Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Dating People With Herpes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating People With Herpes (640 Views)

Female With Herpes Needed For Marriage / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating People With Herpes by karally(f): 4:31am On Aug 18, 2017
Confidence is the key. I have been through I think just about everything when it comes to dating with Herpes. It's only hard in the mind. If you can overcome it in your head then you will have no problems dating someone. People are a lot more understanding than we want to believe sometimes.

Safety is very important as well. Unless you are going to be with that person for the rest of your life and you both know it you shouldn't have unprotected sex. The fear that it can put in a young women or man's eyes is not worth the pain that you will have to feel because you know you hurt someone. Just because someone did it to you doesn't mean you have to go around doing it to other's because you are hurt or angry.

Find God. Find yourself. Deal with it and be a man or the woman that you know you are supposed to be in your heart. God bless all of you and I am sorry we are all here, but we are here together to string through this battle. Never give up. Always stay strong and keep that head you.

Read more at http://www.datingpeoplewithherpes.com

Re: Dating People With Herpes by Chrisfamous5(m): 7:03am On Aug 18, 2017
Cool... How are you dear

(1) (Reply)

I Am Back! :-* / How To React When People Ignore You ( Part 1 To 3 ) / How To Know That Your Partner Is Immature For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.