Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k (805 Views)

See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps / Family Of Grasscutter For Sale / I Need A Colony Of Grasscutter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k by dexpee4life(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fellow NAIRALANDERS, As a Young Entrepreneur, I really need a genuine/sincere seller of Grasscutter that can offer me, a colony of healthy, friendly, docile and tamed grasscutter for #50K on DELIVERY. What motivated me into this business was when I read a wonderful piece written by a Self-made/Professional Canerat Farmer, who didnt despise his little beginnings. I have also read other books from blogs, nairaland, other online sites and several videos from youtube. I constructed a semi-standard iron cage. I also attended mini seminars, all to fortify myself for the task ahead but I almost got discouraged when some fraudsters that claimed to be grasscutter sellers duped me of my initial sum. The fraudsters are Patricia Asiwe, Balogun Ayodele and John Oma (from jiji). I have decided not to be discouraged. I strongly believe that, there are still good Nairalanders that can assist me. You can contact me through whatsapp or calls on 234.08.065770065 or email dexpee4life@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
H
Re: Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
www.jovanafarms.com/grasscutter.html. Mind u have never deal with them b4 am only trying to help u out
Re: Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k by dexpee4life(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
H
Thanks Sir, but the few I could get on YouTube and other sites are very expensive. The likes of Chinedu Eluwa, Sammy, Jovanna, none is less than 65K
Re: Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k by Baroba(m): 3:14am On Aug 18, 2017
Contact Goshen 08033297269 or 08035386860.. Didn't deal with him but i made enquiries which he duly replied. Make sure you do the same.. I got his details in Nairaland.
Re: Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k by dexpee4life(m): 4:48am On Aug 19, 2017
Baroba:
Contact Goshen 08033297269 or 08035386860.. Didn't deal with him but i made enquiries which he duly replied. Make sure you do the same.. I got his details in Nairaland.
Thank you, I will do just that
Re: Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k by dexpee4life(m): 2:39am On Sep 04, 2020
FARM DECONGESTIONS... A colony 4months plus old Female Grasscutters and a male of 6months plus for sale at affordable rate. Contact me while stock last.
Location is Port Harcourt

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help My Pig Is Sick. / Organic Fertilizers / Top Five Management In Brooding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.