Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) (61640 Views)

Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Immaangel2: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
she must be TIV by tribe, from Benue state. my neighbor does that shit and d worst is that we share d same kitchen. he will catch 3 rats and roast them, then he will buy tin tomato and do quick stew with it. then he will eat it with a big portion of pounded yam. mtcheeew so disgusting
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Marshalxv(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
biafuro people una see una life?

All I see is hatred all over you
Another product of hate.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by okonobohcaleb: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
She's definitely not eating the meal. Just trying to gain popularity through the SM... That is no soup but just water with sliced pepper.

1 Like

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by edicied: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Stevebamdex:

I believe you can do something better with your life than to be an E- warrior tribalistic ambassador.sad
Keep the ''flatronic abuses ish'' to yourself..because I'm a yoruba just like you.

Oga seun.
Nairaland is gradually becoming boring with all these tribal bigotry parade from some thoughtless and clueless yorubas and igbos in this forum and yet we keep yearning that the oyinbos are racists .

1 Like

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
talebearer123:
Anything to be popular

Shes not eating it. She just posed with it.
Its an act trust me

She should have made a video not ordinary pics. Let me see her put the heads of those rats in her mouth and chew.

Anyways she succeded in deceiving you guys and being popular also. Tumbs up!

Very obvious. Look at the pepper sef. Even rats were not cleaned. Fake grin
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by greatman247(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Blood of Moses!!!!!!

Ayanma!!!

Just when you think you have seen it all..

Blood of Abraham... grin grin omg, this lady na case, i swear
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Glaxx(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

When last did your loved ones tell you that you are really stupid?
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
chai. am not eating again
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Koskio(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Even if she must eat rats must she do so without plucking off the furs?
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fadiga24:
Still better than ewedu soup.
Bro you should learn to respect other people's culture. Making fun of the soup is not right. Me as Yoruba, I prefer Oha soup to Ogbono and that would never make me compare Ogbono to something disgusting. Let's just learn to appreciate our differences and stop all these tribal bashings up and down. Even me as a Yoruba boy do not like Ewedu but it does not mean I would tell people that love to eat they are eating shit. I'm sure there are Igbo guys who love Ewedu too so we can't all like the same set of things. God Bless. Thumbs up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
SEE NOW I CAN'T EAT ANYTHING AGAIN sad THIS OP EH.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by lilmarley: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Lovyifedayo(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
this lady case is strong.... Eleyi Gidi gan
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Nothing points at her being Igbo. There's no point throwing tantrums at Igbos, it's not worth it. Even if they have once done the same, just ignore. #Omoluabi
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
saintkeppy:
Lassa fever straight up! cool
the food sef looks disgusting. Eating rat meat is equivalent of eating pig meat or cockroaches.so irritating undecided

Nigerians can eat anything. They'll soon start eating dog anus
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin
huche:

Please this cheap slot should be banned
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2017

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
That may not be a Nigerian lady, in some African states, rat is eaten as a delicassy. In parts of China, lizard is the best meat so you don't condemn people choice of meat outrightly without verification.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by demarc001: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Babe habba na. (from your profile) See how you are disrespecting your own body because you are speaking hate against some people. Not good jare.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
wait until u see me eating another plate of my "millipede soup" !
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
OneHead:
Photos of this unnamed lady eating a special Rat soup delicacy has since gone viral the photos which have been shared thousands of times of facebook clearly depicts a lady seriously eating swallow with 3 small rats.

Rat Soup It is unclear where the lady is from but many facebookers are claiming that she is from Nigeria and that recession pushed her into discovering her Rat eating talent

Rat Soup

Does This Child Belong To Fr Emma Obimma (Ebube Muonso)?

But i think eating rats is to be avoided simply because they eat human garbage. They are likely to have consumed pesticides, heavy metals, human excrement and all sorts of other garbage that you really don’t want to be eating.

Rats also carry a variety of parasites, but they aren’t especially worse in that regard than most other wild animals including many that are routinely eaten. The worst of the rat parasites is probably bubonic plague, and since fleas abandon their hosts once the body temperature starts to fall, you are increasing you exposure to that by eating rat. However is the parasite in found in the local rat population you have probably been exposed anyway.

But if you could secure a supply of rats that hadn’t been eating human garbage, there’s no reason not to eat them. They are a perfectly good source of protein. I’ve eaten bush rat, not the same species as town rats, and it’s very nice meat, somewhat like rabbit or a heavily flavoured pork. I would guess that town rats would have a very similar flavour.

IOW, there’s nothing inherently wrong with rats as a food. The problem is what the rats have been eating

more pictures..
http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/girl-enjoys-rat-soup-delicacy-see-soup/

Wao! See delicacy ! U no see as she fresh .
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
the food sef looks disgusting. Eating rat meat is equivalent of eating pig meat or cockroaches.so irritating undecided

Nigerians can eat anything. They'll soon start eating dog anus
grin I doubt if she's eating the food, she is only Possing with it to seek attention, cos a sane human can't eat such with hairs on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Stevebamdex:

I believe you can do something better with your life than to be an E- warrior tribalistic ambassador.sad
Keep the ''flatronic abuses ish'' to yourself..because I'm a yoruba just like you.

Oga seun.
Nairaland is gradually becoming boring with all these tribal bigotry parade from some thoughtless and clueless yorubas and igbos in this forum and yet we keep yearning that the oyinbos are racists .

Seun should be fined for not doing anything about this tribal war here.. Any account that directly or indirectly ridicules any tribe or religion should be banned for 1year. This forum thought me to hate and it is not fair. I av been thinking of how best to make Seun realise that his platform is becoming hate breed and he should be persecuted.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
saintkeppy:
grin I doubt if she's eating the food, she is only Possing with it to seek attention, cos a sane human can't eat such with hairs on it.
she had better be posing with it.she wants to catch stomach inflammatory disease? Smh
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fake News Network.
A woman that still finds money to do washing and setting/retouch/fixing weave but can not buy Eja kika for 200 naira, is that one a woman? Why do people just want to Buharize any stupid news and simulated situations?

2.. This was cleverly set up just for the Camera. Show me a picture of her chewing the rat or even putting the cutlery in her mouth.

This is a puerile propaganda aimed at trending but intelligent people won't fall for this crap. If you love rat meat, eat it in the comfort of your home. You don't need camera men and DOP.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by jojothegreat(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
And someone will kiss this one?
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by zukachris(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
u re a big fool. just go get a life.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by benjyyyyy07: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Caustics:
sad Rat meat is good for women with fertility issues and also as a charm to attract husband.
babalawo in the making.. keep it up
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
make I hear she chop those 3 Belgium rats... I want to see her put it inside her mouth...
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by BlessSammy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Holy Potatoes.. .wat is dis[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Between Expiry Date And Best Before Date / What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) / You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.