Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS (27698 Views)

Trapped Corper, Chinedu Isiogugu Is Dead - Imo Building Collapse Victim / Just In! 4 Dead, 6 Injured In Imo Building Collapse + Photos / Imo Building Collapse Kills 3, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by Bjgirl1: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Read the full news, don't be a lazy reader.
onadana:
escaped with wife and two clothes and left the baby.
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by YoungCas(m): 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
A Burnt Palace always guarantees A Much Better One
God will Elevate you
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Pathetic
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by navyseal2220: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
pistopee:
GOD HELP US

Afonjas...they play with everything including death. They love Nigeria as it's...
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by mrkings84(m): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
The rate at which buildings collapses in Nigeria now a days is alarming.
Authorities need to do something about it. That's how one man is building a death trap near my church. A 4 storey building with no proof pillars, they had to start attaching pillars to the body of the building. My prayer is the day it will collapse there will be no one inside the church.....

Pls which organ can i report this kind of building to... Cos it's still under construction.? It's in Rivers State.
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by Angel1696: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
namdi KANU come and help your people u only know how to talk about Biafra if you really care about your people do something for this people to get their life back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Too bad cry
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by doctimonyeka(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
I see such great pain in those eyes... May God comfort you sir..
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by ifycelebrity(f): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
This is very sad. Pictured is Mr Dominic Nnabu, who lost his 18 months old child, Osinachi Nnabu, during the three storey building which collapsed in Owerri, the Imo state capital on Sunday. According to Chidiebube Okeoma, the man and his wife survived and were discharged after first aid treatment but their baby was the first to be pronounced dead during the unfortunate incident which has claimed six lives.

Apart from his baby, the man lost all his properties as they were buried in the rubbles. He was said to have escaped with his wife and the two cloths he is wearing.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/man-loses-baby-imo-building-collapse-escaped-wife-2-clothes-photos.html

Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by onadana: 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bjgirl1:
Read the full news, don't be a lazy reader.

You go back read and comprehend if possible use glasses.
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by oluwatymylehyn(m): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
So sad and very unacceptable fate. The good God will restore you back, man.
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by Bifwoli: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
pistopee:
GOD HELP US

No sympathy needed for self inflicted wounds my friend.
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by purestone(f): 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Why did they live that innocent child to die?that chance he used to sort n escape with 2 clothes, he should have used it to save that little baby...
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by YaksonFCA(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Take heart man
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by Abagworo(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
elmas:
It is so sad that the government isn't doing enough to curb unworthy buildings.

I am yet to see or hear a building collapse in dubai or england, and instead of the youths to fight for justice they're bent on becoming puppets and footstool to politicians and "BIG MEN".

I weep for this country

You are yet to hear because you aren't well informed. There are more building collapses in Dubai than any Nigerian city.

http://m.gulfnews.com/news/uae/emergencies/dubai-building-collapse-worker-s-body-found-1.2057523

http://m.khaleejtimes.com/nation/dubai/several-workers-trapped-in-collapsed-dubai-building

www.arabianbusiness.com/reasons-for-dubai-building-collapse-revealed-13052.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InlGfi-5uX0

Dubai building collapse just an hour ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by Hotzone(m): 2:20am On Aug 18, 2017
The man whose picture is displayed represents nothing but a selfish coward who cares much his hot midnight Bleep with his wife than saving a child whom might even be viewed as a reliability considering this economic situation in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 18, 2017
xtybliss:
What proof do you want? Isi aki grin
Lolz.....
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by onyeawka80(m): 4:50am On Aug 18, 2017
onadana:
escaped with wife and two clothes and left the baby.
na lie I no gree. Op dey lie.
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by Lucasinho(m): 5:41am On Aug 18, 2017
mrkings84:
The rate at which buildings collapses in Nigeria now a days is alarming.
Authorities need to do something about it. That's how one man is building a death trap near my church. A 4 storey building with no proof pillars, they had to start attaching pillars to the body of the building. My prayer is the day it will collapse there will be no one inside the church.....

Pls which organ can i report this kind of building to... Cos it's still under construction.? It's in Rivers State.
@ur signature, does location matters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by rusher14: 5:50am On Aug 18, 2017
KingLennon:
Am calling on the state Governor of Imo state to assist those who's properties have been involved in the collapse...Atleast he should build houses for them and empower them...

Are you serious right now?
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by Obioma3000(m): 5:57am On Aug 18, 2017
.Is Quit Unfortunate Rip To The Death ,i Think F G Should Deep Into The Rate Of Building Collapse In Our Conutry
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by mechanics(m): 8:12am On Aug 18, 2017
Thank God for saving his life and wife, RIP to his baby, he should know that when there is life, there is hope, so he should not give up, God has the reason why it happened like that, and no one can question God.
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by SwtSam3: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2017
which kain story be this one??
show us the collapsed buildin'..
a 3story buildin' dont just collapse without a sign.
#
justsayin'... lipsrsealed
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by Karlwayne(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Abfinest007:
your God is alive go and testify

Are you OK?
He lost his child and valuables ffs.

your comment reminds me of a woman who lost her sister in a fire incident but still went ahead to thank God because a Bible didn't catch fire.

Implying that the Bible had more worth than the sister she lost
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by xtybliss(f): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
lwkmd cool
solidman59:

Isi ewu, a picture of a man doesn't prove anything. don't b quick to digest everything you read online. Isi okuko
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by solidman59(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
xtybliss:
lwkmd cool

Lol
Re: Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS by youwontbelieve: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2017
Check out, this guy was must be an animation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao5A61SRDj8

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICk YOUR QUALITY KITCHEN / BATHROOM WALL TILES HERE WITH PICTURES / EXECUTIVE TOILET SEAT SHAWER ROOM CLOSE COUPLES HERE WITH PICTURES / TURKEY AND CHINA SECURITY AND INTERNAL DOORS AVAILABLE(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.