Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,517 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification (40283 Views)

Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / How To Apply For A Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria / Nigeria In Talks With Saudi’s Islamic Bank On Sukuk Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification by ThatAppleGuy: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
amywonda:
oga save the number on you phone of email, u don hear say American man forget social security number? Anyway if u loose it walk into an nimc office with ur name as registered and a new one would be given after a token payment

read what i quoted well, i didn't lose it
Re: NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification by amicable09(f): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
ElDeeVee:

Hahahahahahaah I'm still a silent fan of the Tsunami though.
Still trying to settle jare. How are you?
Thanks silencer cheesy. I'm alright here.
Do quick send us invitation to visit with address.
Re: NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification by tk4rd: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
moshoodn:

The NIMC Slip can be verified on the NIBSS portal now if you have the authorization.

Most banks now accept it, input the NIN on NIBSS verification portal, and cross-examine the necessary details.

Issue is that banks pay handsomely to have access to that portal. Most banks had rather decline, and let the onus of getting another means of ID be on the customer.

The fee is huge. I repeat, the fee is huge.

Only banks with foresight who see prospects in the onboarding new customers write the paychecks.
WITH THIS,, CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE EXACT YEAR THAT CORRUPTION WILL LEAVE NIGERIA TOTALLY.??
MY GUESS IS: THE YEAR 3642..
Re: NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification by dotmana1: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
@Amicable09. No bank pays NIMC N1,000 for verification and authentication of NIN.Please confirm.People should read well to understand.It is clearly written on the NIN Slip that NIN is your Identity.Banks should learn that asap.How many of the bank workers can boast of having the highly rated NIMC eid Card?Harmonization of data in Nigeria is the way to go.Kudos to Federal Government on this.
Re: NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification by optimised: 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yesterday at Skye Bank, my Old National ID Card was not accepted for tier 3 account opening -- because in the word of their staff, the Federal Government had directed them to stop accepting it since it cannot be verified. Is this story true or just a scope from Skye bank?
Re: NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification by Jetland(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mynd44:

Any bank that refuses is breaking the law and you can report the bank. They will be sanctioned accordingly
Please who can we report them to?
Re: NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification by amicable09(f): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2017
dotmana1:
@Amicable09. No bank pays NIMC N1,000 for verification and authentication of NIN.Please confirm.People should read well to understand.It is clearly written on the NIN Slip that NIN is your Identity.Banks should learn that asap.How many of the bank workers can boast of having the highly rated NIMC eid Card?Harmonization of data in Nigeria is the way to go.Kudos to Federal Government on this.
This is exactly what happened in 1915 after the amalgamation that took place in 1914 that made me jump into a boiling pot of oil.

Someone had told Lord Lugard a nasty lie about me that I was not involved in just as you've done.

I never mentioned 1000 anywhere. Go back and quote the right person please.

Thanks.
Re: NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification by Babacele: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2017
amicable09:

This is exactly what happened in 1915 after the amalgamation that took place in 1914 that made me jump into a boiling pot of oil.

Someone had told Lord Lugard a nasty lie about me that I was not involved in just as you've done.

I never mentioned 1000 anywhere. Go back and quote the right person please.

Thanks.
coughs..
... grammatically emotional. Still looking for money to bank with Vera's employer. I can see you are good.
Re: NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification by moshoodn(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2017
tk4rd:
WITH THIS,, CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE EXACT YEAR THAT CORRUPTION WILL LEAVE NIGERIA TOTALLY.??
MY GUESS IS: THE YEAR 3642..

Year 3462?

I'd be long dead... Lol.
Re: NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification by amicable09(f): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Babacele:
coughs..
... grammatically emotional. Still looking for money to bank with Vera's employer. I can see you are good.
Hahahaha. Babacele make this money fast Na so that you'll be on record as the first nairalander to bank with me cheesy

I'm not very good though, just good.
Hope you're having a great weekend?
Re: NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification by Babacele: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
amicable09:

Hahahaha. Babacele make this money fast Na so that you'll be on record as the first nairalander to bank with me cheesy

I'm not very good though, just good.
Hope you're having a great weekend?
....yes o if wishes are horses want them benjies faster than fast.....o ya pray for me and I will for you . Please look on the bright side of life , and try to talk to your guardian Angel..... I still believe in the magic of fairy tales where anything is possible and it works for me. Please Amy cheer up for you need all the positive energy you can muster to handle certain life experiences. I know you can.
My weekend is good.
Re: NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification by amicable09(f): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Babacele:
....yes o if wishes are horses want them benjies faster than fast.....o ya pray for me and I will for you . Please look on the bright side of life , and try to talk to your guardian Angel..... I still believe in the magic of fairy tales where anything is possible and it works for me. Please Amy cheer up for you need all the positive energy you can muster to handle certain life experiences. I know you can.
My weekend is good.
Thanks uncle Cele.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification by Babacele: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
amicable09:
Thanks uncle Cele.
Thank you.
merci

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification by Adesiji77: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
amicable09:

You set me up!

And then left me exposed!!

No smiling back from me!!!

Don't vex dear, it wasn't intentional. Besides, you are up to the task cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification by Holarmiy2010(f): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2018
Chukazu:

I used temporal one to open an account this month
. Which bank pls
Re: NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification by Chukazu: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2018
Holarmiy2010:
. Which bank pls

Ok ...it was stanbic Ibtc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) / How Legit Is Piggyvest / Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.