Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) (42509 Views)

Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
marisdgreat:

i will believe that cos a crusade i attended last night where steve crown was invited, a lady gave birth to a fresh big fish with blood i saw it live but people were not allowed to take pix if u r caught they will seize your phone. so according to the prophet he said her neighbor was responsible for that, she was carrying fish for 3 years as a child in her womb whenever she is sleeping the lady will appear n be feeding her with fish in her dreams but God settled her case there.

ever heard of "sleight of hands"?
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

ever heard of "sleight of hands"?
what s d meaning
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Requiem18(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
marisdgreat:

i will believe that cos a crusade i attended last night where steve crown was invited, a lady gave birth to a fresh big fish with blood i saw it live but people were not allowed to take pix if u r caught they will seize your phone. so according to the prophet he said her neighbor was responsible for that, she was carrying fish for 3 years as a child in her womb whenever she is sleeping the lady will appear n be feeding her with fish in her dreams but God settled her case there.
Pfft.....that sounds fake too.....
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by fweaky(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
nose
Eastatlantaniqqa:
what part of her body did it emerge from
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Requiem18:
Pfft.....that sounds fake too.....
i am not lyin i am damn serious. i witnessed it yesterday with my own eyes here in enugu
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Requiem18(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
marisdgreat:

i am not lyin i am damn serious. i witnessed it yesterday with my own eyes here in enugu
You were probably tricked.....
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Requiem18(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
marisdgreat:

what s d meaning
It means you were tricked
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Vivianaustin(f): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nawoo shocked
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by talebearer123: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
what part of her body did it emerge from

From the Nose
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
yeah! right! the chicken I ate for lunch today came out of my ass too grin grin infact 2 Rabbits came out of my ass yesterday. grin grin
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by OtemAtum: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
favourmic:

I pray you dont experience this

Strange but true

I pray to experience this but it won't happen. Staged manifestation, mtchew undecided

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
gypsey:
yeah! right! the chicken I ate for lunch today came out of my ass too grin grin infact 2 Rabbits came out of my ass yesterday. grin grin

Hahahahahah seriously..gringrin
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by favourmic(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
OtemAtum:

I pray to experience this but it won't happen. Staged manifestation, mtchew undecided

Big Amen to you relax
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by OtemAtum: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
favourmic:

Big Amen to you relax
Amen and Amen! I'll come and share my testimony.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by delishpot: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Do people believe it came out of her? They better ask her what exactly she wants.
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by delishpot: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
marisdgreat:

And you believe that? Its all a set up. No one can carry fish for 3 years. People can stage such shit. It's not difficult to find blood to ise for such. As easy as putting it all in fake pregnancy and the rest is history. A good actor can deliver believable show.
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by sheDD(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
"...can't really explain how it happened,but it happened"
You think u are doing me,u are doing ur self I don't buy this lies!!!
Re: Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2017
delishpot:

And you believe that? Its all a set up. No one can carry fish for 3 years. People can stage such shit. It's not difficult to find blood to ise for such. As easy as putting it all in fake pregnancy and the rest is history. A good actor can deliver believable show.
It is not staged anything, i saw it because i was present there. if u know anyone in enugu ask him if he was aware of any program that was held at stadium hall titled ozoemena where steve crown was a star quest or if he knew someone that attended it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye / Helen Oritsejafor Wears Leggings To Church (Photos) / Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.