Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours (18300 Views)

Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 / Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics / Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by GrandMufti: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Odunharry:
Lmao.. Anger everywhere.

Princeton 1, Gptech, grandmufti, noobody make una come see.

grin
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by GrandMufti: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Millz404:
If una like make una unleash spark plug. I no d buy another phone

cheesy
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Ignyte(m): 7:03am On Aug 19, 2017
OP, we don use the phone finish na... Tecno sabi copy design tho... See the original below... Oukitel U20 plus

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by MizMyColi(f): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2017
Ignyte:
OP, we don use the phone finish na... Tecno sabi copy design tho... See the original below... Oukitel U20 plus

They do not look alike.

As a matter of fact, most Chinese brands have similar designs.

They look mostly iphone-ish nowadays.
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by PianoWizard: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2017
MizMyColi:

They do not look alike.

As a matter of fact, most Chinese brands have similar designs.

They look mostly iphone-ish nowadays.
what are the names of the colours of the phone ?
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by MizMyColi(f): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2017
PianoWizard:
what are the names of the colours of the phone ?

K9 and K9 plus.
The colours are as depicted on the OP.
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Ignyte(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2017
MizMyColi:

They do not look alike.
Dear Marketer, Na the work we dey do... Deep down, we both know they look alike!.
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by MizMyColi(f): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ignyte:

Dear Marketer,
Na the work we dey do... Deep down, we both know they look alike!.

Well, suit yourself.
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by princetom1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Seyema wetin u dey find? grin
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by seyema(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
princetom1:
Seyema wetin u dey find? grin

Haaaa, see monitoring spirit!

I just say make I check that thread that is not up to 2pages and it's making Frontpage you talk about

But it seems you are almost everywhere
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by princetom1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
seyema:

Haaaa, see monitoring spirit!

I just say make I check that thread that is not up to 2pages and it's making Frontpage you talk about

But it seems you are almost everywhere

Lol... See monitoring spirit pointing fingers cheesy
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Behankey(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2017
SirdimayG:

The design no fit stand beside redmi 4x talk less of others
Whatever makes you sleep at night. But the design of the Spark is nice. Can't take that away from the phone.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by scarycuteface(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Can be better, but it's not bad for a budget phone. And the design is fine.
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Youngpo413: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
I pity those wey no know road to aliexpress.... They are really pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Freelancerx: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Spark? What a name. Beautiful phone. Affordable. Wish the specs are better than what we are being offered though.
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Dandsome:
E don de happen be that. Op where dem go launch am? Will there be free phones for participants?

I saw the pictures o! People won free phones. Chai!
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Freelancerx:
Spark? What a name. Beautiful phone. Affordable. Wish the specs are better than what we are being offered though.

The Spark at 1GB RAM is low TBH. But the Spark plus, I hear that is coming with a 2GB RAM
Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Freelancerx: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
D4Daymoo:

The Spark at 1GB RAM is low TBH. But the Spark plus, I hear that is coming with a 2GB RAM
Yeah, but they say it is a budget phone. Really will like to see the 2GB ram own.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Freelancerx:
Yeah, but they say it is a budget phone. Really will like to see the 2GB ram own.
me too. I expect that. It should be appealing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gionee Vs Tecno: Which Phones Are Better? / What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp? / Snapdragon vs Mediatek vs Intel -Processor Importance When Buying a Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.