Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed (3747 Views)

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Foreign White Boards, Box Files And Other Stationaries Available For Sale . / Exercise Books Ruling Machine For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by lady25(f): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
I have a bookshop and I need where to get exercise books and stationaries in bulk preferably from a major distributor or producer. the following are the items needed
2a exercise books
2b exercise books
2d exercise books
40 leaves
60 leaves
Higher education
Chalk(coloured and white)
Sharpener
Eraser
Pencil
Ruler
Primary school textbooks and work book
Secondary school textbooks
etc
Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by Quantumheight(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2017
Where Are U Base N Ur Phone So I Can Cal U Asper
Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by lady25(f): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2017
Quantumheight:
Abeoukta ogun state. Pls send me a pm so i can give u my phone number
Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by olabest(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2017
Pls am also interested in this I based in ilorin.... U can call or whatsapp me on 07030114862
Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by kelechi50: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Also interested reach me on 08137056595 ONDO based
Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by itiswellandwell: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
lady25:
I have a bookshop and I need where to get exercise books and stationaries in bulk preferably from a major distributor or producer. the following are the items needed
2a exercise books
2b exercise books
2d exercise books
40 leaves
60 leaves
Higher education
Sharpener
Eraser
Pencil

Check this link below and contact this man.

https://www.nairaland.com/3092173/school-organization-printing-items-here
Ruler
etc
Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by itiswellandwell: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
olabest:
Pls am also interested in this I based in ilorin.... U can call or whatsapp me on 07030114862

Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by itiswellandwell: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
lady25:

Abeoukta ogun state. Pls send me a pm so i can give u my phone number

Check this link below anc contact this man...

1 Like

Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by itiswellandwell: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
kelechi50:
Also interested reach me on 08137056595 ONDO based

Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by lady25(f): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Please i really need any exercise book /stationary /textbookdepot. Anyone depot in Ogun state or lagos is fine. (I am not branding for a school)
Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by AjahAgility: 12:19am On Sep 03, 2017
i produce technical drawing boards and its the season now. contact me on 08025378540
lady25:
2a exercise books
2b exercise books
2d exercise books
40 leaves
60 leaves
Higher education
Sharpener
Eraser
Pencil
Ruler
etc
Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by menwongo(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2018
Quantumheight:
are you still distributing?
Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by MyCarDoctor: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
menwongo:

I can help if you want to be a distributor
Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by lady25(f): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2018
MyCarDoctor:

I can help if you want to be a distributor
I have tried to reach u severally. Where is the location of the books? How can I get across to the manufacturer
Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by Greenlandncom(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
lady25:
I have tried to reach u severally. Where is the location of the books? How can I get across to the manufacturer
Contact for all you need.
Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by Greenlandncom(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
menwongo:

If you are still in need of the books then kindly reach me.
Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by OILSEF: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Contact me, if you're still interested in to purchase to exercise books. Thanks
Mobile/whatsapp: +2347060516413
Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by menwongo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
Greenlandncom:

If you are still in need of the books then kindly reach me.
Ok I'll call you though it's a bit late as I bought from elsewhere though am still in need
Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by baby8ace(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
This season is now,we supply all types of notebooks and graph sheet to anywere in nigeria.we base in ibadan,that were our production plants its,contact us on 08030643812
Re: Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed by Hiscore: 9:29pm On May 28, 2021
I need graph book of large size for teacher's use. Like the size of a board where a teacher can plot while the students see it. My contact is 08068578114.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Union Bank Account Number On Your Mobile Phone / Phone Accessories Or Clothing Business! / Get Free USA Bank Account Linked To Free Payoneer Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.