Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Plight Of A Fresh Graduate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Plight Of A Fresh Graduate (661 Views)

What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? / My Plight With A Recruiting Firm / My Plight With A Recruiting Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plight Of A Fresh Graduate by Tenifayo23: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Good evening nairalanders. I am presently a serving corps member but nigaa will pass out in few months time.
The thought of what next after Nysc is what now fill my mind. Some will say be your own boss (lol), well I ventured into fish farming business few months back but no positive result ( wasted like 400k+ though I have learnt a lot now). I have always wanted to be my own boss (with my eyes fix in agric sector) but capital is key. This led me to made a resolution to get a job so as to gather capital ( for my big dream) and as such I quickly arrange my c.v.
Well brothers and sisters all openings I could find relating to my field required at least 2 years working experience ( where I won get am, *lol*)
Well the purpose of this epistle is to seek relevant advise on how you were able to scale through that working experience-ish as a fresh graduate
Criticisms are much welcome.
Re: Plight Of A Fresh Graduate by BiafranBushBoy: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
if you had used that cash to learn a skill like Networking, Computer Hardware Engineering or even Software development, by now you would be doing shakara for Job Offers.

Goodluck to you tho

Learn a skill

Become your boss

or

Work for the best!!

2 Likes

Re: Plight Of A Fresh Graduate by divinelove(m): 4:41pm On May 31, 2018
Whatever u do make sure u save a minimum of 120k from ur allawe it will come handy during ur job hunt

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank And Alat Job Opportunity / Meet Disney's First Black Animator / Re: Ultimatum Issued To Nigerian Law School By Kwara Speaker Rt. Hon. Dr. Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.