Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me (67281 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by obumsway(m): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
isaacsegun:
Please fellow nairalanders, Ineed your urgent advice.
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)
honestly you must be very heartless, no wonder the type of you who damage girls and carry curses on their head ....... very bad indeed !!!! i npity that lady

8 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by smemud(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
isaacsegun:
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)
op u should be hang, u are not ready but u release ur sulphur into her, why can't u zip up till u are ready.I pray it happens to ur sis or family members.

6 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by mixter(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Honestly, you have a sensitive issue there. Thought, I had heard it all. But truth be told, leaving her will not go well. In as much as, we shouldn't marry out of pity. But a lot has been invested in this. My advise is, STICK WITH HER.
The babe has sacrificed for you and I think she will make a good wife. Might be wrong though. God help you with your decision .

4 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Safiaaa:
He has not said that he is unhappy. He has no legitimate reason to not marry her, after all he has been with her for 10 good years, so what's the problem? Is it just now after 10 years that he realised that he doesnt want to marry her? Save me the bullshiit please. He's using the excuse of his family to cover up the fact that he's selfish and evil.
You are the one that is selfish and evil here. She was never raped. She took more from him. Imagine all the semen wasted for 10 good years. How are we even sure that the guy will not suffer from low sperm count?
10 years, 30 years any time is a good time to make a good decision in your life!

7 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

He only mentioned one abortion. Imagine the way hin don cruise, bruise and destroy for a whole 10 years.
Hin wan package hin destruction for another pesin head.
By fire By force forever marriage.....
The guy is a heartless soul to contemplate leaving her. Just imagine knowing one man for 10yrs.

8 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by RealityShot: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
greggng:

Marry her but if you fail to marry her u will suffer what I am going through now. Don't make my mistake. I don't know u from Adam but am telling u what God said I should tell u
what are you suffering now?

talk your own before i call you Lai M
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by deasy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
isaacsegun:

You know what? Till she dies she'll always think about you because you are the guy the disflowered her.

Imagine, you disflowered her -- got her pregnant -- she even abort pregnancy (I don't know if it's more than one) for you and you guys have been together for 10 years or so...bro, is these not too much?

YOU DON TOO USE HER NA!

After, you don use her...YOU ARE NOW TOO AFRAID TO TELL HER THE RELATIONSHIP CAN'T WORK. What a guy you are.
Come on man up and tell her now, whether she no go place cause on you...believe me, seems you're the one that disflowered her - the cause no go elude you because of that blood you spilled, whereas your blood and her as mixed..

To all guys: Any lady you see and grew feelings for because of her good or sexy physique shouldn't be a sex tool. That feelings of yours ain't love but lust! After sex, you'll discover the relationship can't work! Be careful!

To all ladies: Make sure you discover why that your guy or any other guy do come to woo (toast) you. If he confess it's the way you walk, dress, your body or the way you talk...abeg run for your life - he only wants to have you for himself A good guy goes for the what a lady is carrying in the inside not her outward appearance - so ladies mind your appearance too!

MEN ARE MOVED BY WHAT THEY SEE WHILE YOU LADIES ARE MOVED BY WHAT YOU HEAR - when men see what/how you package your Butt, breast etc sexiness...they come and talk those words and spend to have you for their loins.

Solution to your challenge: What you have to do is make her see that both of you have made mistakes and let her know the right steps to take to get her own man. FYI am not telling you to start doing this because you ain't fit to do this... look for books, audios and seminars that will make her see it -- you need too...make you no go do am for another lady.

7 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by xtybliss(f): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
You don't know what you want young man
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
smemud:
op u should be hang, u are not ready but u release ur sulphur into her, why can't u zip up till u are ready.I pray it happens to ur sis or family members.
Have you married all the people you released your sulphur into?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by AuroraB(f): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Date for 10-frigging years shocked
Who does that undecided
You craddle-robber angry
Tell her naaa, why you buzzing here tho undecided cheesy
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
austinosita:

You're just hammering on curses, curses, curses on the thread! Forget the curses and advice him wisely!
You wey dey talk, how many guys heart you don break? Dem don lay curses on you? Its not like I'm supporting him, but this dude, to me, is young and so immature, relationship wise! He needs very good advice, that's why he came here. Both parents are not in good terms and her parents don't like him.........if he eventually marries her, who will he report her to, if she messes up in the course of the marriage? Think and stop being emotional unnecessarily!

Op, put yourself in her shoes and do the needful! As a man, you can put things right and settle scores with her parents and yours! Sit them down and talk things over! Each and everyone involved should forgive, move on and make things right!

Think of her sacrifices for you! Settle scores with her family and yours......kneel down and beg, if need be! She is a good girl and she loves you. Don't see her as being desperate. She cannot go through all these with you and you want to dump her and expect her to laugh with you and say bye bye! Marry that girl, and with time......you'll love her again, as you use to.

My 10kobo smiley
The tone in which created this thread is very heartless. It's very clear that he's just looking for an excuse to leave her. After 10 years and the only issue is that your families don't get along, you think thats a good enough reason to not marry her? Did it take him 10 years to realise that? Wouldn't that be a problem you'll detect after only a few years, even months sef of dating? Please you're not talking to kid here. It's very clear that this guy is just looking for excuses, the reason why people are cursing him up and down.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by handsomebanana(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
4get d idiots here hu re trying to Guilt u.
U fùcked her, it was consensual.

Now u're not Interested. U know what u do?

U fucking walk out of d RELATIOnShip.

A lot of these IDIots are on a LoNg tin if they Tink Ha swearing wiLL lead to anything.

When Guys Spend on LADIES n trAin them tru SKul n d LADIES eventually Dump them.

How many swear d Guys dey swear.

U count ur losses Move on.

Fück d Bullshitterz wey dey diz fúckin thread

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by chronique(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

It is his decision to be made. It is not her entitlement to demand for a wedding. Gosh! What is wrong with the mentality of some guys these days. I million abortions doesn't equal marriage! Nobody should go into marriage with any emotional burden.

Do you have a conscience at all? 1 million abortions doesn't equal marriage; true. But who then should be the best person to marry a lady who has had series of abortion for a Man? The one who knows nothing about the nonsense she has done for him? That aside,the young man hasn't given any cogent reason why they can't be together. I'm not saying he must marry her cos she aborted for him but the fact that he has been with her for good 10yrs, is something to be looked at. 10 yrs isn't 10 days, weeks or months. Think about it.

10 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Talkingboy: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
After 10 good years of continuous Kasabulalla , u wan leave her

Abeg Who u wan leave her for ?

Lalasticlala or Seun or Hushpuppi

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by teniola240(f): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Just checked op's profile.. My mind was like ori nkanna
Heartless man

4 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Benita27:
The guy is a heartless soul to contemplate leaving her. Just imagine knowing one man for 10yrs.
You would prefer knowing one thousand men for 10 years? You are the one that is heartless.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by smemud(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Have you married all the people you released your sulphur into?
I don't go about doing abortion so get act straight
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by harriet412(f): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nawa ooo. This life sef cry lemme just be reading comment and learning cry

#TeamNosexTIllmarriage sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by lelvin(m): 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
He owes her nothing. I repeat, he owes her nothing. They both agreed to go to her Jerusalem or Iraq grin as the case may be. So please do yourself and your family members a favour and SHUT DA F*UCK UP.
mccben4:
u are a bastard u slept with her de flowered her destroyed her womb now you want to leave her thunder fall on you

5 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
how can u waste a girl's life for 10 years then come on NL and say'i'm sorry i can't marry her'..
Are u kidding me?...
Only u achieved feats that most married guys are yet to achieve.
#1. You disvirgined her.
#2. You got her pregnant.
#3. You made her have a life threatening abortion.
#4. You tied her down to a ten year relationship deal with no compensation whatever and u want to move on...
And now the 5th feat u are planning is to break her heart..guy e never do?...
Dont allow this girl to curse u and kill herself oooo..this tin will just start to run in your family lineage and generation..

As a man.you need to stand up to your responsibilities..look for that long lost love u once had for her and marry her ooo..

All this people telling u not to marry out of pity are just joking..
If u ignore her because u dont want to marry out of pity to avoid being unhappy all your marital life..

What about her?..how will she live and survive with the memories that would forever haunt her.
What about her own unhappiness.

Be wise! Be careful and lastly...Marry her Asap.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You would prefer knowing one thousand men for 10 years? You are the one that is heartless.
You're just quoting aimlessly.

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by smemud(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
teniola240:
Just checked op's profile.. My mind was like ori nkanna
Heartless man
should we also try op movie scripts. But I am not heartless like op.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Marshalxv(m): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
yemzzy22:
after digging sokaway and borhole you now tired of it cause you have been nacking apako for the past 10 years bro your banna go change position as I take dey type this to you but me I disvirgined a girl today and I love her dating her for two month sha she is my life I love her if she could allow me to do so I will still marry her am 20 yrs for now she is 16 yrs

Your own case worst

proudly saying u deflowered a minor.
I bet 10years from now you'll come up with ur own story of how u deflowered this girl ,made her abort 5times for u and can't marry her cuz she's desperate to get married.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by MrSly(m): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
isaacsegun:

O boy, hmm! You have only one safe option. Marry that girl. Infact start building your with her. You are married only waiting to formalise it.
DONT LET THAT NEW FRESH GIRL WITH TEAR LEATHER AND STILL SEALED PUXXY CONFUSE YOU. Because the way I see things, there is another fresh puxxy you want to tear if not you won't tell me that after 10 good years you woke up only to realise that the relationship has not been working. Wickedness!

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
Op you found a true love and you're here looking for advice
Iffa slap u ehn
I just need someone to love me grin grin
I'll treat her nice smiley
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Eaugusta(f): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You are a terrible lady to be attacking him like this. It it your entire generation that does not deserve happiness!
What is there to deflower? What of him, didn't she also take his virginity? If it takes ten years to make a good decision, what is wrong with that?
I can't believe this shocked

4 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by handsomebanana(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
lelvin:
He owes her nothing. I repeat, he owes her nothing. They both agreed to go to her Jerusalem or Iraq grin as the case may be. So please do yourself and your family members a favour and SHUT DA F*UCK UP.

AT least PERSOn get sense here.

E oWes her absolutely nothing.

IF E won marry her, make e do am, if not, e forget am.

Na Personal Choice.

Pro choice jare. It works both WAYz

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Seriously, this is wickedness.

8 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
chronique:

Do you have a conscience at all? 1 million abortions doesn't equal marriage; true. But who then should be the best person to marry a lady who has had series of abortion for a Man? The one who knows nothing about the nonsense she has done for him? That aside,the young man hasn't given any cogent reason why they can't be together. I'm not saying he must marry her cos she aborted for him but the fact that he has been with her for good 10yrs, is something to be looked at. 10 yrs isn't 10 days, weeks or months. Think about it.
Thank God you are a man. Now be honest to yourself. Do you know how many men have been dumped by girls they trained through school, helped their families for years? She just committed one abortion and she now feels entitled. Just the fact that he is scared and have doubts is enough cogent reason. No time is late to make the right decision. 10, 20 or even 30 years gap is not late to make the right decision.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bridgetania:
how can u waste a girl's life for 10 years then come on NL and say'i'm sorry i can't marry her'..
Are u kidding me?...
Only u achieved feats that most married guys are yet to achieve.
#1. You disvirgined her.
#2. You got her pregnant.
#3. You made her have a life threatening abortion.
#4. You tied her down to a ten year relationship deal with no compensation whatever and u want to move on...
And now the 5th feat u are planning is to break her heart..guy e never do?...
Dont allow this girl to curse u and kill herself oooo..this tin will just start to run in your family lineage and generation..

As a man.you need to stand up to your responsibilities..look for that long lost love u once had for her and marry her ooo..

All this people telling u not to marry out of pity are just joking..
If u ignore her because u dont want to marry out of pity to avoid being unhappy all your marital life..

What about her?..how will she live and survive with the memories that would forever haunt her.
What about her own unhappiness.

Be wise! Be careful and lastly...Marry her Asap.
Some are saying he owes her nothing. The kind of curse that girl will place on him, no pastor would be able to break it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by thebest1210(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Op go regret posting this problem here. Op abeg, beta remove this post b4 nlders curse go begin manifest for ur life ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by purples25(f): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

It is his decision to be made. It is not her entitlement to demand for a wedding. Gosh! What is wrong with the mentality of some guys these days. I million abortions doesn't equal marriage! Nobody should go into marriage with any emotional burden.

After ten years. She has a womb that has an expiry date, does he? Men like to marry young women, after ten Years, in the realm of women, she won't have the same suitors. Meanwhile at fourty some will still call him a young man , he will marry a 16 year old , nobody will care.

If it is your sister will you say this?
If it is your daughter ?
If you were the woman will you feel this way ?

Why are you guys selfish that you only care for yourselves and those who are lucky to be your beloved ? So men are free to eat what they want and if it suits them no more they throw it away in the trash can just as easily. You said it had effect on him too. Will people slut shame him? In this Africa, do people ask a man about his virginity? Well, enjoy your life.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.