Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Daily Dreams Interpretation - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Dreams Interpretation (70317 Views)

Find Your Christian Dreams Interpretation Here / Help On Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
timicutiee:
Good morning... .
I dreamt I was cleaning a bus, a new bus for my dad that got it to drive but I was crying because it wasn't a private car and my dad told me to stop crying that we have to start somewhere. Want to know what it means.

Seeing a vehicle in your dream, it shows your position in life, seeing it moving forward shows you are moving forward in life. Your dream shows that you have a strong desire to move forward in life, hence your father informed you that you must start from somewhere because a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. Stay focused and remain blessed. God bless u
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
Paulscholari:
Kindly interpret sir.. Actually things have been very very low for years now and yesterday I was just praying and meditating on a particular verse, about God's blessings and when I closed my eyes to sleep I opened it to see that I'm a second son to the richest man in my place, with cars, big houses and lots more! You can imagine that joy I had, I was just living large and happy and I have two ladies I wanted to marry and I married one that we both love and fond of ourselves. Then my dad (the richest one) gave my elder broda a nice beautiful car and he says mine too is intact I'll have it.

Its a good dream, it shows your blessings are near but you must key into the realm of spirituality, ask the Lord to open your eyes to the secrets of making wealth because he makes he children to prosper. It is well with u Sir.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Raphael81:

Seeing a vehicle in your dream, it shows your position in life, seeing it moving forward shows you are moving forward in life. Your dream shows that you have a strong desire to move forward in life, hence your father informed you that you must start from somewhere because a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. Stay focused and remain blessed. God bless u

Thank you for your clarity. May God bless you and continue to increase you.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
timicutiee:

Thank you for your clarity. May God bless you and continue to increase you.

God bless u to bro as u achieve ur aims in life
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Paulscholari(m): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2018
Raphael81:

Its a good dream, it shows your blessings are near but you must key into the realm of spirituality, ask the Lord to open your eyes to the secrets of making wealth because he makes he children to prosper. It is well with u Sir.
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2018
Paulscholari:
thank you sir
God bless u bro

2 Likes

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Fisfrank(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
Good day sir, please I had a dream some weeks ago, in that dream I was flying without wings just with my hands but sometimes I have to go low because of wire, in that dream and I also noticed that I was flying to my fathers house in that dream. Please kindly interpret.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
Fisfrank:
Good day sir, please I had a dream some weeks ago, in that dream I was flying without wings just with my hands but sometimes I have to go low because of wire, in that dream and I also noticed that I was flying to my fathers house in that dream. Please kindly interpret.

Isaiah 40:31.... Flying in the dream usually occurs when a person is under attack, it shows God has taken you to a place of safety, he also wants to show you something of interest in the house of your father... There have been few occasions I remember seeing myself running from the evil one suddenly I take off, it happens mysteriously and God takes me to a place of safety... Pray with Isaiah 40:31

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Fisfrank(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Raphael81:

Isaiah 40:31.... Flying in the dream usually occurs when a person is under attack, it shows God has taken you to a place of safety, he also wants to show you something of interest in the house of your father... There have been few occasions I remember seeing myself running from the evil one suddenly I take off, it happens mysteriously and God takes me to a place of safety... Pray with Isaiah 40:31

Thanks sir. God bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ZaRuleOfLaw: 12:42am On Mar 29, 2018
God bless you sir, i had the following dreams recently:
(1) i and someone who i cant remember were digging up the soil and we dug up a plastic funnel. it was still fresh and unbroken, despite the fact that it was buried in the ground. i picked it and cleaned it and told the man with me that the funnel will be useful.

(2) i and my girlfriend ran away from someone who was sent to kill us. we ran into an army barrack and boarded a motor bike that will take us home. (in that dream, the two of us were dressed in school uniforms, as if we are in secondary school). as the bike was moving i urged the bike man to increase the speed but he refused. i told him that we were escaping from someone but it didnt move him. we then got to a checkpoint, where people came down on foot to be scanned incase they were carrying weapons. when i saw that we will be scanned for weapons, my worries reduced a bit. after the man at the gate scanned me and my girlfriend, he asked us to give him something. so i gave him #100 for the both of us ( i gave him #200 note and he gave me two #50 notes). when he saw that she was with me, he smiled and we passed that place. we later tried to meet up with our bike man, but we couldnt find him after searching. though we were close to our destination now.

(3) i and my girlfriend went to a place that i think is a bank to open an account. ( the office looks exactly like my former department back in the university, even the staff there). when they asked me how much i have in my bank account, i told them to hold on because in that dream, i had no money, but was expecting money soon. i asked my girlfriend to come let us be going, but she was taking long to come out of the office she entered.

i wish to know the meaning Sir, thanks.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Bhol28: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Good day sir,pls I had a dream in which I saw like 2 to 3 women picking uncooked beans and showing me the beans.The beans was in a flat tray,they have picked some and one of them gave me the tray showing me the picked and the ones remaining to be picked,i now handed d tray back to her and woke up Pls what does this mean sir.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by eunisam: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2018
I am the type that dream everytime I sleep even if it is a 5 mins sleep. Raphael81 I had a very long dream last night but the part I remember very well is the part I was walking in a low busy street close to my resident, I found a bundle of money different denominations in a transparent nylon. I picked it up and hide it in my house waiting for someone to announce his money was missing. the following money a married woman was saying she lose her money that who ever find it should bring it. I didn't bring out the money initially after like 30 mins a man and another lady announced they are looking for their lost money who ever found it should bring it. I became confused of whom to give the money. at last I brought out the bundle of money and shared to them then the second lady was not happy because some of the money have rotten by the time I brought it out and there was nothing she could do with it.etc! what is the meaning?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by mistercharles: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
eunisam:
I am the type that dream everytime I sleep even if it is a 5 mins sleep. Raphael81 I had a very long dream last night but the part I remember very well is the part I was walking in a low busy street close to my resident, I found a bundle of money different denominations in a transparent nylon. I picked it up and hide it in my house waiting for someone to announce his money was missing. the following money a married woman was saying she lose her money that who ever find it should bring it. I didn't bring out the money initially after like 30 mins a man and another lady announced they are looking for their lost money who ever found it should bring it. I became confused of whom to give the money. at last I brought out the bundle of money and shared to them then the second lady was not happy because some of the money have rotten by the time I brought it out and there was nothing she could do with it.etc! what is the meaning?
when last did you treat Malaria??
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by obajoey(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
There is this dream I do have and I have been praying against it, sometimes it will leave for a while and later surface. Sex in the dream. Sometimes my spirit(with the help of God) will immediately subdue the evil spirit and sometimes it will happen. I do see naked women in my dream as well. And I remember when I was young, my elder brother complained of seeing naked women in his dream to my parent. Most times it happens when I had just prayed a serious prayer or after a prayer vigil and sometimes when I am expecting something important or a good news.
I am single.
Thank you.
Raphael81
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2018
Hello sir, help me interpret this dream. I saw that I have a bowl of something white like rice but it seems mixed with some green substance I don't know, then I began to remove the green stuff, with water inside the bowl with the rice and green stuff I begin to remove it little by little with water till I have the white rice..
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Baamivic: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Good day sir, I had dis dream after complete 3days fasting and prayer. I saw a pastor I know telling me that I am not supposed to allow my family member to live with me, that there staying with me is blocking my success because I just got married. Sir, I married last year December and I have a younger brother and a younger sister with one of my cousins living with me. And one of this brother use to assisted me if I don't have money. Pls, help me to interprete sir and I don't want to send them away. Am confused sir.
Thanks sir.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tosinex:
Hello sir, help me interpret this dream. I saw that I have a bowl of something white like rice but it seems mixed with some green substance I don't know, then I began to remove the green stuff, with water inside the bowl with the rice and green stuff I begin to remove it little by little with water till I have the white rice..

Seeing grains signifies blessings, the rice in your dream signifies your blessings but the foreign substance represents delay and efforts of the enemy to pollute your blessings. Pray against such, God bless u bro
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Baamivic:
Good day sir, I had dis dream after complete 3days fasting and prayer. I saw a pastor I know telling me that I am not supposed to allow my family member to live with me, that there staying with me is blocking my success because I just got married. Sir, I married last year December and I have a younger brother and a younger sister with one of my cousins living with me. And one of this brother use to assisted me if I don't have money. Pls, help me to interprete sir and I don't want to send them away. Am confused sir.
Thanks sir.

Pray against any false spirit that tries to cause confusion in your family and marital life, pray against any obstacle to your blessings, pray against any masquerading spirit.

Now back to your dream, Satan can use the face of someone you know to give you false advice and tear down the family bond as seen in the use of the Pastor's face to give u an advice to chase your family members especially the one helping you. Pray again against any false spirit of confusion and ask God to give you a sign and you shall receive a sign from the Lord.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
obajoey:
There is this dream I do have and I have been praying against it, sometimes it will leave for a while and later surface. Sex in the dream. Sometimes my spirit(with the help of God) will immediately subdue the evil spirit and sometimes it will happen. I do see naked women in my dream as well. And I remember when I was young, my elder brother complained of seeing naked women in his dream to my parent. Most times it happens when I had just prayed a serious prayer or after a prayer vigil and sometimes when I am expecting something important or a good news.
I am single.
Thank you.
Raphael81

check your mail sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
eunisam:

Your whole dream is centred on the money issue and how you found it and people's claim. Seeing money in a dream is a sign of financial blessings, but seeing the money in a hidden place where nobody else has found it is a sign of seeing hidden blessings and wealth, also the claims by people is a sign that even though you have been given the Grace to access hidden blessings and wealth the enemy is still trying to claim it from you, hence the 2nd woman complained of the rotten money a sign that the enemy is still trying to tamper with God's blessings on your life. God bless you Sir as you pray " Father release my hidden treasures in life and give me the Grace to access it". Amen

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bhol28:
Good day sir,pls I had a dream in which I saw like 2 to 3 women picking uncooked beans and showing me the beans.The beans was in a flat tray,they have picked some and one of them gave me the tray showing me the picked and the ones remaining to be picked,i now handed d tray back to her and woke up Pls what does this mean sir.

Beans signify financial prosperity in your context it shows an increase and a financial blessing at hand
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please pray for travellers this month, pray against any form of road mishap especially in luxurious buses. Pray also for your family and friends who have intention of travelling by road. God bless u all
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by obajoey(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Replied sir.
Thank you
Raphael81:

check your mail sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by eunisam: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Raphael81
Now I know your interpretations are divinely. Thanks and More grace!
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
eunisam:
Raphael81
Now I know your interpretations are divinely. Thanks and More grace!
All glory goes to God, may your blessings come speedily. Amen

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
1. I dreamt I was on the road going somewhere to buy bread, then I met a woman Hawking bread, I den decided to buy from her

2. I dreamt I and my brother went to a big office to confirm something, and he went in with some documents and money and I was at a corridor where I saw a baby on the window and was telling me some things and when my bro was coming out he told me that they have seized the documents and money we are going to use and then I just follow him to the desk but as they sighted me they just gave him the documents and money and we were left the building.

3. I saw a lady with a gun, she was killing people and I rushed to her, seize her and disengage the gun which has 3 bullet left. I went to my place with the gun and I was like thank God the Police did not even search me they will have found a gun on me. And then I just saw the lady suddenly come to my place and she was like she's going to be living with me, I was like no, and then I asked her what her name is and she said Hannah.. My fiancee bears that name though not her main name.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by FRANCOBEN(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Had the following dreams.....

1.In my family house where i was staying..A formal boss came to the house with a lady to sleep with her in the house,but wanted everybody to leave the house so he can do what he wanted to do...He has asked everybody out...but when he came to me,he told me to leave...but i told him why should i leave my house for him..So i started shouting on him to leave the house with that woman he brought inside this house....While,i was shouting on him the strange woman get up from the bed and left....I Saw her enter a car and left...and also my formal boss then left also angrily......

2.Same formal boss also in this dream...He was telling me about how he wanted to bring someone else in my territory to work....he also said there was a money the company approved to give to me....but i should allow him do what he pleases....I said to him that is a big...and by the way i have left the company over 2 years now..........

3.I Was in a place that looked like an old place where i stay with my parents....while trying to cross to somewhere i noticed some people trying to shoot me with a gun...but because i already had a premonition of what the want to do....i narrowly dodged all their gun-shoots and left the environment.....

4.I was with my younger brother,and i drove to a particular place,and came down to get something....While walking along a path...i noticed a man brought out a gun,and shot towards me three(3) times....but missed,as he could not get me.....i walked towards him,and wrestled him down...I Was able to get the gun out of his hands before people came and assisted me...Alot of people were praising God for rescuing me from this near trap of assassination.....

5.After my Mid-night prayer...i saw a number Placed before me...it was 777...and i was wondering what this number means....

6.My wife saw a Man of God came out from a place and was fighting for her against alot of people saying alot of things against her...The Man also had some part of his cloths torn as a result of the Fight.....
Thanks for Interpreting...
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Childofaking: 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
you are doing a nice job here Raphael81, may God give you more strenght and reward you bountifully.
kindly assist with these my dreams :

1. In real life I am out of job and searching for a new job. I have had several dreams of working un a new work environment. In several of the dreams I will see myself working with one or two of my former colleagues. There is one of ny bosses of several years ago, I keep seeing both of us working together in a new organisation in upto 3 different dreams.

2. There is a former school mate of mine. Though we are friends on face book, I have not seen him physically for upto 25 years now. But I keep encountering him in my dream. When I go in search of a job in a dream he is always around either as a fellow candidate or as one of those conducting the test or interview like the dream I had yesterday.

kindly interpret. Thanks
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Childofaking:
you are doing a nice job here Raphael81, may God give you more strenght and reward you bountifully.
kindly assist with these my dreams :

1. In real life I am out of job and searching for a new job. I have had several dreams of working un a new work environment. In several of the dreams I will see myself working with one or two of my former colleagues. There is one of ny bosses of several years ago, I keep seeing both of us working together in a new organisation in upto 3 different dreams.

2. There is a former school mate of mine. Though we are friends on face book, I have not seen him physically for upto 25 years now. But I keep encountering him in my dream. When I go in search of a job in a dream he is always around either as a fellow candidate or as one of those conducting the test or interview like the dream I had yesterday.

kindly interpret. Thanks

1. God bless you Sir, the dream you had is a message that very soon you will be blessed with a job that will make you reunite with your colleagues, the reason you saw your colleagues is a sign that since they are still working , you will be like them and also seeing your former boss is a sign that if you work hard you will climb the ladder just like he did.

2. The 2nd dream is clear very soon God will bless you with a job and he is going to bless you with information needed to get the job through a former colleague or old friend... Your prayer point should be " Father hasten the steps of my helpers to locate me. Amen"
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
FRANCOBEN:
Had the following dreams.....

1.In my family house where i was staying..A formal boss came to the house with a lady to sleep with her in the house,but wanted everybody to leave the house so he can do what he wanted to do...He has asked everybody out...but when he came to me,he told me to leave...but i told him why should i leave my house for him..So i started shouting on him to leave the house with that woman he brought inside this house....While,i was shouting on him the strange woman get up from the bed and left....I Saw her enter a car and left...and also my formal boss then left also angrily......

2.Same formal boss also in this dream...He was telling me about how he wanted to bring someone else in my territory to work....he also said there was a money the company approved to give to me....but i should allow him do what he pleases....I said to him that is a big...and by the way i have left the company over 2 years now..........

3.I Was in a place that looked like an old place where i stay with my parents....while trying to cross to somewhere i noticed some people trying to shoot me with a gun...but because i already had a premonition of what the want to do....i narrowly dodged all their gun-shoots and left the environment.....

4.I was with my younger brother,and i drove to a particular place,and came down to get something....While walking along a path...i noticed a man brought out a gun,and shot towards me three(3) times....but missed,as he could not get me.....i walked towards him,and wrestled him down...I Was able to get the gun out of his hands before people came and assisted me...Alot of people were praising God for rescuing me from this near trap of assassination.....

5.After my Mid-night prayer...i saw a number Placed before me...it was 777...and i was wondering what this number means....

6.My wife saw a Man of God came out from a place and was fighting for her against alot of people saying alot of things against her...The Man also had some part of his cloths torn as a result of the Fight.....
Thanks for Interpreting...

1. The boss in your dream represents environmental and territorial powers against your destiny seeking to destroy you through the spirit of lust which is represented by the strange woman but you are spiritually active hence the Holy Spirit allowed you to sense the danger and rebuke the environmental power and the spirit of lust, sensing your resistance and their defeat, they were compelled to leave. Pray like this " Oh Lord make me a carrier of your fire and presence "
2. The devil stole what belonged to you but God has exposed the antics of Satan, pray for restoration of your lost and stolen blessings.

3. Seeing yourself trying to leave your old house is a sign that you are beginning to get ready to take what rightly belongs to you, but the people trying to shoot you are evil forces trying to work and fight against your destiny and upliftment in life.

4. The enemy is fighting against your life but God has given you power as his son to fight and overcome the enemy.

5. 7 is the Divine number of perfection, it shows that God is going to perfect something in your life, for you to see 777 it shows that God is perfecting 3 major areas in your life, you can confirm it Sir.

6. God has released angels to fight her battles.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Tosinex:
1. I dreamt I was on the road going somewhere to buy bread, then I met a woman Hawking bread, I den decided to buy from her

2. I dreamt I and my brother went to a big office to confirm something, and he went in with some documents and money and I was at a corridor where I saw a baby on the window and was telling me some things and when my bro was coming out he told me that they have seized the documents and money we are going to use and then I just follow him to the desk but as they sighted me they just gave him the documents and money and we were left the building.

3. I saw a lady with a gun, she was killing people and I rushed to her, seize her and disengage the gun which has 3 bullet left. I went to my place with the gun and I was like thank God the Police did not even search me they will have found a gun on me. And then I just saw the lady suddenly come to my place and she was like she's going to be living with me, I was like no, and then I asked her what her name is and she said Hannah.. My fiancee bears that name though not her main name.

1. Seeing bread signifies the word of God, the bread of life sir it is a call to get closer to the bread of life and work for him then you shall enjoy endless blessings.

2. Pray for all your documents in life, pray against any cobweb of Satan...
3. Pray concerning your relationship that everything will go on smoothly LATER in life for both of you. God bless you
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Raphael81:

1. Seeing bread signifies the word of God, the bread of life sir it is a call to get closer to the bread of life and work for him then you shall enjoy endless blessings.

2. Pray for all your documents in life, pray against any cobweb of Satan...
3. Pray concerning your relationship that everything will go on smoothly LATER in life for both of you. God bless you
thank you sir, I'm grateful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply)

Part Of The Bible Is Straight From Egyptian Mythology(plagiarism) / US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto / My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.