Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me (67267 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by braine(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You are a terrible lady to be attacking him like this. It it your entire generation that does not deserve happiness!
What is there to deflower? What of him, didn't she also take his virginity? If it takes ten years to make a good decision, what is wrong with that?

Thank you ooo. With all these silly sentiments flying about this thread.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by RealityShot: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
AlexCk:

Not like she cheated or, she's a manaic. But because u feel it won't work??
After 10years??!!

Haba!!,

Seriously mehn, that's just terribly wrong. Dunno what to even type/say
She is a SUICIDAL MANIAC
the Op said so up there.

isaacsegun:
Don't marry a suicidal maniac!
Are you the only one that she has ever slept with since that time (2007)?

Marriage is not by force!!

That girl will blame you for ever, whether you marry her or not!

better not waste your money and create yet another marriage that will end in a DIVORCE!

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by mamajaz(f): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nwamaikpe or what's his name should coman prophesy into this man's life...

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
ERICOPLC:
Make effort and marry her. You belong to her. If you don't marry her, you will have problems in life.
He doesn't belong to her. Stop typing rubbish. And he will never have any problems in life if he does not marry her. In fact he will blossom without her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Marshalxv(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
After u don dry all the Ingredients wey dey her veejay u com know say age no dey her side.

oga just settle with that babe and take her to the alter ASAP

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by lelvin(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
What is all these rubbish people are writing? He didn't rape her, so let him live his life. Everyday, we see guys being used and dumped by ladies and the guy does not go about cursing them. But once it's a guy, he's compared to a demon or even something worse. Op if you marry her out of pity, you will regret it. But talk to her and if she's not ready to wait, let her go.

7 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by deebrain(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
But sometimes I get really pissed off.

Why go to the extent of having sex with someone, and get such a person pregnant, AND HAVING NO INTENT OF MARRYING THE PERSON?

This is plain wickedness. I just don't get it.
She has every right to demand marriage. It's you that need to get God to show you mercy and intervene and help end the relationship . If she is occultic, such people can manipulate your life using the fact that she almost gave her life cos of you.

Be careful.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by enemyofprogress: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
This is the main reason I cut off my prick some years ago,now I am stress free

7 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by chronique(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Didn't she also drill his dick? For ten years she ate his money squandered his wealth, what the heck are you talking about? Free this guy abeg.

Ate which money? Does the person on the dp of the op, look like someone that has money to be eaten? Besides, the girl never said she wasn't interested so there's no need bringing in that angle cos it's dead on arrival.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
WoW!

Guys here are actually siding with the girl .... ?

A revolution!

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
braine:
Op, if it won't work, please move on. Do not marry her out of pity, no matter what anyone says.

You cannot afford to be unhappy in your marriage life because of what some faceless online children say.
He has not said that he is unhappy. He has no legitimate reason to not marry her, after all he has been with her for 10 good years, so what's the problem? Is it just now after 10 years that he realised that he doesnt want to marry her? Save me the bullshiit please. He's using the excuse of his family to cover up the fact that he's selfish and evil.

12 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by youwontbelieve: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
This naija guy moves like he is from another planet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao5A61SRDj8
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by lanrei(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Safiaaa:
After 10 years, you wanna go and find a younger and fresher babe right? If you don't marry her, i will personally curse you. I'm telling you now, you wont find peace in your life by doing evil things like this. Even if you find someone else, there won't be peace in that relationship. You better do what is right.
my bad, wanted 2 quote d op
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by RealityShot: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Didn't she also drill his dick? For ten years she ate his money squandered his wealth, what the heck are you talking about? Free this guy abeg.

..AND caused him serious psycological truama for 10years!

she should be jailed for enslaving that man!

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Eberex(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
I have a similar story to this one.

A guy met a girl during his Nysc post experience in a high school. When he got a job and she got admission they started to date. The girls family were average and werent doing much for her in terms of sending money for handouts and levies. He took care of most of these bills.

They see only when she comes home for break and sometimes when he travels to see her in school. She has graduated now and just 23. The dude is in his late 30's. He discovers something when he thought deeply about getting married to her. She might feel she is ready all because she wants to please him or feel she owes him because of his help for her through out her school days. Secondly her family are yet to get on their feet and most times he still send her money even now she is home. The folks are not really buoyant.

He told her he cannot Marry her because the burden from her and her family including her siblings would be too much for him. He also have responsibilities for his own folks. Getting married in their cultures means you are getting married to her family as well. He doesn't want to feel obligated to help her family if he marries her which is impossible.

Money has a role to play in marriage. But if she isn't working and her family needs help. Where does she run to? Of course it's the man.

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by lanrei(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
isaacsegun:
Please fellow nairalanders, Ineed your urgent advice.
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)
I guess u know the right thing to do, seem you just wantto seek random opinions from people. That lady is your 'property' bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Crownofwealth(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
@ OP WHEN YOU WERE NACKING HER JAZZ YOU DIDNT TELL US O.NOW THE THING DON DABALU YOU COME DEY SEEK OUR ADVICE. IS THAT HIW U USED TO DO?

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Ekwekwe1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Now tell me why thunder will not fire you.

Infact, let this fall on you.

8 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by girl4rmspace(f): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
AlexCk:
After 10 solid years(comprising of 2 leap years) & an abortion (that almost ended her), & pretty sure she's into u(probably), u now decided u won't marry her, because u feel the relationship can't work?!!!!. After 10 freaking years??!!!,
Not like she cheated or, she's a manaic. But because u feel it won't work??
After 10years??!!

Haba!!,

Seriously mehn, that's just terribly wrong. Dunno what to even type/say

Some guys can be so wicked I wonder if they have a heart

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by greggng: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
isaacsegun:
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on

her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)

Marry her but if you fail to marry her u will suffer what I am going through now. Don't make my mistake. I don't know u from Adam but am telling u what God said I should tell u

6 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Lexusgs430: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Benita27:
Who do you intend leaving her for after 10years of dating with an abortion?. When she was 17 she wasn't desperate, now she's 27 what were you expecting?. You better marry that girl!.

He only mentioned one abortion. Imagine the way hin don cruise, bruise and destroy for a whole 10 years.
Hin wan package hin destruction for another pesin head.
By fire By force forever marriage.....
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by OMOTOWO(m): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
If you refuse to marry her ,may you never encounter happiness in life .t,no woman will ever give birth for u..wicked man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
chronique:

Ate which money? Does the person on the dp of the op, look like someone that has money to be eaten? Besides, the girl never said she wasn't interested so there's no need bringing in that angle cos it's dead on arrival.
It is his decision to be made. It is not her entitlement to demand for a wedding. Gosh! What is wrong with the mentality of some guys these days. I million abortions doesn't equal marriage! Nobody should go into marriage with any emotional burden.

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
God help u and the girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

what you fail to understand is that women are not men. You cannot decide to waste 10 years of a womans life and go scotch free. It's more detrimental to our lives than men. As you can see, he clearly wants to move on and find someone else, which probably wont be a problem for him. Where will the babe start from again?
Shes emotionally invested her life into someone, and you want her to find someone else? She nearly lost her life in the process of the relationship and this is all you can say? What is this world coming to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Glomoni: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Has woman ever cursed you? Try it and live the rest of yourself and life childlessness, 10 good yrs ?? Kai men!!

6 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Limitless72(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
muller101:
That blood of that innocent baby is still hunting u guys

Can you just shut the fuckup and start contributing positive solution......

Like sey if you die now nah heaven you dey go.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You are a terrible lady to be attacking him like this. It it your entire generation that does not deserve happiness!
What is there to deflower? What of him, didn't she also take his virginity? If it takes ten years to make a good decision, what is wrong with that?
Shut up please!, why should it take him 10 good years to decide that?. He deflowered the girl, she had an abortion that almost took her life which is definitely her first abortion going by what he said. The girl has more to lose here. You don't lead people on, and I'm sure he promised her marriage too.

If both parents are saying "No" and she's saying "Yes", why can't he fight for what they have?, that's if the feeling is mutual. If he leaves that girl she's going to be a wreck; emotionally and psychologically.

7 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Take responsibility for ur action & marry the girl. Kids should learn to clean thier own mess. You guys Fuvcked, killed a baby & now u wan bail. no way nigga, dis is a one way ticket, unless ofcourse you prefer a cursed, childless & miserable life.

And thats even one of the best scenerios too

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Bigsteveg(m): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
isaacsegun:

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)
You are an idiot

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Very Young Nairalander Wedding Pictures Breaking The Internet / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.