Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos (27320 Views)

Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught / Police Arrest 5 Women For Hawking Naira Notes In Ogun / Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by ijustdey: 6:50am On Aug 18, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

Two men suspected to be magicians, Abubakar Mohammed and Ali Umar have been arrested and charged before a Lagos court for allegedly abusing the Nigerian currency through their conducts.

The incident happened at Ishaga Road at Idi-araba area in Mushin Lagos where they were performing some magic with N500 and N200 notes.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the suspects were caught eating and swallowing naira notes in form of magic to deceive the public and probably dupe.

It was learnt that before they could continue their magical acts, police detectives rounded them up and they were forced to vomit the money they had already swallowed to the surprise of those present.

They were taken to the station to explain why they were eating, swallowing and vomiting the Nigerian currency in the public but they could not explain their actions.

They narrated that they were not actually destroying the currency but were only performing some pieces of magic to make a living.

However, the police charged them for conspiracy and conduct likely to cause breach of public peace.

The suspects pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Mr Oje Uagbale did not object to their bail but urged the court to give the suspects bail that will enable them to come to face trial in the interest of justice.

The presiding Magistrate, Mr A.O. Ogbe granted them bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum.

The two were remanded in prison pending when they will perfect their bail condition.

The matter was adjourned till 20 September, 2017.

http://pmexpressng.com/two-magicians-arrested-swallowing-naira-notes-lagos/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by Josephjnr(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2017
Funny but right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by Nwodosis(m): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2017
They were arrested for their intention to dupe the public not necessarily for the abuse of the Naira. The Naira has already abused its self against all other currencies, naira feels better when chewed, being sprayed on people during occasions and danced on.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2017
Naa to go kidnap the two guys oh

Make dem come de vomit money for my room

Since money full their belle embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by shamack: 7:05am On Aug 18, 2017
Na the magic dey work,,,,them no swallow naaadaaa
Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by livingspringass(m): 7:06am On Aug 18, 2017
so person no fit swallow in peace again

15 Likes

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by shamack: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Dem be ATM?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by Neminc: 7:08am On Aug 18, 2017
This policemen get mind to go arrest this kind people o. What if they swallow the policemen?

7 Likes

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by Tuoyofelix(m): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2017
see correct atm machine grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 18, 2017
Nobody is save under this buhari era, even the magicians, hunger everywhere, no jobs, no security and unnecessary police arrest. "these police that turn blind eyes to the everyday highway robbery on federal roads.

4 Likes

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by nrexzy: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Good for them... They should also arrest politicians that spray money

1 Like

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by Larryfest(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2017
And this is the best our police force has to offer right?? Arresting magicians whom everyone knows they are just tricksters.....na wa for this country

3 Likes

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by Bayajidda1: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2017
angry
Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by qualityovenbake(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2017
So If am hungry, I can't eat my own money and have peace again. cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by GeneralOjukwu: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2017
Expensive sh1t

Dig up their soakaway and become rich.
Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Is it me or is everyone in Nigeria going crazy these days because the kind news I have been seeing nowadays ehnnn.

Abeg anybody with an American green card they are not using?

1 Like

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by Kendroid: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
In this country, Everything b NEWS undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by maxiuc(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Make no mention Naira abuse ooo

Dollar
Pounds
South African rand
Even Ghana cedis they are all abusing and bullying Naira

Naira is that one currency

1 Like

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by ninocia18(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
*...but they could not explain their actions.*
grin grin grin this part got me so cranked up.

1 Like

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by Felixalex(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
grin they must shiiit out our naira

I wonder what they must have written on their detention order form as their crime at the police cell... "Ingestion of naira notes" grin grin
Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by helphelp: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
I remember swallow from way back in surulere

For quick sales of your used items, and also for cheap purchase of vast used "yard items" follow @yardsalesnaija on instagram.

They will soon start posting items, at ridiculously low prices

No carry last

Tell a friend, to tell a friend
Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
shey b dae are magicians let them use magic to escape na
DECEIVERS/ILLUSIONISTS
grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Internal investment grin

1 Like

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by SkenolProp(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Na wa o!Person no fit swallow naira in peace again? undecided undecided undecided#MY PROFILE
Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by lycan2: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2017
episode 5 and 6 out game of thrones little finger dies and a dragon is turned too a white walker shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by free2ryhme: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by joepentwo(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2017
water don pass garri grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by Jayslyder: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2017
like say d currency get value before..
Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by goldedprince: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2017
give me their contact numbers and they will be millionaires in less than once week once i finish with them.
i am seriously looking for people with this tyoe of talent

2 Likes

Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by free2ryhme: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2017
grin
Re: Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos by jericco1(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2017
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Involved In Ohafia Shooting Acted Under Influence Of Alcohol - Abia CP / EFCC Arrests Four Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos / Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.