Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat (1216 Views)

Help Guys There's A Fish Bone Stuck In My Throat Since Yesterday / Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah / my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat by moscobabs(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
I just finished eating from a canteen ,I discovered that the fish bone cross my throat immediately I finish eating ..for the past 30mins now I have been nodding my Head and squizzing my neck like that of Agama lizard and I have taken 2 bottles of water I even vommited the food I ate.

Please I don't know what to do again I need help o if you have any idea on how to remove this stupid bone from my throat don't hesitate to post it pls.You might safe a life of a young man for this.

Thank you in advance o

Dominique, lalasticlala
Re: Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat by Barney11: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
my nightmare when i was younger.OP swallow a morsel of fufu or garri it push it down.
Re: Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat by twinsluv: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin sorry o. Swallow eba na.
Re: Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat by moscobabs(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Barney11:
my nightmare when i was younger.OP swallow a morsel of fufu or garri it push it down.
I have done that more than 10times and my stomach is full that's why I vommited everything
Re: Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat by PMPhoenix(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Take bread, works best
Re: Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat by geunik(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Eat dry garri
Re: Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat by ojoj(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Take salt water
Re: Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat by ojoj(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Take warm saltty water
Re: Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Since u av already swallowed a muscle of EBA and even threw up,it means d bone has already left.What u r feeling is the injury d bone created.Ndoh!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat by Originalsly: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
moscobabs:

I have done that more than 10times and my stomach is full that's why I vommited everything
Hmmm.... a small fine bone I can understand...it must be you swallowed a major bone.... don't you have teeth?... Google why you have them... and when to use them... you'll be surprised ... never too late to learn! But like someone wisely said above... that bone is long gone.. you're just feeling the effects. If not...PM me... I know a very good neck surgeon.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat by VickyRotex(f): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
moscobabs:
I just finished eating from a canteen ,I discovered that the fish bone cross my throat immediately I finish eating ..for the past 30mins now I have been nodding my Head and squizzing my neck like that of Agama lizard and I have taken 2 bottles of water I even vommited the food I ate.

Please I don't know what to do again I need help o if you have any idea on how to remove this stupid bone from my throat don't hesitate to post it pls.You might safe a life of a young man for this.

Thank you in advance o

Dominique, lalasticlala

ReneeNuttall:
Since u av already swallowed a muscle of EBA and even threw up,it means d bone has already left.What u r feeling is the injury d bone created.Ndoh!

Op, I would go with this poster's comment. It's absolutely possible the bone has already left your throat, and you will only pass it out.

I can relate to your experience. I remember, when my dad had a similar experience, he was so uncomfortable, he said it was just a tiny bone o, but he couldn't imagine how that made him feel. He went to the hospital, and they gave him, a liquid to dissolve/soften it, and the next day, he was fine.
If you still do not feel convinced, or comfortable that it has left, you can try using salt water like someone proposed, or visiting the hospital. Similar approach may be adopted. Pele. smiley

PS: I just checked and saw a couple of people have had this experience too, and thanks to Google, here's one of the links:

https://www.enkiverywell.com/how-to-get-a-fishbone-out-of-your-throat.html

1 Like

Re: Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat by moscobabs(m): 7:02am On Aug 18, 2017
VickyRotex:

Op, I would go with this poster's comment. It's absolutely possible the bone has already left your throat, and you will only pass it out.

I can relate to your experience. I remember, when my dad had a similar experience, he was so uncomfortable, he said it was just a tiny bone o, but he couldn't imagine how that made him feel. He went to the hospital, and they gave him, a liquid to dissolve/soften it, and the next day, he was fine.
If you still do not feel convinced, or comfortable that it has left, you can try using salt water like someone proposed, or visiting the hospital. Similar approach may be adopted. Pele. smiley

PS: I just checked and saw a couple of people have had this experience too, and thanks to Google, here's one of the links:

https://www.enkiverywell.com/how-to-get-a-fishbone-out-of-your-throat.html
Thank yu very much sister

1 Like

Re: Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat by VickyRotex(f): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
moscobabs:

Thank yu very much sister
You're welcome and hope you're well now?
Re: Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat by moscobabs(m): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
VickyRotex:

You're welcome and hope you're well now?
Yes ma.. I just discovered the pain vanished when I woke up this morning

1 Like

Re: Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat by VickyRotex(f): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
moscobabs:

Yes ma.. I just discovered the pain vanished when I woke up this morning

Oh, that's great! Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Nairaladers Help!!! Fish Bone cross My Throat by Lexusgs430: 5:55am On Aug 19, 2017
All because of common fish bone, una wan take laughter scatter my belle.....

OP, next time chew if possible or only eat Titus fish.... Or avoid fish completely, you can try chicken (don't attempt to swallow the whole thigh bone)...

Bingo dey try o.......

(1) (Reply)

I Will Answer All Your Questions On Stds / Coroavirus; Nigerian Prof. Ezeibe Discovers Cure For Coronavirus, Lassa Fever / 8 Food Rich In Vitamin C That Prevent Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.