise you won't sell beyond $100.

(1) (Reply)

Hivazinc Launch There Portal For Nigeria Developer To Sell Script / Dell Laptop For Sale / Data Structures And Algorithms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.