Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth (36898 Views)

Eniafè Momodu And Nana Otedola Chat At Lagos Fashion Week (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Her Mother, Nana Otedola Pictured Together / Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by JamieNaija(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Nigerian Disk Jockey, Ifeoluwa Otedola aka DJ Cuppy had a gig at Park Chinois, United Kingdom.

Her beautiful mother, Nana Otdeola joined her at the DJ Booth, partying hard with her. DJ Cuppy shared the picture, writing: "When Your Mum Comes To The DJ Booth To Party With You! #IGotItFromMyMama"

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/dj-cuppys-mother-nana-otedola-parties.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by Nogodye(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2017
The both look young...Cuppy with camera ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by YesNo(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2017
she looks good. fresh skin. but not MILF material

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
no resemblance
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by NairalandCS(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
She set. cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by Tamarapetty(f): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
i wonder what goodluck was actually looking at in this pic above

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by Elnino4ladies: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Attention seeking biitch
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by Elnino4ladies: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tamarapetty:

He was looking at Deizani asss

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by monsolo08(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Just dash me. That's all.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by philo3(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
I like DjCuppy...
But that's all I can do lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by ItsawrapOutfit: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Seen, next?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by bbbabes(f): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cute people

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by Preeck: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Slay mama... Billionaires no dey send woman tho
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by KingLennon(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
They still look young and fresh. Money is doinq wonders in their livez..grin

12 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Glol why? I should have been ftc

Cuppy and HEAVY makeup

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by Vince77(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
no resemblance
So we should ask questions or what?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by daysatbk(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
that hairstyle tho..
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tamarapetty:
The looted money in his save
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
YesNo:
she looks good. fresh skin. but not MILF material
SMH

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by dacovajnr: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Certified #MILF

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
So this is why Anichebe always gets injured one week after recovery.
This girl looks like a "man-wrecker" sha. She set wahalai!. See packaging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by dicksonadams(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tamarapetty:
toto
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by able20(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
no resemblance
Because Nana be Ghanaian
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by colonelkickass(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
*grabs power oil* touching mah john thomas seriously!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by jashar(f): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by maklelemakukula(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
I liked this girl since we were very little...THUNDER FIRE ANICHEBE angry angry
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth by SkenolProp(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Too much money #MY PROFILE

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Tomi Odunsi Stuns In See-Through Dress (Photos) / Cee-C Slays In Backside Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.