Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigerian Strangled To Death By South African Policemen - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Strangled To Death By South African Policemen (36666 Views)

2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos) / 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Strangled To Death By South African Policemen by Mcslize: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Chauke:

South Africa better than Naija despite having its own problems

We all know it's better than naija but it's not a safe place to go couple with all those their Xenophobia things. Once a place is not safe ,no matter how developed it may be, it will never ever trip me any more. Whenever I hear the name South Africa, I see it as a developed country filled with Barbaric citizens.
Re: Nigerian Strangled To Death By South African Policemen by Chauke(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=Mcslize post=59593262

We all know it's better than naija but it's not a safe place to go couple with all those their Xenophobia things. Once a place is not safe ,no matter how developed it may be, it will never ever trip me any more. Whenever I hear the name South Africa, I see it as a developed country filled with Barbaric citizens.[/quote]

Despite its barbarism naijas enjoy infesting it with their presence
Re: Nigerian Strangled To Death By South African Policemen by Chauke(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=Henri8 post=59577823]Simple matter. Identify some south Africans living in Nigeria and give them same treatment.[/quot

South Africans in Nigeria are not a nuisance to the general population in Naija, they are legitimate to be there unlike the iPods and Afonjaslł who are devil's offsprings
Re: Nigerian Strangled To Death By South African Policemen by 14(m): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mcslize:
I will never ever step my feet in South Africa. What are Nigerians still going there to do when they know they're not needed there?

It is high time we stopped going to South Africa.

most of them are into drugs dealing, hence the guy foamed, after swallowing the drugs, but this story is old though, nigerian media recycling old stories. i read same story last year december with same guy shown on the picture. now the story resurfaced again, makes you wander what are the intentions.
Re: Nigerian Strangled To Death By South African Policemen by Chauke(m): 1:08am On Aug 19, 2017
14:

most of them are into drugs dealing, hence the guy foamed, after swallowing the drugs, but this story is old though, nigerian media recycling old stories. i read same story last year december with same guy shown on the picture. now the story resurfaced again, makes you wander what are the intentions.

The intention is to play the victim all the times
Re: Nigerian Strangled To Death By South African Policemen by Maeka(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
FOR HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN DYING IN SOUTH AFRICA, WHAT HAS THE GOVERNMWNT OF NIGERIA DONE FOR THEM?
Re: Nigerian Strangled To Death By South African Policemen by Cityguy: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
A "Nigerian" got killed by a southafrican and look at the kind of hate comments by his own fellow countrymen.
Imagine if the reverse was the case,southafricans(both white and black)will team up to demand justice and the backlash on us will break the internet.
We hate each other so much in this country that we can't even hide or pretend anymore,I wonder what we are still doing together tho.Our Unity is questionable.
Honestly, you hit it on the head. I observed the childish, reprehensible comments and it really got me worried. I had thought people would mature out of all this needless hate overtime but how more wrong could anyone be? I'm beginning to think there's need for govt to activate all measures to nip this evil though apparently no longer in the bud. Haba! It can be anybody na. This nonsense has to stop. It is getting from faceless fora to the streets. People are losing their humanity despite our religiousity.
Re: Nigerian Strangled To Death By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
princecharles100:
You must be foolish for this nonsense comments of yours
I see. But it was cool when your people made comments of MKO drinking rat poison and that his wife was lynched on the street. I remember that comment got over 100 likes. Fvcking hypocrites!
Re: Nigerian Strangled To Death By South African Policemen by Ken4Christ: 12:08am On Sep 03, 2017
I condemn the killing but every sensible Nigeria in South Africa shouldn't be seen outside his home at such odd hour of the night. Only criminals and those working in night clubs move at such odd hour except those going for night vigils in their Churches.

The police have every right to believe he is a criminal and they have already made up their minds to kill any suspected Nigeria criminals. It is up to the Nigerians staying there to take extra caution.

They should find legitimate business to do. If they can't, then come back home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS / Couple In Trouble After A Dead Kidnap Victim's Phone Was Found On Them / Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.