Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Please I Need Someone To Help Me Out With Sweden Admission Letter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Someone To Help Me Out With Sweden Admission Letter (733 Views)

Please I Need Someone To Help Me Out With Sweden Admission Letter / Sth Is Wrong With Sweden / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Someone To Help Me Out With Sweden Admission Letter by dcollins14: 1:28am On Feb 17, 2010
Please i need someone to help me out with sweden admission letter as soon as possible please. i beg you in tghe name of the most high. If you can kindly get across to me via my no- 08060928856,08023332465. Thanks

Desmond
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Out With Sweden Admission Letter by stillme234: 12:32am On Feb 20, 2010
Hi, i can help you with Admission in Netherlands.
email me (stillmeyaheard@yahoo.com) if you are interested
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Out With Sweden Admission Letter by justwise(m): 2:29am On Feb 20, 2010
stillme234:

Hi, i can help you with Admission in Netherlands.
email me (stillmeyaheard@yahoo.com) if you are interested

No u can't, u can only dupe him. Just get lost.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Out With Sweden Admission Letter by stillme234: 5:03am On Feb 20, 2010
Lol, u're Funny, Im a student my self here in the netherlands you fool,
check out my school website you idiot
www.fontys.edu.

Fool, watch your mouth before you pour out rubbish
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Out With Sweden Admission Letter by justwise(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2010
stillme234:

Lol, u're Funny, Im a student my self here in the netherlands you fool,
check out my school website you idiot
www.fontys.edu.

Fool, watch your mouth before you pour out rubbish

Oh Oh!! that is ur school website? That rubbish? A school website? U bloody thief! U will not defraud anybody here, keep exposing how silly and stup.i.d u are. You are a poor scammer never a student.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Out With Sweden Admission Letter by stillme234: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2010
Fool, check the school website and know more,
Idiot.
I don't have time for illiterates like you,
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Out With Sweden Admission Letter by suxes2005(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2010
stillme234:

Fool, check the school website and know more,
Idiot.
I don't have time for illiterates like you,

Haba, come down now.

Look dat school could be urs but your 1st approach
looks like you are a scammer.

You could have come out str8 that u are a student,
give him ur school website and tell him what to do rather
than askin him to contact you.

Justwise: welldone bro, How ur side?
Hope ya planning for d Italy visit?

SHALOM
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Out With Sweden Admission Letter by DEELOV(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2010
hello stillmey,
please i want 2 know hw serious u're
i've been trying to secure admission into holland
but all to no avail.
pls if u can truely help out
here is my mail add
a_dirax@yahoo.com
let talk more abt it
thanks

(1) (Reply)

To Rsa, 1,2, Mpele, Mzanzi And The Rest Of Ya'll Resident South Africans / I Would Never Fly Virgin Atlantic In My Life Again / South Africa Visa Assistance: Money Back Guarantee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.