Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot (1366 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested / Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by Mrl1: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2017
Three Igbo groups have warned the Federal Government against any plans to re-arrest the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, Vanguard reports.
According to the groups- the World Igbo Youth Movement, Igbo Students’ Forum and Igbo Diaspora Women Professionals- the action of the Coalition of Northern Youths which issued a quit notice to Igbos residing in the north, was more offensive than the activities of Kanu’s IPOB.
However, the Minister stated that while the IPOB leader may have violated the terms of his bail, the time has not yet come for him to return to court.

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Source: https://phcitybreed./2017/08/18/nigeria-may-cease-to-exist-if-nnamdi-kanu-is-rearrested-igbo-groups-blow-hot/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by LionDeLeo: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by MalcoImX: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2017
Ok oo! Mr liberalsinnerz, It is totally wrong to debase cultures that aren't your own, worse for practices that are on the decline.
I have for your information found that Igbo people do have facial scarifications (Ichi). In fact, it's regarded as a sign of nobility in some Igbo circles and can't be worn by commoners.
"Ichi was facial ritual scarification worn by mainly men of the Igbo people of Nigeria . The scarification indicated that the wearer had passed through initial initiation into the highest society Nze na Ozo, thus marking the wearer as nobility. The scarification was found among men in the Awka-Nri areas and among a few women in the Awgwu and Nkanu areas. Its wearers were authorized to perform ritual cleansing of abominations and to confer titles on people. People with facial marks were regarded as Nri men and were less likely to be taken as slaves. Other parts of Igbo land may have started wearing Ichi as a result of this. There are two styles; the Nri style worn in the Awka-Nri areas, and the Agbaja style worn in the Awgwu and Nkanu areas."
Others can do what you're doing, to make you have a rethink on how bestial you've become. I think this method of juxtaposing what you're accusing others with similar cultural issues should be used to counter you, anytime you use a declining practice to denigrate others.
https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Igbo_ichi_marks.jpg

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by michealdeco: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2017
Nigeria

The biggest joke of our generation cheesy cheesy

Afonja be rushing to this thread like

#EvermayoR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by Cyynthia(f): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Re_ arresting Kanu will be the greatest mistake the country will make.
But if they insist to arrest Nnamdi Kanu again, Nigeria will definitely break and we Yorubas shall use that opportunity to get Oduduwa, even though our Muslim brothers will fight against Oduduwa because they always want to stay with Northern Muslims, but at the end, we Yoruba Christians will defeat them hence the acceptance of our struggle by them.
Enough is enough.

One Nigeria is a scam.
Oduduwa begins with me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by attackgat: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2017
Another concocted story by the Lagos/Ibadan motorway media
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by sarrki(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Chest beating

Nada will happen
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by madone: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:
But if they insist to arrest Nnamdi Kanu again, Nigeria will definitely break and we Yorubas shall use that opportunity to get Oduduwa, even though our Muslim brothers will fight for Oduduwa because they always want to stay with Northern Muslims, but at the end, we Yoruba Christians will defeat them.
Enough is enough.

One Nigeria is a scam.
Cynthia Cynthia are u typing for ur sef or ur baby boi
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by GMBuhari: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAH
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by sarrki(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:
But if they insist to arrest Nnamdi Kanu again, Nigeria will definitely break and we Yorubas shall use that opportunity to get Oduduwa, even though our Muslim brothers will fight for Oduduwa because they always want to stay with Northern Muslims, but at the end, we Yoruba Christians will defeat them.
Enough is enough.

One Nigeria is a scam.

When I said Igbos are criminals and fraudster I mean it

This same man claiming a woman said he's a Yoruba Christian now claiming ipob

Igbos are miscreants

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by internationalman(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2017
did it cease to exist when he was arrested b4?
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by toolovely(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are miscreants

please, did you read with your head or your mind?

where did he claim ipob in his posts here?

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by profhezekiah: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Igbos tell ur leaders to collect the key of ur cage from the zoo master in UK n stop wailing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by malele(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:
But if they insist to arrest Nnamdi Kanu again, Nigeria will definitely break and we Yorubas shall use that opportunity to get Oduduwa, even though our Muslim brothers will fight against Oduduwa because they always want to stay with Northern Muslims, but at the end, we Yoruba Christians will defeat them hence the acceptance of our struggle by them.

Enough is enough.

One Nigeria is a scam.
Oduduwa begins with me.

The problem with yourba is the Muslims in there mist, I have lot of youroba friends there Christians reason differently

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by malele(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are miscreants

U are a fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by sarrki(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2017
toolovely:

please, did you read with your head or your mind?

where did he claim ipob in his posts here?

He's ipob

No any sane omoluabi will act this way

Aside ipob miscreants
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by nijabazaar: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2017
sarrki:
Chest beating

Nada will happen

its aphorisms like this that made the FG turn Nnamdi into a Mandela...

Re arrest him and He will be Christ...People can die for their Messiah

Rearrest him and those sitting on the fence will jump into the boat. I myself, was largely indifferent, marginally believed in Naija b4, was largely against GEJ, but the sooner the unwise FG clamped on Kanu.....I saw it as an affront on my identity and Biafra became the Alt.

So if kanu x rearrested expect his supporter base to increase and if possible become more militaristic..... u don't want that to happen?

Anyways a part of me still wished that IPOD should have a guerilla wing...sometimes
La sublime agitation boursière' makes u appear weak

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by sarrki(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2017
nijabazaar:

its aphorisms like this that made the FG turn Nnamdi into a Mandela...

Re arrest him and He will be Christ...People can die for their Messiah

Then Nigerian Army will kill as many that are willing to die
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2017
MalcoImX:
Ok oo! Mr liberalsinnerz, It is totally wrong to debase cultures that aren't your own, worse for practices that are on the decline.
I have for your information found that Igbo people do have facial scarifications (Ichi). In fact, it's regarded as a sign of nobility in some Igbo circles and can't be worn by commoners.
"Ichi was facial ritual scarification worn by mainly men of the Igbo people of Nigeria . The scarification indicated that the wearer had passed through initial initiation into the highest society Nze na Ozo, thus marking the wearer as nobility. The scarification was found among men in the Awka-Nri areas and among a few women in the Awgwu and Nkanu areas. Its wearers were authorized to perform ritual cleansing of abominations and to confer titles on people. People with facial marks were regarded as Nri men and were less likely to be taken as slaves. Other parts of Igbo land may have started wearing Ichi as a result of this. There are two styles; the Nri style worn in the Awka-Nri areas, and the Agbaja style worn in the Awgwu and Nkanu areas."
Others can do what you're doing, to make you have a rethink on how bestial you've become. I think this method of juxtaposing what you're accusing others with similar cultural issues should be used to counter you, anytime you use a declining practice to denigrate others.
https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Igbo_ichi_marks.jpg

afon.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by nijabazaar: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2017
sarrki:

Let's see how they will fare against 38 million people...
When it starts hope you enlist...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by Cooly100: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2017
sarrki:

How many Boko boys and the killer fulani herdsmen have they killed so far? Can you now see why Nigeria is disintegrating your very eyes...?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by MalcoImX: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2017
snoopylinus:

afon.....
You got it all wrong baby. When will you have your Ichi so that you become Nze na Ozo?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by DonBobes(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2017
Its ur pple dat will cease to exist.
Just waiting for d order ni.
Idiot IPOB fools
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by dreamwords: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Nigeria will surely stop to exist if KANU remains in nigeria
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by dreamwords: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Igbos are miscreants
[/s]

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot by NonsoPlatinum: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZWXvT7Xd4&t=4s&list=PL1UutY7_uGmtEGSsfb34VMHIHePjy67xV&index=8

(1) (Reply)

No Investor Can Invest His Funds In Abia, Dr. Enyinna, Investment Expert / We Stand Where Peter Obi Stand Traders In Onisha Main Market Assure Obaze / The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.