Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Report Of Killed IPOB Member Is False - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Of Killed IPOB Member Is False (1168 Views)

British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Abducted And Probably Killed – IPOB Lawyer / Akwa Ibom Man Narrates How He Escaped Being Killed By Army As They Killed IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Report Of Killed IPOB Member Is False by Uteghe(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
I just confirmed from an anambra indigene that no one was shot yesterday. Teargas canister only hit an IPOB member in the head. The photo of ''corpses'' posted on social media was staged.

1 Like

Re: Report Of Killed IPOB Member Is False by GMBuhari: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
As expected

1 Like

Re: Report Of Killed IPOB Member Is False by nrexzy: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
We know

1 Like

Re: Report Of Killed IPOB Member Is False by mpianya39(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Uteghe:
I just confirmed from an anambra indigene that no one was shot yesterday. Teargas canister only hit an IPOB member in the head. The photo of ''corpses'' posted on social media was staged.

Which anambra indigene oga uteghe

May the spirit of those Biafrans who lost their lives during this Biafra struggle and those who lost their lives trying to cross Mediterranean Sea from this contraption called Zoo for greener pasture visit you and your generation unborn IJN amen

4 Likes

Re: Report Of Killed IPOB Member Is False by Ikology(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
I wonder what they intend to gain from propaganda. The obvious truth is that some politicians is using IPOB as a tool to reduce Obiano's grip on the electorate in Anambra. Their plan is to prevent his re-election. Obiano's apologies for the IPOB members killed is a pointer that he is already aware. We shall see how it all pans out.

2 Likes

Re: Report Of Killed IPOB Member Is False by attackgat: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Uteghe:

A teargas canister hit an IPOB member in the head? So you dont know that can kill a person just as much as a bullet?
Re: Report Of Killed IPOB Member Is False by Notasyouthink: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Uteghe:
You just want make we notice you abi??
Re: Report Of Killed IPOB Member Is False by Mightyodi: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Uteghe:

u think u are talking to kids, indigene of anambra does not mean he was at the spot where the incident happened. do you think anambra state is a small kitchen. And you rushed to type as if you want to make sense. Godforbid everyone is a fake journalist, because of social media. Go and take a course in journalism, your method is junked.
Re: Report Of Killed IPOB Member Is False by obailala(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Uteghe:
@Op you are most likely right. The policemen definitely attacked IPOB members with teargas, but the only casualty seems to be the guy who was allegedly injured by the teargas canister in the picture below.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5823371_ipobarmyekwuloabia_jpega36e73ba6e839ec6495e397c4da16b09

The picture of the other dude lying on the floor which was circulated yesterday is an old pix from the archives.

http://www.ikibase.com/2017/01/20/donald-trump-solidarity-rally-turns-bloody-in-nigeria-as-security-operatives-kills-11-ipob-members/

1 Like

Re: Report Of Killed IPOB Member Is False by Najokee: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Report Of Killed IPOB Member Is False by obailala(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
The kind of embarrassing lies and propaganda churned out by the media wings of IPOB is an embarrassment to humanity. I just read about the NUCLEAR ROCKET purportedly built by an IPOB engineer who returned from Russia. The story happily being spread by IgbereTV and Radio Biafra. These are the sort of foolish propaganda they use to encourage and incite hungry illiterates to go confront armed trigger-happy policemen and soldiers, the poor brainwahsed victims believing that Kanu will unleash nuclear missiles on Nigeria. I never believed imagined this sort of stupidity could exist close to me... undecided

BREAKING! Rusia Based Biafran That Came Back Home Last Yr Has Build a Nuclear Missile (Biafra Satan 404) – Radio Biafra

Biafra is flexing its military muscle as tensions rises with the Nigeria over 1st october quit notice by Arewa youths.

The RS-28 Sarmat missile—better known as the Satan 404 nuclear missile—has finally been revealed after years of being hyped by the Biafran Unknown government.

According to the Report, “the super-nuke has a payload capable of destroying 10 northern state at ones .”

The new weapon can deploy warheads of 40 megatons, or about 2,000 times as powerful as the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagaski in 1945.

the maker of this missle has named it the atomic bombs Satan 404, it is capable of wiping out 10 states.

(1) (Reply)

UN Experts Condemn Death Threats Targeting Igbos / Reno Omokri: Kano To Daura Rail Of No Economic Value / See The Decisions Taken By South Eastern Governors Today After Meeting In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.