Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me (67282 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by lelvin(m): 12:23am On Aug 18, 2017
You should have said that in English maybe it will give me some clue as to the type of eee-diot am dealing with. Bunch of sperm-fuckups.
grossintel:
ANU MPAMA, EWU AWUSA, I DON'T BLAME YOU, I BLAME MTN FOR 100naira DATA. GIVE ME YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS, I WILL COME THERE TOMORROW AND BEAT YOU THE HELL UP!!! WASTED FAGG!
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Queerworld(m): 12:23am On Aug 18, 2017
You shouldnt have put this on social media........... Anyway life goes on. Just remember Do unto others what you want them to reciprocate to you. I believe you have sisters. And u do have a conscience
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by thesuave10(m): 12:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Arccangel:
[s]Its stories like this that scare the freaking crap outta me when it comes to guys. The fear that crept into me when I read this fõol's story eh? I can't explain it. Bros, I don't know you o. But if you don't marry that girl, be ready to not have children.; girls especially. Even if you later do, they would forever be heartbroken. Haba. 10years!!!!! Even the devil is afraid of you right now[/s]..

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Ilajeboy(m): 12:24am On Aug 18, 2017
grin wey this guy go jst dey jeje keep matter to himself.. He come go carry matter come nairaland where half are semi gaga crazy... Jst see curses changing places like simultaneous equation
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by isaacsegun(m): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2017
otitokoroleti:

bro, I pray that you will marry that girl. your parent & hers need to sort their differences out to make the union work. 10yrs out of a woman life is not a joke & looking at your story, you are the first & only man in her life. Don't let her run mad or lose her life bro.

thanks for your candid contribution

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 18, 2017
lelvin:
You should have said that in English maybe it will give me some clue as to the type of eee-diot am dealing with. Bunch of sperm-fuckups.
I don't need to type it for you to understand, because if I did you still won't understand. How would a durlard like you understand? When it's obvious your dad ejaculated a brainless mutated sperm into your mom grin, Niga watch your lane o, no just near my matter you better face front mofo!!
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by lelvin(m): 12:33am On Aug 18, 2017
The painful thing is, most of those emotionally raped guys are the ones insulting the guy. Guys are used and dumped everyday but everyone thinks it's right, while girls go about jumping from one guy to another saying its their happiness that matters.
livinbygrace:

He no go better for everybody accusing this guy for his decision.If it were to be the girl that dumped the boy,most of you will be supporting her ,saying all sort of nonsense.Most ladies dump guys these days for better offer and heaven did not fall,so if the guy feels she is not good for him he has the right to move on.Moreover most ladies would do worse if they had been in same position.I am talking from experience .So guy move on .

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by aziaka111(m): 12:36am On Aug 18, 2017
we some men dey Bleep up,she's desperate now right?? after 10 years of relationship wit abortion,send me any of ur sister number let me do same thing to her den u.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 18, 2017
Better Marry her o, you don useless her womb for another guy. Idiot!
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by maclatunji: 12:42am On Aug 18, 2017
One just hopes a few girls reading this receive sense. The greatest disrespect to yourself is to sleep with a man that has not gone through the rigours to marry you.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Jadoskii(m): 12:42am On Aug 18, 2017
My advice is simple..I dnt care if u took her virginity (she gave it to u anyways,purely mutual),or she aborted(not like she was forced to)....do not marry her out of pity...Dat is the worst decision u can make...dis might sound callous buh if u should go ahead nd marry her outta pity dat marriage will be hell nd she'd wish she didn't go ahead with the marriage.....she az every right to be crazy after ten years(no be beans na).just call both Ur fam nd her fam to reconcile tinz
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by lelvin(m): 12:42am On Aug 18, 2017
You running already? From the way you write, I understand your plight. It's not easy being on the receiving end, it's only brain you yet to receive. I don't know what you believe in, I guess u one of those small touts that can be seen around. Do yourself and your family a favour, and get some sense. Sperm-fuckups

grossintel:
I don't need to type it for you to understand, because if I did you still won't understand. How would a durlard like you understand? When it's obvious your dad ejaculated a brainless mutated sperm into your mom grin, Niga watch your lane o, no just near my matter you better face front mofo!!

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by donnaD(f): 12:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Na Boko haram go bomb your own head wicked woman!
Your own heart is worse than wicked.
So you want to force him into a loveless marriage abi?
I did not force u to agree to my view on tins.if u don't like it to can as well hug the nearest working transformer.#bullshit. And don't try to quote me.

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:

thanks for your candid contribution

Read from page 1 to 7

I think you summarized her sacrifice but left out the main issue. 4 elders cant be mad at the same time. There is fire on the mountain. Find a mountain. Pray for her to get husband

P.S
I was "liking" all the curses placed on u in the 1st page. When I got here. Saw ur responses. I see you re suffering inside

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by lelvin(m): 12:46am On Aug 18, 2017
Lols...this one pass simultaneous eqn sef. This is calculus grin grin
Ilajeboy:
grin wey this guy go jst dey jeje keep matter to himself.. He come go carry matter come nairaland where half are semi gaga crazy... Jst see curses changing places like simultaneous equation
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by isaacsegun(m): 12:47am On Aug 18, 2017
YtivitissuP:
In as much as I'd have loved to tell the OP to marry the girl, I think he's not telling the full story. There should be other reasons he's not interested in marrying the girl.

As per everyone talking about the 10 years shit, drilling and abortion stuffs, comparing the male and female lives, everyone makes sacrifices in a relationship. No one knows the condition men are when they sacrifice money...So it's not about money can be replaced or not. It's about the situation or condition the men were while making the sacrifice. When I was younger, I'd have said money can be replaced but time can't.... Now I'd not even attempt saying that because those conditions are priceless.

I've seen a lady break up with a guy after 8 years because she found a richer guy. He simply moved on, got married in less than 18 months afterward and he's better than he ever thought. No one killed her. She's fine too and enjoying her life.

So I can't advise you to marry her because you've been together for 10 years or for abortion reasons. IF YOU FEEL IT'S RIGHT WITHIN YOU TO MARRY HER, DO SO. IF YOU FEEL IT'S NOT RIGHT, DON'T DO SO. LET YOUR CONSCIENCE JUDGE YOU. I'M NOT IN YOUR SHOES.

i ve been reading through people's contributions here but is only few like you that ve been making sense.there are so many reasons i want to back out that i cannot be xplain all on this media.bros pls,can i pm you so that you can have the comprehensive reason

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by collette10: 12:49am On Aug 18, 2017
your crazy if you do thah.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 18, 2017
lelvin:
What is all these rubbish people are writing? He didn't rape her, so let him live his life. Everyday, we see guys being used and dumped by ladies and the guy does not go about cursing them. But once it's a guy, he's compared to a demon or even something worse. Op if you marry her out of pity, you will regret it. But talk to her and if she's not ready to wait, let her go.
what are you saying? Why compare a guy and a girls life span. The annoying thing here everyone keeps hating about is the 10 years. This is simply because a womans body is like a car, the more you drive it the higher the millage and the lower the value. After damaging her womb, slacking her breast and pvssy for 10 years, you want to dump her for who? So another man will come and inherit your used property while he goes for a fresh blood with a standing breast and no abortions. This guy is just wicked. His 6 years older than this girl, don't tell me his not experienced and didn't know he would take this action in future. I bet his abusing that girl physically so she would leave but she didn't so he's thinking of other options.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 18, 2017
lelvin:
You running already? From the way you write, I understand your plight. It's not easy being on the receiving end, it's only brain you yet to receive. I don't know what you believe in, I guess u one of those small touts that can be seen around. Do yourself and your family a favour, and get some sense. Sperm-fuckups

look at this jobless dropout... Check my username, trace my posts and comments, I will employ you, feed you and the rest of your family for 100 years and I won't shake. Your lucky this is over a phone screen else what I will do to you. I don't need to invite dss to handle you, I will break you like toot pick with my own hands. Enough of the mentions go make money so you will be like me when you grow up.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by isaacsegun(m): 12:58am On Aug 18, 2017
CzarChris:
Guy I feel your pain, not to even imagine the curse wey only you don collect from NLers grin This why I avoid Virgins like a plague, a woman never ever forgets her 1st love. My personal advice to you is to try your very best to marry that girl, because you will not find a more loyal partner in life, plus 10 years no bi moimoi.
I'm no stranger to parents saying no to partners, I experienced it 1st hand with my mum cos she didn't like my last girlfriend. I sat down and observed her opinions, and truly after a while, the girl started acting up. That what an elder sees while sitting down adage is true. From what I see, you are tried and want to test more waters, because you didn't say why the parents from both sides disagree to the union, and you marrying her now is out of sentiments, so either way, the girl is seriously fuccked.

Dude, just marry the poor punnay and get it over with.

Girls and 1st love sha.

My prayer : Lord please let the 1st and only girl I would ever deflower in this life be my wife.

AMEEEEEN!!!

can pm u for my comprehensive reason,cuz i can see that you r one of the people that ur contribution worth it
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Wealthyabiodun: 1:01am On Aug 18, 2017
▲▲HAILL ILLUMINATI!!!!▲▲

▲I  WEALTHY ABIODUN SOLELY WANT TO OBLIGELY INVITE ANY PERSON WHO WISH TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TO OUR NEXT ANNUAL CONFERENCE/INITIATION▲ 

if you already getting money then you one of us we live a life of private jets and and presidency you never know how we feel to be rich the organization do everything possible to make your life equipped and standard no doubts the brotherhood circle is the Illuminati the Illuminati is not a church, religion, political group, or charity organization, but an elite collective of global influencers who work to further the interests of the human species as a whole. Our decisions are independent of all human divisions, including religious and political differences. We operate solely for the benefit of the human species we have been entrusted to protect, and therefore make no demands of our citizens regarding personal worship, morality, or belief you wanna be a famous artist or an actor (etc) and you want to be rich,powerful and be famous in the world and also get the sum of 300,000,000US Dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 700,000,000 US Dollars as monthly salary and also start gaining money to start up a business of your own choice contact us the illluminati organization with the below info(wechanginglifes@gmail.com) whats-app no: +2347016808047(HOTLINE)Greatness is not about who you are but who you believe you can become. Have courage to pursue your own path. The sheep are s
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by livinbygrace: 1:03am On Aug 18, 2017
grossintel:
what are you saying? Why compare a guy and a girls life span. The annoying thing here everyone keeps hating about is the 10 years. This is simply because a womans body is like a car, the more you drive it the higher the millage and the lower the value. After damaging her womb, slacking her breast and pvssy for 10 years, you want to dump her for who? So another man will come and inherit your used property while he goes for a fresh blood with a standing breast and no abortions. This guy is just wicked. His 6 years older than this girl, don't tell me his not experienced and didn't know he would take this action in future. I bet his abusing that girl physically so she would leave but she didn't so he's thinking of other options.

Forget all your epistle about woman and car,fact is that relationship is all about sacrifice from both parties and you don't marry out of pity.Some of you ladies will do worse all in the name of hooking up with better offer.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by lelvin(m): 1:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Wow! I didn't know you could be reasonable too. Anyway, what am saying is, if he decides to marry her, no qualms and if he leaves it's still good. If you are married you will know that marriage is not something you can login and log out anytime you want, you are always logged in.

grossintel:
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by lelvin(m): 1:15am On Aug 18, 2017
Smiles...i know you won't believe this, but am not jobless to start going through your profile. And I have a feeling you have to go back to the garage very early in the morning, to get money to do your Mtn 10MB daily, so you free to run with your tails in between your legs. Now run along bingo. You can come back for your bone later

grossintel:
look at this jobless dropout... Check my username, trace my posts and comments, I will employ you, feed you and the rest of your family for 100 years and I won't shake. Your lucky this is over a phone screen else what I will do to you. I don't need to invite dss to handle you, I will break you like toot pick with my own hands. Enough of the mentions go make money so you will be like me when you grow up.

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nwabundo38(f): 1:16am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:
Please fellow nairalanders, Ineed your urgent advice.
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)
Someone should shut this Don jazzy up
Oga pls shut up!
You must be an unrepentant fool..
You are simply supporting your kind of person..
This is the reason why pre marital sex is bad..
Date a man that can keep his mind and hands off your pant..
Don't waste your time with a man who is not ready to get married.
If u get a nice suitor while dating a guy that never talked of marriage, my sister better get married and forget mumu love o
From Donjazzy's numerous comments, you will know that we have descendants of Lucifer among us..

6 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by RealityShot: 1:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Safiaaa:
Nobody is forcing the man.
you are not forcing him, right?
So what are you saying exactly considering your further statement below?

If he had a
legitimate reason to leave her, would any
body complain? He wants to leave because
of a petty excuse and on top of that he's
wasted 10 years? Its pure wickedness and
that's where the complaints are coming
from.

YOU & all others bd mouthing isaacsegun:

did she not go to school in those 10 years? Was she locked in his basement?

Really how many girls get married BEFORE 27years?

Stop saying WASTED years.. She was free to move on since but she is playing the wimp card MAYBE after other guys have discarded her.. Now she is back tothe one her parents know about!

let me stop here shaa...Orishi-rishi bai

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by pippen213(m): 1:28am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:
Please fellow nairalanders, Ineed your urgent advice.
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)
Bro do the right thing. You just said you disvirgined her and she had an abortion for you. Except if you were just using her. If you truly claim you disvorgin her there's nothing wrong in marrying her now. Just call some elders and go see her family. Bro I suspecting you think she cant bore a child anymore after the abortion that's why you 're giving us this excuse about her family. Bro man up and face the consequences of your actions if not God will judge you.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by RolaDiva(f): 1:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Sometimes...
All just need is prayer and wisdom...
Pray to God....
Ask for directions to the right path..
My Heavenly Father will never disappoint you...

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by kelesomething: 1:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Bros please don't leave her she really loves you. You may think she is desperate no she is not.. She has waited for you.. Please marry her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 18, 2017
so many pple putting pesin matter on dia head, cursing someone else's child, if u can't advise him and leave, then no boda commenting with nothing tangible to say.. he didn't ask for emotional critics...

don't know y so many are butt hurt..

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by RealityShot: 1:48am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:
so many people that were bashing me up and
down here cannot really understand the
opposition that I'm facing from her parents
if the parents dont give their blessings to the marriage, dont you think it will be same as leaving her? I think so.

You dont sound like a player at all..

so better not marry a girl that her parents say no, your parents say NO and SHE IS USING GUILT TO FORCE YOU TO MARRY HER!

MARRIAGE IS NOT 7days or a month thing.. Fights will carry on for years till you die so why risk it?

better walk away

please like what year did she get that pregnancy we are talking about self?
was it on first contact?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.