Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

New Vacancies I Stumbled Upon On The Net Pt2 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Vacancies I Stumbled Upon On The Net Pt2 (1816 Views)

I Stumbled Upon On Company's Site That Need Supervisors You Could Check / New Vacancies I Stumbled Upon On The Net / New Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Vacancies I Stumbled Upon On The Net Pt2 by okenwa26: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2007
Company: AIICO Insurance Plc
Sector: Finance
Position: Sales Representatives
Qualification/ Experience: A BSc/OND/HND or NCE in any field
Contact: Apply in person with Credentials and CV to: Messrs, Dauda/Adekomaya, Agency Manager, Aiico Insurance Plc, Head office, Plot PC 12 Afribank Street, Victoria Island
Closing date: 22 February 2007

Company: Nomex Microfinance
Sector: Finance
Position/Qualificat ion/Experience: (1) Head Audit & control: A BSc/HND banking and finance or the social sciences with 5 to 8 years experience.
(2) Head Business Development/ Marketing: A BSc/HND banking and finance or the social sciences with 5 to 8 years experience.
(3) Head Operational risk/marketing: A BSc/HND banking and finance or the social sciences with 5 to 8 years experience.
(4) Head financial control and strategy: A BSc/HND banking and finance or the social sciences with 5 to 8 years experience.
(5) Treasury and Investment: A BSc/HND banking and finance or the social sciences with 5 to 8 years experience.
(6) Head corporation services: A BSc/HND banking and finance or the social sciences with 5 to 8 years experience.
(7) Head corporation Services: A BSc/HND banking and finance or the social sciences with 5 to 8 years experience.
(cool Risk Management Loan recovery officer: A BSc/HND banking and finance or the social sciences with 5 to 8 years experience.
(9) Admin human resources: A BSc/HND in a relevant field with 2 to 3 years experience.
(10) Head Human resources: A BSc/HND in a relevant field with 2 to 3 years experience.
(11) Micro product finance saving and loans: A BSc/HND in a relevant field with 2 to 3 years experience.
(12) Retail Analysts: A BSc/HND in a relevant field with 2 to 3 years experience
(13) Customer client service: A BSc/HND in a relevant field with 2 to 3 years experience
(14) Cleaner/Driver: A School cert leaver
(15) Security officers: A school cert leaver
(16) Secretary: A relevant qualification with computer proficiency
Contact: Send application and CV to: The Human Resources Manager, Nomex Microfinance, 7A/9A, Abibu- Oki Street, Off Marina Lagos or nomexltd@yahoo. com
Closing date: 20 February 2007

Company: Amsco Telecoms
Sector: Telecoms
Position/Qualificat ion/Experience: (1) PA to CEO (Ref: PACEO): A BSc secretarial Administration with good It skills
(2) Senior Network Engineer (Ref: SNER): A BSc computer engineering or a related course with 5 years similar experience.
(3) Business development Executive/Manager (Ref: BDEM): A BSc/MSc in a business related field with 3 to 4 years relevant experience.
(4) Professional Car Driver (Ref: PCDR): An OND with 4 years driving experience. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license.
(5) Web/software Developers (Ref; WSDEV): Applicant must be conversant with html/xhtml, java script, Dhtml,css, etc. Experience in flash etc will be an added advantage.
Contact: Send applications to: jobs@amscotelecomc. com (specify the appropriate reference code on the subject bar)
Closing date: 20 February 2007

Sector: IT
Position: Sales Engineer
Qualification/ Experience: A BSc/HND computer science, physics or electronics with 3 to 5 years experience in marketing software and software driven products.
Contact: Send application and CV to: operations@hitechli mited.com
Closing Date: 13th February 2007

Company: NTTS Nigeria Ltd
Sector: IT
Position/Qualificat ion/Experience: (1) Assistant Manager- Marketing (e- business Networking division): A marketing, social science or engineering degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in an IT solutions company.
(2) Marketing Executive (e-business Networking Division): A Marketing, social science or engineering degree with 2 years experience in IT solutions.
Closing Date: 13 February 2007
Re: New Vacancies I Stumbled Upon On The Net Pt2 by GNature(m): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2007
My goodness ! How nice of you to post this.

God bless you.
Re: New Vacancies I Stumbled Upon On The Net Pt2 by jabbo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2007
God will bless you for taking your time to post such important information to us.
Re: New Vacancies I Stumbled Upon On The Net Pt2 by Fredaogb: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2007
Thank u so much for taking ur time to type and post all these
Re: New Vacancies I Stumbled Upon On The Net Pt2 by ngobabe: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2007
God bless you for taking your time to type all this. U are a good man indeed.
Re: New Vacancies I Stumbled Upon On The Net Pt2 by Viclarry(f): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2007
Nice of you to post this information. God bless you.
I'm a bit new in the system, I'm still trying to understand it but I'm happy we Nigerians care for each other.
Re: New Vacancies I Stumbled Upon On The Net Pt2 by dgov(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2007
Guys, b very careful i av tried this aiico insurance thing b4, they will recruit u to b their sales representative besed on commission without salary, so if u fill that is ok by u, u may apply.

(1) (Reply)

Chams / Uba Test Next Week For Ond And Hnd At The Hq Urgent / Etisalat Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.