Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,382 members, 7,800,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review (3638 Views)

Submit Your Website URL Here And Get A Free Website SEO Audit / I Need 200 Bloggers - Drop Your Blog Link So We Can Comment And Get Backlink / Blog Review?.. Drop Your Url. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Ignyte(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Well, you'd agree with me that these days everyone creates blogs and spews a whole lot of copied content online. However, Certain Bloggers are awesome at what they do, due to the number of blogs out there,one cannot ascertain which blogger is doing a great job or not and So I am going to be writing reviews for blogs and Doing a Versus (Karate style) Post for similar blogs.Drop your Url and I'll begin.

Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by holuwajobar(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
www.tecoky.tk lemme read ur review abt it, please.
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by uprightman(m): 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Emily22(m): 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
http://greenercure..com.ng

Few days old,kindly tell me my flaws so I can work on it
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Carlos122(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by DanWrites(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2017
www.dnbstories.com

NOT JUST A BLOG, WE ARE SO MUCH MORE!!!
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by deturla: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by sainttobs(m): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Anselamchigozie(m): 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by holuwajobar(m): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Anselamchigozie:
www.loadedrock.com
hey nice blog.... cn we please chat on whatsapp
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Anselamchigozie(m): 8:20am On Aug 19, 2017
holuwajobar:
hey nice blog.... cn we please chat on whatsapp

ok, i have messaged you
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by holuwajobar(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Anselamchigozie:

ok, i have messaged you
i ddnt see ur msg
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Anselamchigozie(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2017
holuwajobar:
i ddnt see ur msg
wait for a few seconds grin
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Ignyte(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2017
holuwajobar:
www.admissiontipz..com

Great design. Nice concept really. If not for your URL I would have thought you used WordPress. Anyways, Get your pictures to look more professional, use a photo editor like Photoshop. Rearrange the Menu, You cannot open a menu and the first thing you see is Privacy Policy. Aside that, create original content and get a domain name. Good Luck!
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by deturla: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ignyte:

Great design. Nice concept really. If not for your URL I would have thought you used WordPress. Anyways, Get your pictures to look more professional, use a photo editor like Photoshop. Rearrange the Menu, You cannot open a menu and the first thing you see is Privacy Policy. Aside that, create original content and get a domain name. Good Luck!

Hmmmmn....
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by simpledone2020: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Www.techwise.com.ng
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by holuwajobar(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ignyte:

we work on that.... Thanks for d review...
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Olarewajub: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
www.healthostyle..com
What is the cheapest amount i can buy a .com Domain
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 20, 2017
http://www.colleginfos..com

My niche is strictly educational news and romantic stories
Review pls
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Takeit2017(m): 2:42am On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Disco01(m): 4:03am On Aug 20, 2017
How do I make dollar payment while purchasing a domain name and hosting?
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Anselamchigozie(m): 5:48am On Aug 20, 2017
Olarewajub:
www.healthostyle..com

What is the cheapest amount i can buy a .com Domain
$0.99 for the first year
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by BeehiveGossips(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2017
Ignyte:
Well, you'd agree with me that these days everyone creates blogs and spews a whole lot of copied content online. However, Certain Bloggers are awesome at what they do, due to the number of blogs out there,one cannot ascertain which blogger is doing a great job or not and So I am going to be writing reviews for blogs and Doing a Versus (Karate style) Post for similar blogs.Drop your Url and I'll begin.

www.fototech.com.ng
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Olarewajub: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2017
Anselamchigozie:
$0.99 for the first year

That's about 7-8k. Right?
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Anselamchigozie(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2017
Olarewajub:

That's about 7-8k. Right?
around N400
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Olarewajub: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Anselamchigozie:
around N400

Oops thought i saw $8.99.
Which site can i do the purchase?
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Anselamchigozie(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Olarewajub:

Oops thought i saw $8.99.

Which site can i do the purchase?
GODADDY, buy with coupon code
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ignyte:

Http://guruslogic.ga
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by Dawl: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kindly check this out. www.sougqrandeur.com/blog
Re: Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review by stormV(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Www.fonetown..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Hardware Needed To Start Web Hosting Reseller Business / I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website / 7 Ways To Increase Web Traffic On A Budget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.