Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:10 PM

Australian Politician Wears Muslim NIKOB To Parliament In PROTEST To Be Banned - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Australian Politician Wears Muslim NIKOB To Parliament In PROTEST To Be Banned (744 Views)

Parliament In Germany Approves Same Sex Marriage / Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos / UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australian Politician Wears Muslim NIKOB To Parliament In PROTEST To Be Banned by Storyteller123: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
An anti-Muslim politician caused outrage after turning up to parliament wearing a burqa also known as Nikob.
Pauline Hanson, leader of the rightwing One Nation party in Australia, sat wearing the black garment for more than ten minutes today.

See Photos

http://www.splint.com.ng/2017/08/australian-politician-wears-burqa-to.html

Re: Australian Politician Wears Muslim NIKOB To Parliament In PROTEST To Be Banned by madridguy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Islam is peace. These terrorists don’t represent peace. They represent evil and war….Muslims are doctors, lawyers, law professors, members of the military, entrepreneurs, shopkeepers, moms and dads. And they need to be treated with respect. In our anger and emotion.

I Am Muslim, I Am Not A Terrorist.

Age with grace HelenBee.

1 Like

Re: Australian Politician Wears Muslim NIKOB To Parliament In PROTEST To Be Banned by TheKingdom: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yes please take that oppressive stuff off and see the world god created for you to inhabit and be FREE!!!
Re: Australian Politician Wears Muslim NIKOB To Parliament In PROTEST To Be Banned by Storyteller123: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2017

Re: Australian Politician Wears Muslim NIKOB To Parliament In PROTEST To Be Banned by stephleena(f): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
lol..award winning actress..

1 Like

Re: Australian Politician Wears Muslim NIKOB To Parliament In PROTEST To Be Banned by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Pu say fall on you.

U mean?
How do they breath inside that suffocated coven?
I mean the masquerade black lapa.
Re: Australian Politician Wears Muslim NIKOB To Parliament In PROTEST To Be Banned by Seguntimmy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
She looks like a devil in that black thing, but looks human after pulling it off, why hide the beauty of God?
Re: Australian Politician Wears Muslim NIKOB To Parliament In PROTEST To Be Banned by stephleena(f): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
those black ninjas wearing that stuff,dey try well-well.

1 Like

Re: Australian Politician Wears Muslim NIKOB To Parliament In PROTEST To Be Banned by kkins25(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
DURING MY UNIVERSITY DAYS, THEY WORE IT ANYTIME WE HAVE EXAMS OR TESTS.grin

1 Like

Re: Australian Politician Wears Muslim NIKOB To Parliament In PROTEST To Be Banned by HelenBee(f): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
madridguy:
Islam is peace. These terrorists don’t represent peace. They represent evil and war….Muslims are doctors, lawyers, law professors, members of the military, entrepreneurs, shopkeepers, moms and dads. And they need to be treated with respect. In our anger and emotion.

I Am Muslim, I Am Not A Terrorist.

Age with grace HelenBee.

Thanks so much man...I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Australian Politician Wears Muslim NIKOB To Parliament In PROTEST To Be Banned by cristianisraeli: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2017
i support her and i follow her on all social media platforms
Re: Australian Politician Wears Muslim NIKOB To Parliament In PROTEST To Be Banned by vedaxcool(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Only illiterates are impressed by her

1 Like

Re: Australian Politician Wears Muslim NIKOB To Parliament In PROTEST To Be Banned by ybalogs(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Height of stupidity! !!
Re: Australian Politician Wears Muslim NIKOB To Parliament In PROTEST To Be Banned by Whobedatte(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=HelenBee post=59576460]

Thanks so much man...
Hello Helen. Kindly inbox me

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! US Presi Donald Trump’s Son Is A Midfielder For Professional Football Club / Australian Senate Passes Same-sex Marriage Bill In Historic Vote / Prince William's Dramatic New Hair Cut That 'cost £180' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.