Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Daily Dreams Interpretation - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Dreams Interpretation (71133 Views)

Find Your Christian Dreams Interpretation Here / Help On Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Tosinex:
thank you sir, I'm grateful.
God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by marttol: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Raphael81:

God bless u sir
Good afternoon sir, had many dreams today
1.i went to the our shop to take something, I recall that as I was going some guys gathered there,some where at the right side,other were at left side,they were trying to attack as they there me, they seized my voice, I managed to drag with them and I saw one woman coming down from a bike so I manged to release my voice,i managed to call the woman cos the guys have been harassing me, the woman helped me raised alarm, it was like the bike man doesn't want her to talked but she eventually called the vigilantes, the vigilantes are two, so as they were coming they hold cutlass, those guys now ran away, they pursued them, as they were pursuing them,i watched from a distance as they used they cutlass to hit one person in the leg...

2.i was in another scene, I was going home then some guys came to me again, they were harassing me,i can remember throwing one punch in the face, he did his own back,they surround me, I managed to shout and call the vigilantes, they ran away as the vigilantes were coming,...
3.in another scene, I entered into a bus, my mum sent me to ikorodu, but I took long before going, in the dream I saw the time (clock) 10:30 or so (not really sure)...i saw that in the process of my going I went to one restaurant a Chinese person was the one in charge, some customers were there,and some dolls which are like robots are also there keeping customer company, I saw that they opened one food like these,they say it's called cheese, the stew there was like onions... Can't recall the full details here.

4.in another scene, can't recall the beginning here, I can remember that I was with another person, we were walking, so those guys came again to attack me but the guy fought for me, those guys pursued us... Till we got to one place it seems my friend got some kinda power in that place, it seems like a kind of lightening entered into his body, so he got a power there... He now used the lightening to chase the guys away, we got to a door, my friend just used the lightening to touch the door and he passed through the door, I also tried it but I only opened the door before entering, I saw as I entered like four people at a table, I quickly managed to passed but they didn't see me,... So from there I we went to a place that looks like an upstairs, it doesn't have a covering, it's just like a relaxation place, as I was going upstairs I saw one little boy who is weak like he is sick, so I just used the lightening,like I just waved my hands, then a small drop of lightening fell from my hands and dropped on the boys body and he became agile back... As we went upstairs, I also saw the boy's brother who is like 3 years old... He is also sick, I now also dropped the lightening on a bucket, the bucket made the sound a water will make if dropped on a hot oil, so the boy now touched the bucket I saw the lightning go through his body and he became agile again, he was dancing and shaking his bum bum... As we were up there a girl I know in real life came and sit on my leg, I was touching her seductively... I now woke up...

NB:I HAD ALL THESE DREAMS TODAY.

I'm not sure if I arrange it correctly.

I also saw a boy masturbating, he released a lot of hymen...i mean many... I think it was in the center of the dream.

I just remember now, that in one scene after that my friend has gotten that power (lightening), as we left there those guys came back,and touched under the table, they so got that power, but they were using it for evil, it was then I now told the guy that we now have a lot of enemy...(I wasn't in that part but I saw it different)
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Childofaking: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Raphael81:

1. God bless you Sir, the dream you had is a message that very soon you will be blessed with a job that will make you reunite with your colleagues, the reason you saw your colleagues is a sign that since they are still working , you will be like them and also seeing your former boss is a sign that if you work hard you will climb the ladder just like he did.

2. The 2nd dream is clear very soon God will bless you with a job and he is going to bless you with information needed to get the job through a former colleague or old friend... Your prayer point should be " Father hasten the steps of my helpers to locate me. Amen"
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by micoma: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Please help me to interpret this dream. I saw mtn mast sited in my front.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ayomilore: 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Please help me interprete these dreams sir 1) some my cloths on 2 and told them I want my cloths back2) went to see one brother that once lived in our area in his flat and I told him I want to take my cloths he went inside and brought out a shirt and trouer for me 3) was like on atrip and wehad a stop over somewhere where an old shool mate work like a chef when he saw me he felt ashamed I thereafter walk across a stream holding my cloths but some of my ties fell nto the stream I picked but not sure. Picked all 4) saw 3 women kneeling down begging me and I told them to ask for forgiveness from God 5) saw my mum like giving birth to her lifted the baby from in btw her legs and she was relieved 6) like there is a party in the church and everybody was being served food then saw my mum telling me and some1 sitting wt me that she will bring our food not long she brought amala and one soup I was eating amala but when I wanted to eat the meat the other guy wanted to join me to share I then woke up 7) saw 2 new rubber sandale for me but the buckle of one of them is not well fixed and fell off. Thank you sir as await your resonse.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
1. I dreamt and most I could remember was that, there was a church and the singers singing inside the church needs water because they were singing praising God, so we were looking and seeking to give them water, so I found this well but the water wasn't clean, and I still try to drew the water from it but it was dirty and unfit for drinking, and I was perplexed and was wondering how we are going to get them good water for drinking.

2. I dreamt I was about to fight and wrestle with someone in the ring, and I have my people behind me encouraging me to be strong that I can win him my opponent, I saw some young guys too that said they will assist me if I can't continue.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 26, 2018
pls interprete hello i dreamt i was on a staircase looking down i had to jump down after some stairs but wen i went down i saw dat d stairs were complete,i came down & saw a pair of slippers wen i picked it a guy was dragging it with me,i collected it & wore it,d slippers was blue & glittering silver,d guy dat drag d slippers became my friend & we walked together
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 26, 2018
i have seen myself controlling water & using water to fight some demons before in my dreams,pls wat does it mean
2. i dreamt i was in a house i built with my daughter,i was maltreating d girl in dream & d house was deserted it was a big house ,i walked around d compound with d girl, my tenants dat were around didnt come out & their room was dark a tenant later came out & wash some bucket to get water outside d compound,i took d girl outside & saw some evangelist preaching d gospel i told her i will take her to d preachers for deliverance & she looks scared.i dont have a house or daughter in reality & i like children a lot,i couldnt maltreat them like i did in d dream.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Chineseface1(f): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
Good day sir
Pls help me with this dream interpretation
I went to the bathroom and i saw a dove and i went to call my mom then we went outside there was so many dove and my mom catches 1 and gave to me and also catch another and gave to my cousin,she was just catching and sharing it . The one she gave me was very big and white (looks like a hen) one of my cousin was standing with a neighbor and they were laughing at me saying i was afraid of the dove but i replied them that am not afraid that i am trying to hold tightly to the dove cos it was trying to escape then i woke up
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Chineseface1:
Good day sir
Pls help me with this dream interpretation
I went to the bathroom and i saw a dove and i went to call my mom then we went outside there was so many dove and my mom catches 1 and gave to me and also catch another and gave to my cousin,she was just catching and sharing it . The one she gave me was very big and white (looks like a hen) one of my cousin was standing with a neighbor and they were laughing at me saying i was afraid of the dove but i replied them that am not afraid that i am trying to hold tightly to the dove cos it was trying to escape then i woke up

Please wait on the Lord for 3 days if you have time, while waiting on him pray with Acts of the Apostles 1:8, 2:1 -4.... You are about to receive a visitation of fire, God has heard your prayers and filled ur hunger, very soon you will experience the power and anointing of the Holy Ghost, pray like this "Lord my life is available for you"...

Seeing a dove in a dream is a representation of the Holy Ghost, I have experienced it. God bless u Ma
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Preetiex:
i have seen myself controlling water & using water to fight some demons before in my dreams,pls wat does it mean
2. i dreamt i was in a house i built with my daughter,i was maltreating d girl in dream & d house was deserted it was a big house ,i walked around d compound with d girl, my tenants dat were around didnt come out & their room was dark a tenant later came out & wash some bucket to get water outside d compound,i took d girl outside & saw some evangelist preaching d gospel i told her i will take her to d preachers for deliverance & she looks scared.i dont have a house or daughter in reality & i like children a lot,i couldnt maltreat them like i did in d dream.

1. Seeing water is an element of life, controlling water in your context signifies you are in control of your life hence you struggle to ward of unclean spirits who have set their eyes on you. You must hold onto God and ask him for forgiveness of your past mistakes too.

2. Seeing a house is a sign of security. Please pray to God for mercy also let's not go further... Pray with Psalms 18,24 and 51...
God bless you Ma, tell God not to hold any sin against you as he is a merciful father and he gives us chance to do right things.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by folaski: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
The next and important thing to do is to pray about what you've seen in the dream. Asking God for wisdom to understand what the message is.

Then you have to clearly identify the symbols in the dream. Different symbols may mean different things to different people. For instance a dog in dream to a yoruba man or African man could mean a demonic manifestation; whereas to an European it could means a very close friend. However the meaning could also depends on the circumstances of the dream, the emotion felt in the dream and possibly previous experiences of the dreamer.

Have sweet dreams tonight
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
Preetiex:
pls interprete hello i dreamt i was on a staircase looking down i had to jump down after some stairs but wen i went down i saw dat d stairs were complete,i came down & saw a pair of slippers wen i picked it a guy was dragging it with me,i collected it & wore it,d slippers was blue & glittering silver,d guy dat drag d slippers became my friend & we walked together

1. Seeing a staircase is a sign of elevation, seeing a pair of slippers in your dream signifies blessings that has been kept for you, the guy represents a strong adversary. Pray and ask God to cut any link that his not from him
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tosinex:
1. I dreamt and most I could remember was that, there was a church and the singers singing inside the church needs water because they were singing praising God, so we were looking and seeking to give them water, so I found this well but the water wasn't clean, and I still try to drew the water from it but it was dirty and unfit for drinking, and I was perplexed and was wondering how we are going to get them good water for drinking.

2. I dreamt I was about to fight and wrestle with someone in the ring, and I have my people behind me encouraging me to be strong that I can win him my opponent, I saw some young guys too that said they will assist me if I can't continue.

1. The church is a place of security, the choir represent the people doing the work of God, their thirst for water is a sign that they need and are thirsty for God read Psalm 42:1-2, you going out to look for the water shows that you have a duty to give them Jesus, seeing the unclean water shows that you are not yet ready and willing to tell them about Jesus...

2. It is a spiritual battle for your soul and the work of God the little boys represent angels assigned to assist us in our spiritual battle for we do not wrestle against the flesh. God bless u sir as u do his work. Amen

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
micoma:
Please help me to interpret this dream. I saw mtn mast sited in my front.

The use of a Mast is to locate signal, the nearer you are to the mast the stronger signal you receive... Something good is locating you very soon. God bless u
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
ayomilore:
Please help me interprete these dreams sir 1) some my cloths on 2 and told them I want my cloths back2) went to see one brother that once lived in our area in his flat and I told him I want to take my cloths he went inside and brought out a shirt and trouer for me 3) was like on atrip and wehad a stop over somewhere where an old shool mate work like a chef when he saw me he felt ashamed I thereafter walk across a stream holding my cloths but some of my ties fell nto the stream I picked but not sure. Picked all 4) saw 3 women kneeling down begging me and I told them to ask for forgiveness from God 5) saw my mum like giving birth to her lifted the baby from in btw her legs and she was relieved 6) like there is a party in the church and everybody was being served food then saw my mum telling me and some1 sitting wt me that she will bring our food not long she brought amala and one soup I was eating amala but when I wanted to eat the meat the other guy wanted to join me to share I then woke up 7) saw 2 new rubber sandale for me but the buckle of one of them is not well fixed and fell off. Thank you sir as await your resonse.

1.Seeing your clothes in a dream signifies your blessings and what God has kept for you, as you saw and demanded it is a sign of you exercising authority to receive what the devil stole from you.

2.Still same,you are retrieving your blessings

3.Pray for your recovered blessings, a turn around of your present situation is imminent but you must be careful and pray, don't look at the past.

4.When the Grace of God is upon you, even your enemies came to beg you, if you look back at where you started and your past you will understand this dream.

5. God is relieving your mum of a big problem, something that when she is free she will thank him.

6. Something that will cause celebration in your life is coming soon.

7. Pray for restoration and protection of your blessings sir. God bless u
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
marttol:
Good afternoon sir, had many dreams today
1.i went to the our shop to take something, I recall that as I was going some guys gathered there,some where at the right side,other were at left side,they were trying to attack as they there me, they seized my voice, I managed to drag with them and I saw one woman coming down from a bike so I manged to release my voice,i managed to call the woman cos the guys have been harassing me, the woman helped me raised alarm, it was like the bike man doesn't want her to talked but she eventually called the vigilantes, the vigilantes are two, so as they were coming they hold cutlass, those guys now ran away, they pursued them, as they were pursuing them,i watched from a distance as they used they cutlass to hit one person in the leg...

2.i was in another scene, I was going home then some guys came to me again, they were harassing me,i can remember throwing one punch in the face, he did his own back,they surround me, I managed to shout and call the vigilantes, they ran away as the vigilantes were coming,...
3.in another scene, I entered into a bus, my mum sent me to ikorodu, but I took long before going, in the dream I saw the time (clock) 10:30 or so (not really sure)...i saw that in the process of my going I went to one restaurant a Chinese person was the one in charge, some customers were there,and some dolls which are like robots are also there keeping customer company, I saw that they opened one food like these,they say it's called cheese, the stew there was like onions... Can't recall the full details here.

4.in another scene, can't recall the beginning here, I can remember that I was with another person, we were walking, so those guys came again to attack me but the guy fought for me, those guys pursued us... Till we got to one place it seems my friend got some kinda power in that place, it seems like a kind of lightening entered into his body, so he got a power there... He now used the lightening to chase the guys away, we got to a door, my friend just used the lightening to touch the door and he passed through the door, I also tried it but I only opened the door before entering, I saw as I entered like four people at a table, I quickly managed to passed but they didn't see me,... So from there I we went to a place that looks like an upstairs, it doesn't have a covering, it's just like a relaxation place, as I was going upstairs I saw one little boy who is weak like he is sick, so I just used the lightening,like I just waved my hands, then a small drop of lightening fell from my hands and dropped on the boys body and he became agile back... As we went upstairs, I also saw the boy's brother who is like 3 years old... He is also sick, I now also dropped the lightening on a bucket, the bucket made the sound a water will make if dropped on a hot oil, so the boy now touched the bucket I saw the lightning go through his body and he became agile again, he was dancing and shaking his bum bum... As we were up there a girl I know in real life came and sit on my leg, I was touching her seductively... I now woke up...

NB:I HAD ALL THESE DREAMS TODAY.

I'm not sure if I arrange it correctly.

I also saw a boy masturbating, he released a lot of hymen...i mean many... I think it was in the center of the dream.

I just remember now, that in one scene after that my friend has gotten that power (lightening), as we left there those guys came back,and touched under the table, they so got that power, but they were using it for evil, it was then I now told the guy that we now have a lot of enemy...(I wasn't in that part but I saw it different)

1. Pray for protection
2.Pray for Divine protection.
3. Pray for a favour that will change your situation.
4.Pray for God to fill u, destroy the plans of Satan, especially the spirit of lust.
5.Avoid bad company if you must live long

God bless you bro, don't depend on any power except that of God

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ayomilore: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
God bless sir you are a true man of God.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Chineseface1(f): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
Raphael81:

Please wait on the Lord for 3 days if you have time, while waiting on him pray with Acts of the Apostles 1:8, 2:1 -4.... You are about to receive a visitation of fire, God has heard your prayers and filled ur hunger, very soon you will experience the power and anointing of the Holy Ghost, pray like this "Lord my life is available for you"...

Seeing a dove in a dream is a representation of the Holy Ghost, I have experienced it. God bless u Ma

Thank you very much sir
But its been a month i dreamt it, i just saw this post and I decided to ask. Can i still pray with those verses and i hope it is not too last to experience the power of the holy ghost

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
Chineseface1:

Thank you very much sir
But its been a month i dreamt it, i just saw this post and I decided to ask. Can i still pray with those verses and i hope it is not too last to experience the power of the holy ghost

Please do Ma, its a beautiful experience the promise of the Holy Ghost is real
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
ayomilore:
God bless sir you are a true man of God.

All glory must be to the Lord
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Chineseface1(f): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
Raphael81:

Please do Ma, its a beautiful experience the promise of the Holy Ghost is real

Thanks sir.God bless

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 27, 2018
Raphael81:

1. The church is a place of security, the choir represent the people doing the work of God, their thirst for water is a sign that they need and are thirsty for God read Psalm 42:1-2, you going out to look for the water shows that you have a duty to give them Jesus, seeing the unclean water shows that you are not yet ready and willing to tell them about Jesus...

2. It is a spiritual battle for your soul and the work of God the little boys represent angels assigned to assist us in our spiritual battle for we do not wrestle against the flesh. God bless u sir as u do his work. Amen
thank you Sir.. May God continue to increase you, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:24am On Apr 27, 2018
Tosinex:
thank you Sir.. May God continue to increase you, Amen.

Amen bro

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ayomilore: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2018
Good morning sir. I heard this dreams this morning 1) saw my son at the edge of an upstairs very close to falling down went their pull him away from there 2) saw my 2 big cloths looks like wrapper fell from rope went there to pick them 3) it s like I was coming from outside I then noticed little little sprinkle of fire is some areas in the house went their and put them out saw gas cylinder beside one of the fire and took the cylnder away from there. Thank you sir. But notice have been having so many dreams about cloths. Don't know the message God is trying to pass across.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by classicladyk(f): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
I dreamt a pregnant woman came to me and i helped her. i also dreamt i was welcomed by my ex bf sister into her family and we ate together. I also dreamt my family were about relocating but as our vehicle was about to leave, an erosion occured n a deep hole divided us 4rm others. So we couldnt leave. Then while i was standing with my mum 2 mad persons came. D woman came n touched me, my mum sent me in and started beating d mad woman. I also dreamt i saw a tall dprk man putting on black with a staff, he stood on a road side. And finally, a woman with a golden crown descended from above. On her was also a beautiful golden gown. Pls help me interprete
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by classicladyk(f): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
I forgot to add. i saw myself in a dream just speaking in tongues. it took a long time
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
ayomilore:
Good morning sir. I heard this dreams this morning 1) saw my son at the edge of an upstairs very close to falling down went their pull him away from there 2) saw my 2 big cloths looks like wrapper fell from rope went there to pick them 3) it s like I was coming from outside I then noticed little little sprinkle of fire is some areas in the house went their and put them out saw gas cylinder beside one of the fire and took the cylnder away from there. Thank you sir. But notice have been having so many dreams about cloths. Don't know the message God is trying to pass across.

1. The 1st dream is a warning, your son in the cause of his life, he is going to need your presence as a fatherly figure so he won't go astray, also on the short run you are to intercede on his behalf and pray to God for divine protection.

2. Since you have a recurring dream of clothes I want you to tell me the colours you see.

3. Becareful about your household security, so it doesn't link to clothes in another context. God bless u bro
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
classicladyk:
I dreamt a pregnant woman came to me and i helped her. i also dreamt i was welcomed by my ex bf sister into her family and we ate together. I also dreamt my family were about relocating but as our vehicle was about to leave, an erosion occured n a deep hole divided us 4rm others. So we couldnt leave. Then while i was standing with my mum 2 mad persons came. D woman came n touched me, my mum sent me in and started beating d mad woman. I also dreamt i saw a tall dprk man putting on black with a staff, he stood on a road side. And finally, a woman with a golden crown descended from above. On her was also a beautiful golden gown. Pls help me interprete

1. Pregnancy also means new ideas waiting to break forth. In the context of your dream, the pregnancy is a sign of new ideas coming to you to solve a problem and on the long run it shows that the Grace and blessings on the pregnant woman will follow you when the set time comes for you, there will be no difficulty.

2. It shows that there is a longing for ur EX to come back into your life and you should evaluate your relationship if you want to go back or move on with life.

3. It shows the present situation of your family that you are moving forward in life but you are in a position that Satan has planned to ambush you, it is a position of stagnancy and the 2 mad people portrays an imminent spiritual attack against you. Your mother is a very prayerful woman and you must join her... Pray with Psalms 23 pls.

4. Pray against any ancestral spirit. God bless u Ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
classicladyk:
I forgot to add. i saw myself in a dream just speaking in tongues. it took a long time

Do u pray in tongues in real life?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ayomilore: 4:46am On Apr 28, 2018
Thanks for your response sr I had this dream this mornng I just got to an area where I saw so many people and I was told the people that have 2.1 are already going so I saw them afar so I rushed to join them I noticed one guy that works n the company where I work presently as a full staff among them though I am a contract staff so its like we began to run a race and I got to where we were going first and I was happy praised God for a while and I stopped so that people will not termed me as religioous biggot and I noticed the second person that got to that place with me is a girl frend in university days though married too now and I notice sir that I always dream about this girl juSt don't know why note sir m married too is not that I am thinkiing about her though had strong feelings for her while in university more than 10 yrs ago 2) back to the dream about cloth like Ireported ealier I have heard like 3 dreams cosecutively about cloths 1) seeing them on 2 people demanding for them that i need them now2) going to an old area brother who I guess is out of the country now that I want to get my cloth he went inside his flat brought out a shirt and trouser for me3) then in subsequent dream was told that they have returned my cloths guess it was those 2 people challenged previously 4) then the 2 big cloths like covering cloths that I saw on the ground while others were on the rope that I picked up. Thanks so much sir.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by classicladyk(f): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2018
Raphael81:

Do u pray in tongues in real life?
YES, IT HAPPENS ONLY DURING MINISTRATION. IT STARTED TWO YEARS AGO

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (34) (Reply)

Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? / Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.