Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,588 members, 7,770,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

***cost Of Maintaining an Suv Vs Car*** Fhemmmy, Inspired, Sienna, Kunle-A and others Over To U! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***cost Of Maintaining an Suv Vs Car*** Fhemmmy, Inspired, Sienna, Kunle-A and others Over To U! (792 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Jeep Vs Car, Strenghts And Weaknesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

***cost Of Maintaining an Suv Vs Car*** Fhemmmy, Inspired, Sienna, Kunle-A and others Over To U! by nyrol(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2010
First of all i would like to thank Seun for this bright idea of his- Naira Land, through this forum alot has happened. So many unemployed youths are making nice daily income and no longer roam the street, dont be deceived men, a lot of guys on here are young men with fantastic ideas, dem no old at all ooo. At least i ve met Inspired and Emeshot. alot of auto lovers like myself are daily becoming auto mechanics with the amount of info we read on this forum daily. Thanks to contributions of those i mentioned above and those i didnt. Now my question creeps out of a thread posted by Inspired that i read this morn, he posted an SUV nissan pathfinder 99 model for 1,190,000 and am sure that is the asking price, i ve dealt with him before so i know. If one can get an SUV for a price thats lesser than Camry 2k and even some full option tiny light why not go for the SUV cos in my lil mind me think SUVs are more prestigeous than cars, i stand to be corrected ooo, i no sabi anything. Or is it that its expensive maintaining SUVs compared to cars? Do SUVs gulp somuch fuel? I dont even know what to ask self, anyway the thread is not directed to me, over to the experts in the house, i rest my case.
Re: ***cost Of Maintaining an Suv Vs Car*** Fhemmmy, Inspired, Sienna, Kunle-A and others Over To U! by nyrol(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2010
Where are the auto gurus? Make una say something now.

(1) (Reply)

2005 Acura Mdx / How Much Does A V6 2004 Eod Engine Cost? / Sparkling & Clean Tokunbo 2005 Toyota Corolla: Price:1,750,000m Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.