Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? (29281 Views)

If You Get This Question, You Are A Critical Thinker. / Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by persius555(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Op try sha. 17 is the only prime number among the numbers. It can only be divided by 1 and itself (17).
Others can be divided by 1,2,3,7,9

17=1*17
14=1*2*7
21=1*3*7
27=1*3*9

1 Like

Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by femi4: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
jashar:
grin grin grin

17 is a prime number
But there was no question
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by Judyvin: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
another funny one
All these can be classified as reptiles except _________.
Select one:
a. snake
b. cat
c. rat
d. lizard.. the answer is (b) as cat is not a reptile
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by Srallens(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
talk2saintify:
when google dey yhu dey dey ask nonsense sad sad

From question A-Z are in the google
. Please type what he will google
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
The answer can be anything.
14 the only even number.

17 the only prime

27 wrong sequence
out of the series with a progressive equation of n1,n2+b,n3+b+1,n4+b+2
Assume b=3
Then 27 is wrong on the sequence

2 Likes

Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by Srallens(m): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by FullDepth1: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Judyvin:
another funny one
Select one:
a. snake
b. cat
c. rat
d. lizard.. the answer is (b) as cat is not a reptile

Never knew Rats were Reptiles.

My childhood is a mess!
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by Succinct1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Trendy247:
Npowerng abeg com xplain o

The answer is 17 because itbis the only odd (prime number) in the list.
Others have factors aside 1 and themselves.
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
lol..... it's GMAT answer is 27 it's the only one with irregular difference from the previous

1 Like

Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by jashar(f): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
femi4:
But there was no question

'Select One'...
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by jashar(f): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
FullDepth1:

Never knew Rats were Reptiles.

My childhood is a mess!

sarcasm much!!!

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by luckydion(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
thesmallgod:
another funny one
Select one:
a. snake
b. cat
c. rat
d. lizard

If actually this was a question........hmmmm! that means this change has affected education too dip. No wonder ASUU is embarking on an indefinite strike....... Pls confirm.... If the above was a question.... if yes...... I call for overhauling of our Ministry of Education.... ....

Joke apart
Rats are rodents of the superfamily Muroidea. True rats are members of the genus Rattus,
Cat is in Felidae family in the group of mammal classified as mammalia
Snake is in reptile, so is lizard
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by telad(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Trendy247:

I blank am tey tey my brother, dem just wan fall my hand Sha.. Lyk the one below too, though I selected D

It's actually 1 raise to power 0, a typo error I guess. the answer is 1.
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by enonche85(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Trendy247:

I blank am tey tey my brother, dem just wan fall my hand Sha.. Lyk the one below too, though I selected D

The answer is "d". 10 is equal to none on the list
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by smartnero24(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
NaijaPower
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by telad(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
The question I guess is; how many days does it take a hen to hatch its egg? Ans is 21 option C. Mathematician too full Nairaland oh.
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
na 14. 14 years in p for....you know the rest
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by femi4: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
jashar:

'Select One'...
it just doesn't make sense. Shows that somebody didn't do his job well
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fela40:
Simple!!!
Only 17 is a prime number!! Simple!!!
what if the question is about even number? then 14 is right.
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by Kingdolo(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Judyvin:
answer to question 3 is (a) as only 14 is the even number . while the answer of question 9 is (b) as in numeric table, 0 stands for ten while 00 stands for hundred

0 stands for 0 , stop with the bs

1 Like

Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by gentlechyke(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Which is not a multiple of 7
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by holarzstringz(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pls is H-Power assessment still ongoing?
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]

please, is any of you among the first applicant that wrote the aplitude test? do you receive any message concerning your score?
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by Claumy2(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
the answer is 17 - it is the odd one; because it is a prime number... Other numbers there are NOT prime numbers...
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by Teacher1776(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
sirqeeboi:
The answer is 17...just odd one out...

Really? 14 is still an odd one out, being the only even number in the pack. Question is ambiguous.
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by Fela40: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
macduffrx:

what if the question is about even number? then 14 is right.

It can't be even or odd. reason is that...

There are also odd numbers there...

How many prime numbers do we have there? Just one.

That is the difference between 17 and others

1 Like

Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by Fela40: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
jashar:
grin grin grin

17 is a prime number

Keep stealing answers angry
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by laydoh(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
thesmallgod:
another funny one All these can be classified as reptiles except _________. Select one: a. snake b. cat c. rat d. lizard
olodo,u no go skul ni.shey na rodent or MAMMAL
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by multicolored(f): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
14. Only one divisible by 2.
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by jashar(f): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fela40:

Keep stealing answers angry

from? undecided
Re: Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? by ilevic(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
talk2saintify:
when google dey yhu dey dey ask nonsense sad sad

From question A-Z are in the google

What do we call DAT? Cheating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River / Dowen College: Family Hires Femi Falana Over Sylvester Oromoni's Death / ATBU Bauchi 2013/2014 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.