Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Lambasts The “morons” That Voted Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Lambasts The “morons” That Voted Buhari (648 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Lambasts The “morons” That Voted Buhari by Flexygist: 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
U.S-based Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha, lambasts the “morons” that voted Buhari.

See what she wrote below:

Warning To Any Ignorant Nigerian oblivious of his or her basic history or civics lessons Who will Come on my Page To Display Their Ignorance.
These are the type of men you vote for, Men with Questionable characters and zero morals let alone befitting to be called leaders. Yet you take 2 thousand naira and a bag of rice, sell your future and conscience to them and expect me to be your mouthpiece in criticizing them! You must be a joker.
Listen Up Now: @saddam_bin_castro most of you come on my page and display your ignorance , you know it's laughable and pathetic. Given it's my country of birth and I am proud to be a Nigerian and an Igbo woman at that, I've been gone over a decade, don't live there nor work there. Didn't participate in your ignorant election of Buhari. Majority of you folks voted for him, so why the hell should I help you criticize buhari? Live your shit and deal with it. Don't ever come on my page to educate me about my views and who to call out. When good people of conscience cried out to Nigerians not to vote Buhari, did you morons listen? You all castigated anyone who did not believe in your beclouded change from a former dictator who overthrew a democratically elected government of shagari! So why should I be your spokeswoman? Have you ever seen me campaign for any Nigerian politician? Have you ever seen me vote for any of your rouged politician or endorsed anyone of them? Since you all equate dictators as strong men. So with all due respect never you come to my page and tell me how to express my views and opinions on my wall. If you don't like my political views, move on, you can disagree with me on facts and we dialogue respectfully, don't tell me how to view life and its incorrigible rulers. I don't do politicians, don't campaign for them and not in bed with any of them. I will not compromise my moral dignity and authority for two kobos. Thank you and God help Nigeria.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/17/u-s-based-nollywood-actress-georgina-onuoha-lambasts-the-morons-that-voted-buhari/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Lambasts The “morons” That Voted Buhari by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
hmm I v notin to say
Re: Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Lambasts The “morons” That Voted Buhari by stephleena(f): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
very shameless people,a man with no shame and integrity..he should remain there,posing for pictures like a fading+ageing play boy model,according to ffk...

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Lambasts The “morons” That Voted Buhari by wtfcoded: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
See rage
Re: Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Lambasts The “morons” That Voted Buhari by Seguntimmy(m): 1:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Omo, c SMACKDOWN!!!
The lady is right though, but those who voted him never expect things would go these bad.
Just counting days for the Liars Association, 2019 is on the way, Vote Wisely.
After seeing these Buhari will be like:

Re: Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Lambasts The “morons” That Voted Buhari by doyinisaac(m): 1:52am On Aug 18, 2017
Though she made some valid points,but using the word "morons" for everyone that voted for Buhari is totally wrong....many people voted for Buhari because they were tired of the Jonathan led government and was desperate for a change which the APC took advantage of and now the buhari led government is even more useless than Jonathan own.........and what if her uncle or father or mother or brother secretly voted for Buhari so she is indirectly calling any of them a slowpoke for voting for who they want??she is preaching "democracy"yet she is still calling people slowpoke for excercising their democratic rights to vote for whoever they want...how dumb is that....and we keep hearing she is a Nollywood actress,how many movies has she acted sef??i don't see her face in Nollywood movies except if she is just a waka pass actress
Re: Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Lambasts The “morons” That Voted Buhari by eyeview: 5:48am On Aug 18, 2017
Actually, to think that well informed and educated people voted buhari makes me believe in the spiritual because i cant fanthom it with logical reasoning
Re: Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Lambasts The “morons” That Voted Buhari by Zeze06(m): 5:52am On Aug 18, 2017
Does she have a voter's card?

If yes, did she vote she vote for PDP that she feels would have been better?

If not, she should just shut up undecided
On election days, people's are happy it is a "no movement" day, they stay in their homes and sleep their lives away instead of going out to vote, only to wake up in the morning to start complaining how a cow won a lion undecided undecided

I hate people that complains about who won or who lost when they didn't even vote cry cry
Re: Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha, Lambasts The “morons” That Voted Buhari by Flexygist: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

See How Nollywood Actor DON P Celebrates His Birthday In High Spirit / 2face Wife Annie Idibia On Vacation With Her Adorable Family In Dubai(pv) / "Arsenal Fans, See Una Manager Blue Pant Sef"- Paul Okoye Mocks After Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.