Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:31 PM

Daily Dreams Interpretation - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Dreams Interpretation (70301 Views)

Find Your Christian Dreams Interpretation Here / Help On Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
ladycomfort:
Have been searching for a thread like this kiss cheesy

You are welcome Ma
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
I sent you a message via your mail but you didn't reply. why?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
ofegge73:
Good evening Sir, I had this dream three days ago, in it, the president had come to Visit and there was a large crowd of people, but as the president was leaving the venue, he stopped right in front of me and smiled asking how I was doing and all that, I was afraid and wondered why he stopped at me, he then put forward his right hand and shook me, still smiling, he took off his hat and put it on my head,momentarily and wore it on again. Please what is the meaning of this dream.

God bless you sir pray like this " Oh Lord locate me with your blessings "... seeing an important personality in your dream is a sign that you will be favoured by the high and mighty in the society, God is rearranging your destiny, he is giving you a new story. For the President to give you a handshake is a sign that God will favour you even beyond your imagination. For the President to give you his hat is a sign that when the time of God comes you will hold a high and sensitive position in politics. The message for you is found in 1st Corinthians 1:18... ponder on it carefully. God bless you sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Bealert:
I had a dream where I had gone into my home after been away for sometime and walked with my husband to see what had changed. And while I don't have a separate bed in reality, there was 'my bed' in the dream as and we approached it, I saw someone lying on it and backing us, and when I got to the other side to see the face, it was one of my husband's sisters. So I asked him why she was sleeping on my bed, and said she had to leave and we had to throw the bed away after she left.

I forgot to mention that I was pregnant in reality and in the dream at the time.

Please send me a PM ma
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
ejibaba:
I sent you a message via your mail but you didn't reply. why?

So sorry sir maybe I didn't get it, kindly resend it pls
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Raphael81:

So sorry sir maybe I didn't get it, kindly resend it pls
I have resent the mail. Thanks
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
ejibaba:

I have resent the mail. Thanks
OK bro
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Bealert: 12:55am On Feb 28, 2018
Raphael81:

Please send me a PM ma

I think I already did. Not sure how PM works on nairaland
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Bealert: 1:10am On Feb 28, 2018
Raphael81:

Please send me a PM ma

I already emailed you
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Godsent4life: 5:50am On Mar 01, 2018
Good morning sir... I had a dream we’re i was eating soap and I later brushed my mouth thoroughly... please sir what does that means and in that same dream I was with an old friend I have never dreamt about...
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2018
Godsent4life:
Good morning sir... I had a dream we’re i was eating soap and I later brushed my mouth thoroughly... please sir what does that means and in that same dream I was with an old friend I have never dreamt about...

Soap is used to bathe and also wash a person or an object to make it clean. In the context of your dream, it signifies that there is a spiritual cleaning going on in your life, so as to purge out the bad things and put in new things in your life... Seeing an old friend signifies old memories and you are going to see someone that you know... God bless you as you pray like this " Purge me oh Lord from anything that is against your will"
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Godsent4life: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Raphael81:

Soap is used to bathe and also wash a person or an object to make it clean. In the context of your dream, it signifies that there is a spiritual cleaning going on in your life, so as to purge out the bad things and put in new things in your life... Seeing an old friend signifies old memories and you are going to see someone that you know... God bless you as you pray like this " Purge me oh Lord from anything that is against your will"
Thank you sir.. I so much appreciate
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2018
Godsent4life:
Thank you sir.. I so much appreciate

God bless you sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by HopeAlive16(f): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Bhol28: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pls I need clarification for these dreams I had recently as I am praying and fasting for God to answer a particular request.

I dreamt I was driving my old car DAT I,ve sold like 4 years ago, and suddenly the back wheel removed and d car stopped but i came out of the car safely and saw a mechanic approaching me.I just gave the mech the car key and left d car at the scene I then woke up.

I had another dream in which I was looking for my shoes in a room I shared with other people ,i woke up not sure if i found the shoe or not. But some weeks after I had another dream in which I was looking for my shoe again,this time around on an open ground and two unknown men were sitting around me.I started dragging with dem DAT I can't see my shoes. I pushed dem to stand up and I discovered one of dem hid my shoe in the sand and sat on it.I brought out d shoe and dusted d sand on it,showed it to dem wore it back and left d place.I then woke up.
Pls what do they mean and how can I pray.God bless you

I also had this dream about former university and working place but you,ve treated dat.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Lamasta(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pls I need clarification for these dreams I had recently firstly in this dream I and my Bro we were inside a commercial bus going somewhere so as we were going from inside the bus I saw some armed robbers ahead of us parked to block the road so that we will stop when we get to them, so as we were going my mind was just telling me that the driver should just clear all this thieves with there bus parked to block the road and God so Good the driver did exactly what I was thinking in my mind, so as we cleared the thieves they started pursuing our bus and we were able to pass through a bridge where they couldn't view us again and at this point we got to a junction where I and my Bro came down and my Bro pointed a garage to me that a bus is there waiting that I should go and enter it and go home. It was when am going towards the bus that I woke up from sleep.

Secondly, I had another dream where I saw myself playing for Real Madrid together with C.Ronaldo but initially I was on the bench until one player had injury and Z.Zidane the manager told me to go in and replace him so as I entered I scored in my debut for the club, so after first half I was paid 28,500 pounds slightly above the salary promised me together with 10 documents or cards to open an account so that subsequent salaries will be paid in my bank account and not hand again. So I collected the cash and documents after first half and went straight to a cashier or bank staff close to the field and told her to open my account with the documents, so it took her a while before she can process one document and at this stage the second half is about to commence so my teammates were calling me and shouting my name to join the team it was then I told the cashier to help me finish the rest then I joined my teammates and they were like frustrated at me and challenging me that I have been given a glorious opportunity and I wanted to waste it. At this stage I started preparing for the second half then I woke up.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
HopeAlive16:
Raphael81, I'm seriously fighting eating in the dream spiritually.Most time in my dreams I realize suddenly that am about to start eating and I just wake up, but other times I realize after inbetween the meal and wake up but most times I eat in the dream. Just recently I dreamt I was eating pounded yam with some people. Please bro, what does this mean?... how do I stop eating in the dream. I want to fight it coz I heard its bad... throw more light on this please

Eating in dream can either be good or bad. If you see yourself dining in the midst of prominent people in a beautiful surrounding that you enjoy the serenity it is a good dream but if you see yourself eating constantly in the dream its a bad dream so please pray like this " Oh God my Father, I refuse to be a partaker of any evil banquet, everything that has been planted in my system from the evil ones I reject and eject you out of my system "... Pray for 3 Nights with Psalms 22,25 and 26. God bless u Ma
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
Bhol28:
Pls I need clarification for these dreams I had recently as I am praying and fasting for God to answer a particular request.

I dreamt I was driving my old car DAT I,ve sold like 4 years ago, and suddenly the back wheel removed and d car stopped but i came out of the car safely and saw a mechanic approaching me.I just gave the mech the car key and left d car at the scene I then woke up.

I had another dream in which I was looking for my shoes in a room I shared with other people ,i woke up not sure if i found the shoe or not. But some weeks after I had another dream in which I was looking for my shoe again,this time around on an open ground and two unknown men were sitting around me.I started dragging with dem DAT I can't see my shoes. I pushed dem to stand up and I discovered one of dem hid my shoe in the sand and sat on it.I brought out d shoe and dusted d sand on it,showed it to dem wore it back and left d place.I then woke up.
Pls what do they mean and how can I pray.God bless you

I also had this dream about former university and working place but you,ve treated dat.

Before you pray sing this song by Elijah Oyelade " I remember ", .. Sing also that God is fighting your unseen battles pray with Obadiah 1;17 for 3 days sir...

Seeing a car in your dream tells you the present direction in your life, seeing a car move forward is a sign that you are going forward BUT seeing your old car represents that there is something that is still dragging you back. The back wheel represents the current speed you are moving, the mechanic represents a sign of answered prayers, an Angel has been assigned to put in your life everything that has gone wrong, God has heard your prayers and he wants to give you the Grace of speed... Pray also like this " Oh Lord give me the Grace to be greater than my equals, Give me speed to overtake my enemies " Pray with Psalms 88 too.

As I read your second dream I continued saying Glory to God in my Spirit... Sir God has restored to you what the devil stole from you, the shoe in this context represents your blessings, people that you did good for turned back to cage your blessings but by the power of the Holy Ghost, there is complete restoration hence God gave you the Grace to locate your blessings. God bless you Sir continue to make prayers for restoration.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lamasta:
Pls I need clarification for these dreams I had recently firstly in this dream I and my Bro we were inside a commercial bus going somewhere so as we were going from inside the bus I saw some armed robbers ahead of us parked to block the road so that we will stop when we get to them, so as we were going my mind was just telling me that the driver should just clear all this thieves with there bus parked to block the road and God so Good the driver did exactly what I was thinking in my mind, so as we cleared the thieves they started pursuing our bus and we were able to pass through a bridge where they couldn't view us again and at this point we got to a junction where I and my Bro came down and my Bro pointed a garage to me that a bus is there waiting that I should go and enter it and go home. It was when am going towards the bus that I woke up from sleep.

Secondly, I had another dream where I saw myself playing for Real Madrid together with C.Ronaldo but initially I was on the bench until one player had injury and Z.Zidane the manager told me to go in and replace him so as I entered I scored in my debut for the club, so after first half I was paid 28,500 pounds slightly above the salary promised me together with 10 documents or cards to open an account so that subsequent salaries will be paid in my bank account and not hand again. So I collected the cash and documents after first half and went straight to a cashier or bank staff close to the field and told her to open my account with the documents, so it took her a while before she can process one document and at this stage the second half is about to commence so my teammates were calling me and shouting my name to join the team it was then I told the cashier to help me finish the rest then I joined my teammates and they were like frustrated at me and challenging me that I have been given a glorious opportunity and I wanted to waste it. At this stage I started preparing for the second half then I woke up.

On the first dream, you are moving forward in life with your brother, the armed robbers represent destiny thieves, foundational and environmental powers that do not want you to get to your destination but by the power of the Holy Ghost you will succeed.

On the 2nd dream, it shows your future is bright if you hold only onto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith..
Sir for 3 nights pray like this, " Oh Lord take me to my destined height" Pray with Psalms 23. God bless u sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Bhol28: 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Raphael81:

Before you pray sing this song by Elijah Oyelade " I remember ", .. Sing also that God is fighting your unseen battles pray with Obadiah 1;17 for 3 days sir...

Seeing a car in your dream tells you the present direction in your life, seeing a car move forward is a sign that you are going forward BUT seeing your old car represents that there is something that is still dragging you back. The back wheel represents the current speed you are moving, the mechanic represents a sign of answered prayers, an Angel has been assigned to put in your life everything that has gone wrong, God has heard your prayers and he wants to give you the Grace of speed... Pray also like this " Oh Lord give me the Grace to be greater than my equals, Give me speed to overtake my enemies " Pray with Psalms 88 too.

As I read your second dream I continued saying Glory to God in my Spirit... Sir God has restored to you what the devil stole from you, the shoe in this context represents your blessings, people that you did good for turned back to cage your blessings but by the power of the Holy Ghost, there is complete restoration hence God gave you the Grace to locate your blessings. God bless you Sir continue to make prayers for restoration.
Thank you very much sir,pls can I send u e mail,what is your email.God bless u

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
Bhol28:
Thank you very much sir,pls can I send u e mail,what is your email.God bless u

Please send me a PM I will be awake until 3am today
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by HopeAlive16(f): 7:24am On Mar 03, 2018
Raphael81:

Eating in dream can either be good or bad. If you see yourself dining in the midst of prominent people in a beautiful surrounding that you enjoy the serenity it is a good dream but if you see yourself eating constantly in the dream its a bad dream so please pray like this " Oh God my Father, I refuse to be a partaker of any evil banquet, everything that has been planted in my system from the evil ones I reject and eject you out of my system "... Pray for 3 Nights with Psalms 22,25 and 26. God bless u Ma
Thank you sir. God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2018
HopeAlive16:
Thank you sir. God bless you too
God bless u too Ma
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Godsent4life: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2018
Hello bro I have been dream for the past two days and I see me and my family, my mom dad and siblings eating together what does that mean please I’m actually not in Nigeria
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by memnon37(m): 9:28am On Mar 03, 2018
Chrismentor3:
Sir I really need you to help me

My dad is late but when he was alive his plans was for me to get married in my 200l in the university as his first male child but unfortunately we lost him the same month i got admission

In my final year in the university i keep seeing my dad die in my dreams (dead person die again in the dream) and when I inquired, I was told he wants to reincarnate through me, that i should get married.

This dream continued from time to time, especially when I ever i sleep with my girlfriend.
Sometimes I would see him in my dreams lying down in between me and my girl on the same bed

My major concern now is that I started experiencing hardship and negativity ,nothing works for me unlike before and I went into prayer with my mom but just last night I saw my late dad in my dreams again

This time he was critically sick and as I came to greet him he started quarrelling me that I don't want to take care of him and that as he is about to die, that if I allow him to just die like that, that nothing will ever work for me and so on, he was just mad with me and he even went ahead to say that I'm wasting money doing prayers and stuff like that.

Now I'm really confused, I don't know if my late father is behind my downfall and I don't wish to get married yet as I'm only 24years old hoping to go to camp in the next few months

Please advise me.

close the doorway first.....stop having premarital sex.....it opens the gate of your spirit protection and this demons pass through. the spirit afflicting you is a familair spirit...and is after you. first you need to accept christ and do away with the former activities. then break the connection between you and the familiar spirit in the name of jesus. then you will be fine. simple
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by duduade: 10:17am On Mar 03, 2018
Good morning, please I want to know if a person who has never dreamt of being married or dreamt of seeing the future should be worried.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2018
duduade:
Good morning, please I want to know if a person who has never dreamt of being married or dreamt of seeing the future should be worried.

Why should you worry when you have Jesus? Faith is trusting an unknown future into the hands of a known God...
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2018
Godsent4life:
Hello bro I have been dream for the past two days and I see me and my family, my mom dad and siblings eating together what does that mean please I’m actually not in Nigeria

Send me a PM pls
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by duduade: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
Raphael81:

Why should you worry when you have Jesus? Faith is trusting an unknown future into the hands of a known God...

Okay Sir. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Lamasta(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Raphael81:

On the first dream, you are moving forward in life with your brother, the armed robbers represent destiny thieves, foundational and environmental powers that do not want you to get to your destination but by the power of the Holy Ghost you will succeed.

On the 2nd dream, it shows your future is bright if you hold only onto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith..
Sir for 3 nights pray like this, " Oh Lord take me to my destined height" Pray with Psalms 23. God bless u sir
Am grateful Sir I really appreciate this interpretation

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by IAMJojo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hello

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply)

Part Of The Bible Is Straight From Egyptian Mythology(plagiarism) / US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto / My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.