Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara (9585 Views)

Haliru Alhassan Is Dead! Former Minister Of Health Has Died / Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by ivolt: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2017
Moorish:
Don't give a damn about Bihari's health.

This system of things must change.

I am a Biafra-supporting Yoruba youth. A Yoruba that thinks for himself and is not a follower and zombie

Our country is a failed state.

Biafra is self actualisation , self Realisation. There is only one truly indigenous country in africa . The name is Ethiopia, it was never colonized, it was not formed in the Berlin conference

I would love for biafra to become the 2nd true African country.

I also await Odua nation, I pray my people wake up.

God bless the hardworking people of Nigeria
God bless the suffering masses
God bless the revolutionaries
God bless Nnamdi Kanu and biafra

grin grin grin
What is this ?
If Ethiopia is your model country, then it is finished.
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by Moorish: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2017
ivolt:

grin grin grin
What is this ?
If Ethiopia is your model country, then it is finished.

If you compare Nigerian foreign exchange earnings from 1963 till 2017 vs Ethiopian foreign exchange earnings within the same period.... and what we have on ground ??

Then Yes Ethiopia is a more successful nation than Nigeria

An Ethiopia that had famines and so many deaths not too long ago can boast of the top national carrier in Africa ( ethiopian airlines)

What are you saying bro ?

Nigeria is a failure
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Halo22:
Oga Dogara, you can only fool ur almajiri brothers. As for me and my fellow intellectuals, we have grown beyond ur brainwashing.

Please, as an intellectual, how is Dogara fooling almajiris? If the statement had come from Fayose or FFK would he be fooling you the social media intellectuals?
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by positivetaught: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2017
Buhari n APC has created so many negative precedence in the country within a short time, ordinarily sickness is common with humans n always call for sympathy n goodwill but when you become a public political leader of the status of a president your health status certainly should not be a private affair for the interest of the country but ApC n buhari for selfish reasons would argue otherwise capitalising on the lacuna in the constitution only God knows what APC would have done if this had happen during Johnathan, APC started the act of abusing a sitting president without restrain now it has shamefully become part of our political life,APC started the act of threatening violence to win elections come 2019 only God knows what's going to happen,APC started the act of refusing to place the president official photograph in a public office,APC started the use of lies n propaganda for electoral campaigns,but for all these the so call buhari supporters wouldn't see anything wrong in it forgetting that there is a tomorrow or may be buhari shall reign forever.
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by oladele00(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2017
Please ask baba bubu to resign. Who knows maybe he will die tremendously too
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by komekn(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Touchey:
Ok

BTW it's a nice view from here smiley

In what respect I consider PMB a man of integrity and did vote for him over my south south kinsman GEJ.

My unbiased position is that he looks emaciated, gaunt and drawn. He doesn't look healthy at all. Considering that he in near 80 has has spent more time being sick both in Nigeria and abroad than in office.

Is it not time we put an end to this charade

This is for honest and we'll meaning Nigerians not political charlatans.
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by Stanley1010: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
PMB preparing for 2019 wealthier FFK like it or not
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by win2kwire: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
ajepako:
So, he should come home..
What's hard in that?
why should he when he is president of 170 million 1diots?
He can stay where he is and finish his term, even contest from there and win and Nigerians will vote for him!
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by sapele914(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
hakeem4:
It's either UK deports buhari or they give all Nigerians visas to visit him

They cannot turn him to a museum material
British High Commission is in Abuja or Lagos,please select the city you wish to apply for your U.K. Visa. Poor Man.
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by Halo22: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
babaolofin:

Please, as an intellectual, how is Dogara fooling almajiris? If the statement had come from Fayose or FFK would he be fooling you the social media intellectuals?
My dear go back to their earlier statement on the the health of Buhari, then you will understand what I mean by fooling people.
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by Ilekokonit: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Oju ti awon olote. Shame on the wicked ones.

Buhari will not die, but live to declare the Glory of the Lord and continue hunting the thieves in high places.

Reminds me of Micah 7:8 that says :- Do not rejoice over me, my enemy, because when I fall, I will rise; if I sit in darkness, the Lord is my light.
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by Sagay212: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
if that is the case, he should come back to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu Has Finally Stepped Down* / Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) / PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.