₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,915,500 members, 3,926,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 November 2017 at 02:53 AM

Free Phone Repair Online Services - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Phone Repair Online Services (2512 Views)

Meet The World First Battery-free Phone (or Battery-less Phone) / FREE Phone Unlock Codes For LG & ZTE Phones...limited Offer / Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 5:49am On Sep 13
Good morning guys!
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by gogeekish(m): 7:56am On Sep 13
sconp:
Who can help with how to root a tecno spark k7

Here is how to root Tecno Spark K7

https://gogeekish.com/forums/topic/how-to-root-tecno-k7-h8019a-n-170731v73-aka-spark-k7/
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 12:50pm On Sep 13
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Jackpeter96(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13
On my tecno camon c8 I tried deactivating device administrator to uninstall an app but it won't deactivate no matter what I try
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by futurewise11(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14
KimberlyWest:

So it's not fake then, thanks alot.

But about the SD, how do I insert it, someone said it's at the right side but I checked and it's only the volume and power button that is there.

Unfortunately I cant reply pm's..contact me via the underlisted number.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 8:15pm On Sep 15
Good evening guys!
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 8:16pm On Sep 15
futurewise11:

Unfortunately I cant reply pm's..contact me via the underlisted number.

Why not chat him here?
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by futurewise11(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15
Johnemeka247:

Why not chat him here?

Ask the person why he sent pm.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by adeinfinit(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15
Greetings to everyone.

Pls if i change my iphone 5s home button, will the touch id still work?
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 9:29pm On Sep 16
adeinfinit:
Greetings to everyone.

Yes
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 9:31pm On Sep 16
adeinfinit:
Greetings to everyone.

Note: Some times change of parts in iphones makes it to malfunction.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by dannyz(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16
[color=#006600][/color]Pls sir i need your help. The powerof my ulefone power is dead, and its not sold in nigeria, can u help me to order it and pls fix it for me? Reply pls
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by honsule(m): 5:48am On Sep 17
HTC SENSE phone, fell down and scattered/ screen is broken, but touch screen worked, but i discovered on a closer observation that the screen is like SHAKING when is on. but not always, at times u wont notice it. Also, if i want to change the screen, how much will it cost me?
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by jerryfunky(m): 8:36am On Sep 17
Can someone please help me Out....I just subscribed my line with the mtn monthly subscription....I can access all apps except WHATSAPP.....and FACEBOOK....i tried everything i could but no heads way.....I uninstalled them and downloaded dem again still to no avail....Can someone please tell me what step to take again.....Thanks in anticipation......
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 7:52pm On Sep 19
dannyz:
[color=#006600][/color]Pls sir i need your help. The powerof my ulefone power is dead, and its not sold in nigeria, can u help me to order it and pls fix it for me? Reply pls

Chat me up on WhatsApp.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 7:54pm On Sep 19
honsule:
HTC SENSE phone, fell down and scattered/ screen is broken, but touch screen worked, but i discovered on a closer observation that the screen is like SHAKING when is on. but not always, at times u wont notice it. Also, if i want to change the screen, how much will it cost me?

What is the model number of the HTC SENSE?
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 7:55pm On Sep 19
jerryfunky:
Can someone please help me Out....I just subscribed my line with the mtn monthly subscription....I can access all apps except WHATSAPP.....and FACEBOOK....i tried everything i could but no heads way.....I uninstalled them and downloaded dem again still to no avail....Can someone please tell me what step to take again.....Thanks in anticipation......

Have you called MTN customer care (180)?
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Trinity33(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19
Hello, my samsung galaxy mega 6.2 fell, then it would onlt display samsung when i on it, taken it to different repairer, d first guy said d flex has issues so it cnt b flashed, d 2nd said he cant see d apropiate file to flash it, pls can it b fixed? Tnks
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 4:48pm On Sep 20
Trinity33:
Hello, my samsung galaxy mega 6.2 fell, then it would onlt display samsung when i on it, taken it to different repairer, d first guy said d flex has issues so it cnt b flashed, d 2nd said he cant see d apropiate file to flash it, pls can it b fixed? Tnks

Search for the ROM using your phone model number at Romking. Com or 9jarom. Com . if you get it , then take it to the person who said he doesn't have the file and he will use that downloaded ROM and run it for you.

The phone can work again
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Johnemeka247: 8:17am On Sep 24
Hi guys
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Englov(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01
dannyz:

Let's chat on WhatsApp so that you can send some pictures to me.

Check my signature for contact.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Englov(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01
Happy Independence Guys!
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by goldenglory: 10:12pm On Oct 01
please i need x551 broken screen. at lagos, i need the backlight
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Dimex03(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01
Englov:
Am an expert phone Technician.

I work with Englov Global Resources Limited.
@ #1 Rumuokoro Roundabout, by East-West Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Englov is one of the best phone repairs and part sales company in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Am here to provide free phone repair hardware solutions to you.

Ask me any question about your phone and get answers right away.

Areas of concentration:

1. mouthpiece problem
2. earpiece problem
3. charging problem
4. battery problem
5. hanging problem
6. update problem
7. keypad problem
8. LCD screen problem
9. browsing problem
10.Simcard sit
11.Hotness
12.Flex problem
13.touch screen
14.camera
15.off and on
16.No light
17.power switch
18.speaker
19.No power
20.display

Phone types:
1. infinix
2. itel
3. tecno
4. Blackberry
5. BML
6. M-Horse
7. iPhone
8. Hisense
9. Huawei
10.Samsung
11.Lenovo
12.Malata
13.Wiko
14.BLU
15.ZTE
16.X-BO
17.Nokia
18.LG
19.HTC
20.Oppson
21.Kimfly
22.Obi
23.Gionee
24.Innjoo
25.Solo
26.Alcatel, etc

Ask just anything about your Phone.

Remember to include the make and model of your device as well as stating clearly what the problem is. You may also state if you have attempted anything to correct the problem.
I need help, i have a tecno phantom z (A7) whenever i switched it on it will just switcth on, load to home screen sometimes and then goes off again. But if I'm charging it, it will stay for a while and if i try using it for a while it goes off. Now i have another A7 with a shattered screen, so i use the board of the one with shattered screen for the for the one whose screen is ok but switching on and i still get the same result. Meaning both board are going off on the screen.

Note: the battery of the one with shattered screen doesn't power the two board even when plug to supply while the battery of the one with good screen powered both board but not staying.
2. The charging port of the one with good screen is not making the device deactectable when connected to system while the other is detectable

Question: now could it be the board of both phones, like does it need something like flashing??
2. Or is it the battery that is bad??
3. How much is the screen of A7
Thanks in anticipation engrs in the thread
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by henrycantona(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03
Pls does changing of phone engine also affect the browsing network?
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Englov(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10
Good evening guys.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Englov(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10
Dimex03:
I need help, i have a tecno phantom z (A7) whenever i switched it on it will just switcth on, load to home screen sometimes and then goes off again. But if I'm charging it, it will stay for a while and if i try using it for a while it goes off. Now i have another A7 with a shattered screen, so i use the board of the one with shattered screen for the for the one whose screen is ok but switching on and i still get the same result. Meaning both board are going off on the screen.

Note: the battery of the one with shattered screen doesn't power the two board even when plug to supply while the battery of the one with good screen powered both board but not staying.
2. The charging port of the one with good screen is not making the device deactectable when connected to system while the other is detectable

Question: now could it be the board of both phones, like does it need something like flashing??

Good to any repair center and claim that you want to change battery, collect the battery and observe how it goes.

Complete Screen should not be more than #8.5k
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Englov(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10
henrycantona:
Pls does changing of phone engine also affect the browsing network?

YES.

If the new engine like you called it has a network issues it would affect your phone browsing.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Englov(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10
goldenglory:
please i need x551 broken screen. at lagos, i need the backlight

Am in Port Harcourt.
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10
Englov, please I need your help.

I can't copy files from my phone memory to my memory card. I can't delete files or rename them either in the memory card. This is the third memory card I am buying on the streets of Lagos with this problem. What do I do?
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Englov(m): 7:23am On Oct 11
Dimex03:

Good to any repair center and claim that you want to change battery, collect the battery and observe how it goes.

Complete Screen should not be more than #8.5k
Re: Free Phone Repair Online Services by Englov(m): 7:28am On Oct 11
Sapiosexuality:
Englov, please I need your help.

I can't copy files from my phone memory to my memory card. I can't delete files or rename them either in the memory card. This is the third memory card I am buying on the streets of Lagos with this problem. What do I do?

Though am not into software but I can advice on this case.

Download Mobomarket Software for PC and Google how to us it.

That software will enable you copy, backup and recover to any point you want it.

Good luck!

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Core Vs. Tecno Phantom A+ / Glo Unlimited Browsing / This Latest Phone From Samsung Is 3times The Price Of Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.