Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 PM

Life Is So Unfair....why Is It So? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life Is So Unfair....why Is It So? (561 Views)

Life Is Better When You Are Happy, But. ..... / Glo Unfair Data Advantage: Here's How It Works / Unfair Power Supply In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is So Unfair....why Is It So? by heartache(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
As I type this, I type with the heaviest heart and saddest sould u could ever think of.

Why is life so unfair? Why do some of us have to struggle to survive? Why must I have to suffer this way? Why can't I have the things I want? Why can't I have the things I need? Why do I have to borrow to feed? Why do I have to be in debts at all times?

I have no one to talk to, i have no diary, I have no real friends, I'm just pouring out my heart here, not to anyone in particular, but to the world.

Its not something new, it all started as soon as I gained admission into the university, at times I'll have to go and hustle in the always stressful city of Lagos, just to get little cash to survive in school, sometimes I go for about 5-7 days, by the time I return to school, id have missed lectures, tests or other important stuffs.

I struggled out of school, and the struggle continued, after nysc I couldn't get a job. No job. No money. Nothing.

After exhausting my nysc savings on job search (got scammed on some occassions) and maintenance, I started living in distress, started borrowing money to survive with no means of paying back.

I later had the opportunity of applying for MSc which I did and got admitted, yes I was happy at least I get to leave home for school daily.

My Msc days was a bit better because at times I get free ride to school, get money from older mates after I must have done something for them, like assignment, or notes etc

I began thinking of doing my business but no money to begin. So I started working informally under someone just to gain more experience and get small cash to survive.

My bills kept piling up.

I took up another business course(free) just to equip myself with the necessary skills to run a business, wrote a business plan...unfortunately, no bank will lend money to a poor guy Who has no collateral.

My mates will do their convocation this year, but I mighy not go with them, simply because I haven't paid my school fees which I don't even know how I'll pay it.

I've been receiving threatening Calls from the people I owe money which I have failed to pay back. One even said he gave me till weekend then he'll take action against me, at this point I don't really care what happens to me, if he can kill me, he should, maybe that will be the best for me.

I keep pushing for business loan but none is coming forth.

I read news everyday about how some people loot billions of dollars, how some people buy expensive stuffa and show off online, how people flaunt wealth online....people who have no known source of income.

I won't go into crime, and I won't go diabolical, but this life is so cruel and unfair. Its the reason many people have committed suicide.

I don't know it will get better but......it doesn't seem so. I only hope I pull out of this, I see myself as a strong person because of what I have and I am going through.

Sleepless nights, headaches, heavy thoughts, etc.

God, pls help me.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Support Victims Of Hurricane Harvey ,USA / BUSTED! 37-year-old Married Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men / Construction Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.