₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,915,503 members, 3,926,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 November 2017 at 02:59 AM

Free Phone Repair Online Services - Phones (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Phone Repair Online Services (2513 Views)

Meet The World First Battery-free Phone (or Battery-less Phone) / FREE Phone Unlock Codes For LG & ZTE Phones...limited Offer / Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Ojhay: 5:11am On Aug 22
My techno wx3 am unable to move apps from internal memory to SD
What should I do ?
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 9:32pm On Aug 22
Ojhay:
My techno wx3 am unable to move apps from internal memory to SD
What should I do ?

What error message do you get?

This is a software problem.

Consult a software engineer but it might not required flashing.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 6:22pm On Aug 23
We are always available to help you out.

Just drop your question.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by 4X4: 8:04pm On Aug 23
MY NOKIA LUMIA 535 DRAINS THE BATTERY FAST AND I HAVE 2 BATTERIES FOR IT. CAN YOU OFFER A SOLUTION
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by SlimHan(f): 8:58pm On Aug 23
Englov:
If you need our services we can equally make arrangement for that.

We also sale quality phone parts.

Like LCD screen, Touchscreen, phone Repair equipments and we can send to you any where in Nigeria.

We are here to serve you.

...making a big difference.
1.I urgently need calibration for ZTE V5. Do you have and Can you ship outside Lagos?

2. Whenever i try to switch on the phone, i have to try it many times before it responds, what could be the problem?

3. there is space on the internal memoryb ut it keep saying internal memory full whenever i try to download or collect files through flash share or other apps, any solution to this please?

Awaiting your response. Thanks
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 6:18am On Aug 24
4X4:
MY NOKIA LUMIA 535 DRAINS THE BATTERY FAST AND I HAVE 2 BATTERIES FOR IT. CAN YOU OFFER A SOLUTION

This is a Hardware problem in most cases.

1.Check the brightness of the screen light (contraction) I'd it is high reduce it very well.

Or

2. Buy original Battery

3. If these two didn't work then you need to service the board.

I hope this helps...tell us how it goes.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by 4X4: 3:37pm On Aug 24
Johnemeka247:

This is a Hardware problem in most cases.

1.Check the brightness of the screen light (contraction) I'd it is high reduce it very well.

Or

2. Buy original Battery

3. If these two didn't work then you need to service the board.

I hope this helps...tell us how it goes.

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE. WHAT IN THE BOARD NEEDS SERVICING ? I MEAN WHAT PART OF THE BOARD?
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 11:20pm On Aug 24
4X4:

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE. WHAT IN THE BOARD NEEDS SERVICING ? I MEAN WHAT PART OF THE BOARD?

Serving of board has to do with the whole board except the camera area.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Emeritusseun(m): 11:33pm On Aug 24
i need help of phone gurus here. My friend got an ipad2 fairly used. The guy that sold it for him used has already connected the pad to the icloud. Lately my frnd upgraded the pad, and noe he couldnt connect to the icloud anymore. It keeps saying incorrect password despite he has been using the same password before the upgrade.
Who can helphim unlock it?...
Note: all effort to get in contact with d seller for password reset proved abortive..
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Muktar05(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25
My infinix hot 4 lite have been misbehaving recently. I can't use my hot-spot. It get off within 15 seconds if I on it. Likewise my Bluetooth does on at all. Any solution?

Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Jeffrey190: 1:55pm On Aug 25
Thanks for posting a detailed guide on this. This is really helpful. Download ShowBox for Android
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by koskilala: 8:48pm On Aug 25
Please. I need help with the screen of My camon CX air. It has a crack and I love the phone so.I cnt bear to see the crack
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Nastydroid(m): 9:56pm On Aug 25
Englov:
Ask just anything about your Phone.

Remember to include the make and model of your device as well as stating clearly what the problem is. You may also state if you have attempted anything to correct the problem.
hello,I tried putting iPhone 5s(A1530) logic board in a iPhone 5s(A1533) but It is not working at all,It seems dead.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 5:39am On Aug 26
Emeritusseun:
i need help of phone gurus here. My friend got an ipad2 fairly used. The guy that sold it for him used has already connected the pad to the icloud. Lately my frnd upgraded the pad, and noe he couldnt connect to the icloud anymore. It keeps saying incorrect password despite he has been using the same password before the upgrade.
Who can helphim unlock it?...
Note: all effort to get in contact with d seller for password reset proved abortive..

We are professional on the hardware.

Thanks for your interest in our group
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 5:41am On Aug 26
Muktar05:
My infinix hot 4 lite have been misbehaving recently. I can't use my hot-spot. It get off within 15 seconds if I on it. Likewise my Bluetooth does on at all. Any solution?

This is a software issue.

Format the phone and it will be ok

1 Like

Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Emeritusseun(m): 8:51am On Aug 26
Johnemeka247:

We are professional on the hardware.
Thanks for your interest in our group
ohh.....okkk....thanks
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by supershina2016: 9:21am On Aug 26
good morning bros, i have infinix X530 and one day it fell down on the rug in the house and the screen is not show again, but is working the screen is not show again, please what do i do.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Emeritusseun(m): 9:40am On Aug 26
Johnemeka247:

Format the phone and it will be ok

can u help me fix my friend's infinix hot3.. It stopped working all of a sudden, and an engineer claimed it was panel problem ,that my frnd wud go for replacement. Till now, he cudnt get an engineer with d panel.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by olamariamjonez(m): 11:17am On Aug 26
Please, can you help on how to flash phones? www.bah.com.ng 08060177918
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by ZhyonKross(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26
Englov:
Am an expert phone Technician.

I work with Englov Global Resources Limited.
@ #1 Rumuokoro Roundabout, by East-West Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Englov is one of the best phone repairs and part sales company in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Am here to provide free phone repair hardware solutions to you.

Ask me any question about your phone and get answers right away.

Areas of concentration:

1. mouthpiece problem
2. earpiece problem
3. charging problem
4. battery problem
5. hanging problem
6. update problem
7. keypad problem
8. LCD screen problem
9. browsing problem
10.Simcard sit
11.Hotness
12.Flex problem
13.touch screen
14.camera
15.off and on
16.No light
17.power switch
18.speaker
19.No power
20.display

Phone types:
1. infinix
2. itel
3. tecno
4. Blackberry
5. BML
6. M-Horse
7. iPhone
8. Hisense
9. Huawei
10.Samsung
11.Lenovo
12.Malata
13.Wiko
14.BLU
15.ZTE
16.X-BO
17.Nokia
18.LG
19.HTC
20.Oppson
21.Kimfly
22.Obi
23.Gionee
24.Innjoo
25.Solo
26.Alcatel, etc

Ask just anything about your Phone.

Remember to include the make and model of your device as well as stating clearly what the problem is. You may also state if you have attempted anything to correct the problem.
my infinix note 2 keep hanging and its too slow to respond to touch pls any help
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 9:26pm On Aug 26
supershina2016:
good morning bros, i have infinix X530 and one day it fell down on the rug in the house and the screen is not show again, but is working the screen is not show again, please what do i do.

You need to change the LCD screen
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 9:29pm On Aug 26
Emeritusseun:

can u help me fix my friend's infinix hot3.. It stopped working all of a sudden, and an engineer claimed it was panel problem ,that my frnd wud go for replacement. Till now, he cudnt get an engineer with d panel.

That panel is not gotten very easy but you can still get it.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 9:31pm On Aug 26
ZhyonKross:
my infinix note 2 keep hanging and its too slow to respond to touch pls any help

The solution is flashing the phone and it will work normal.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 9:34pm On Aug 26
Nastydroid:
hello,I tried putting iPhone 5s(A1530) logic board in a iPhone 5s(A1533) but It is not working at all,It seems dead.

Iphones are very sensitive gadgets that can die very easily on parts replacement.

Once iPhone dies forget it.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Emeritusseun(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26
Johnemeka247:

That panel is not gotten very easy but you can still get it.
okk....so wats ur recommendation?....how and where can i get the panel
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Nastydroid(m): 10:55pm On Aug 26
Johnemeka247:

Iphones are very sensitive gadgets that can die very easily on parts replacement.

Once iPhone dies forget it.
okay Thanks
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by LilNetty(m): 7:58am On Aug 27
Good morning, am having a issue with my Infinix note 3. Each time I activate my Fingerprint to unlock the phone, it will keep showing fingerprints mismatch continuously while my phone will keep vibrating, now have deactivated it and presently M using password, the funniest part of it that everybody fingerprints works on my phone when they are using it to take selfie . I was think maybe if I flash it or factory reset it, it will come back to normal.. What do u think u can do?
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 10:07am On Aug 27
Emeritusseun:

okk....so wats ur recommendation?....how and where can i get the panel

If you can get the exact model it will work.

I don't have it now.

You can check it out at ikeja market, Lagos
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 10:08am On Aug 27
Nastydroid:
okay Thanks

You are wlc!
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 10:12am On Aug 27
LilNetty:
Good morning, am having a issue with my Infinix note 3. Each time I activate my Fingerprint to unlock the phone, it will keep showing fingerprints mismatch continuously while my phone will keep vibrating, now have deactivated it and presently M using password, the funniest part of it that everybody fingerprints works on my phone when they are using it to take selfie . I was think maybe if I flash it or factory reset it, it will come back to normal.. What do u think u can do?

There is no harm in trying, doing factory reset but if that didn't solve it then you might need to do hard flashing.

Take it to a software engineer and let him flash it with computer.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Emeritusseun(m): 11:06am On Aug 27
Johnemeka247:

If you can get the exact model it will work.
I don't have it now.
You can check it out at ikeja market, Lagos
ok....i wil do just that. Thanks..
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by dotedote: 9:52am On Aug 28
My water damaged Samsung S6 Edge has POWER IC problem.
Please what's t he cost of a replacement ?

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Won't Mtel Give Free Christmas Text Messages? / Charge Your Phone Using SWEAT / Help Pls My Whatsapp Is Unable To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.