Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers (25978 Views)

Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by COCKCROW: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=Ngene44 post=59595393]Biafra can only be achieved through war. Stop committing suicide in the name of biafra. kanu is a business man. Don't waste your lives.

You are right but when it happens people of your type will post that dialogue is better. Remember, when peaceful demonstration turn to be a crime violence will be a better option. Don't say or call me then a prophet because that is what it will turn to. My postulation may be idiotic and unreasonable and not achievable in a vale man's mind. Igbo youths are massacred in cold blood on simple excuse that they are agitating for Biafra without any form of arms; only with flags. Such heinous crimes may be wished off because it concerns igbos and our so called elders and elites are cowards and afraid. Boko Haram has killed not less than 100,000 men, women and children including our muscle wielding soldiers yet none has been prosecuted. However they are been rewarded with cash. Fulani herdsmen are every where displaying military grade guns and no questions are asked as to how the weapons entered into their hands and who are they serving. But ordinary military camouflage won by an unarmed civilian even women are beaten to stupor and stripe naked under simple reason it is military attire. Ibos are angry!!. Can any locate one single federal govt completed project in the whole eastern Nigeria? Instead we are marginalized, killed, robbed by law enforcement agents, wide spread injustice both to so called elites in every field/sector. NDA, Airfoce, Military university, Jaji etc consecrated only in the moslem North. Ordinary Refinery is better piped over our heads than to be built on any ibo state. This is painful........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by COCKCROW: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Naa why
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by Sagay212: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Manbryto:

So you saying there is an agenda for pogrom/genocide of the Igbo race. And you accuse igbos of hate speech? What could be more hypocritical than this?

I don't care what rubbish you type. Your ipod king has said he is ready for war and if he brings it on, he will get it double fold. You guys sit down and watch him insult people, form a senseless ogbunigwe secret service and even cheer him on. You go out disturbing other peoples peace and constituting nuisance all in the name of a deceitful peaceful protest. You call a protest peaceful but you throw stones and weapons at the security forces and expect them to smile and clap for you. The most annoying thing is that you evil ipods on NL will be cheering the gullible ones on, you will be coming up with all sorts of propaganda just to incite the daft illiterate ipods in the village so that they can start their problem and when the get arrested, you come to the internet and lie that 50 ipod pigs have been shot. The same way all you daftos refused to accept the police investigation on ozubulu killings and instead blamed it on herdsmen. You know how to start trouble and when you get that trouble, you start crying. you will twist peoples words and comments to suit your victim playing madness.

The only genocide agenda is that which kanu is about to bring upon himself, you and his senseless followers.

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by salford1: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
passey:
Where in Nigeria is IGWEOCHA?
i was about to ask the same question.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by obailala(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
nobleblood:
This the reward we get for kicking Jonathan out and replacing him with a dead meat like bubu. Non of us can deny the trouble we are in now. Denial has a limit.

north and their elite mindset is killing this country no doubt. We can be one Nigeria as long as they are ruling. But when a minority ascend the throne, all hell brakes loose!. We are talking hate speech now right? But some of us with lengthy memory, can remember the abuse hauled at the former president. Even went as far as his family. Some even showing their faces on live TV. Yet no one was arrested. Our ecomnoy is in recess. No economic blue print to follow. I doubt if this man knows what the term even means. I work here at beta glass in delta state. This time last two years , we were haulinng as much as fifty trucks of bottles per day. Food vendors where everywhere here. Rechards cards sellers are doing good business.

Now we feel lucky to haul out ten trucks. No card seller in site. All the food vendors have left. Except one mama Evelyn. Yet everyone who speak up against this government is branded a political enemy. Jonathan's administration was one of the best as far as the history of this country was concern. If you don't believe me check with your pocket. But no. The northern elite with their superiority complex. As well as those dishonest yorubas will beg to differ. Because it makes them look bad. Pride!. Shame on them! Of all the elites with their eduction, it was a small boy that finally ascend the country to the number one economy spot in africa. Dont fight me. Fight the facts. They say didn't reflect on the ground. Well, at list fake us back to that number one spot let's start from there.

Another evidence that the whole separatist movement is just nothing but political opposition against APC/PMB in disguise. When would some people just get it into their heads that GEJ has lost the election and cannot be the president?... Wailings from 2015 election is about to be sustained for 4 good years.. TUfia!
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
And someone said Rivers don't support BIAFRA..
Jokers of the century..

According to 2face, freedom is life...

And your deluded akpu brain will keep deceiving you that Rivers support biafra.
You better go take your dirty akpu brothers from your barren landlocked erosion ravaged SE from the streets of Port Harcourt.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by jrusky(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
I have to say something again and I know it will anger them and as usual I don't give a bleep in fact IPOOH can go to hell I give no shit.

The police made a big mistake by firing on them as I used to say no need firing at them just pick them up straight to Borno or Yola dump them in the prison yard there and forget about them and let see who will rescue them simple as that. I have always maintain that I support any agitation for separation but not the way my people are going about it and I still keep asking this question over and over who the hell is Kanu and who gave him the authority for him to belief he is the one that can do it?

These foolish IPOOH and Nazi Kanu I watched a video yesterday with some cultist called BSS or ASS this he goat called Nazi Kanu was inspecting like he is emperor of the east with some horrible beast looking a s s holes he called his foot officers I just shook my head in sorry for my people allowing a bloody bastard who has no resemblance of his so called father to be leading them. The question I ask so after Kanu live a full wasted life in UK he came down here to waste the life of these goats standing around him so these ones has no job? And later they will say they are being marginalize while their mates are at work, some in their business making living for their family, some hustling and these fools stand here to be pulled around by this *UK Failure Nazi Kanu*?

These has gone too far it's time the authority pick this animal off the street once and for fe time keepng quiet and ignoring him this much long is not the best answer he has gone too far daring the govt and he must be put to his place right now and if anyone is afraid something will happen its a lie nothing will happen forming a security operative calling it BSS is a treason and felony offence its a direct challenge of war in the land and for those saying UN nation fact finders are coming to East may thunder fire UN, where were they when Boko Haram almost killed everybody, where were they when America invaded Iraq, where were they when after Ghaddafi fell the blacks are being killed like goats in Libya, where were they when Central Africa turn to war zone, where were they when Rwanda genocide happened? so for all you idiots from IPOOH waiting for UN I bet you the entire East would have be consumed before the stupid UN will wake up from their slumber then you will have yourself to blame.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by freedomchild: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Nda mi... I stand here
I thought you said "we south south are not part of Biafra".
I've earlier said that your problem is nothing but low self esteem
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by OlaMiki: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
you are wasting ur time , Nigeria will remain one even when ur grand grand grand son is born.

This ur grammer no go werk.

Go look for better job to do
Freemancipation:

He is making the same exact excuse that the wicked and racist whites gave for continuing slavery and colonial exploitation of the black man. Mind you, this is done out of desperation to cage biafrans in the nigerian quagmire. The Fraudgerians will even make a deal with the devil to make sure biafra never leaves.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by smileyoo: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
in a civilized nation, you don't shoot un-armed citizens. where there is love & acceptance of citizens as your compatriots you don't settle quarrels with them by killing them or even aiming to kill them. its time the so-called ipob, use their sense and stop exposing our young ones for destruction. from history accounts. in africa you don't gain freedom without serious fights, because our leaders 're primitive, un-civilized & highly selfish.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by jamjo: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:
Why do ipob deceive themselves by always eager to to label their protest as PEACEFUL PROTEST? What is peaceful in forcefully trying to free your members in police custody

Agitation aside, where did you see any force, did you see any of them inside the police station? What is wrong in protesting to demand the release of someone or group of individuals in police custody. What kind of society is this, how can the one entrusted to protect are the ones that are inflicting pain. Like it or not they are peaceful anytime there is an altercation the law enforcement are the ones that started it. IPOB protester are the most peaceful protesters I have seen in Nigeria with the amount of crowd . If the can't conduct a peaceful protest in democratic country. Democractic government my foot, what are the reasons law enforcement have that made them to open fire on protesters, IPOB is legal organization court has confirmed so why are our law enforcement are firing life bullet on innocent individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by ikwubaba: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Freemancipation:

He is making the same exact excuse that the wicked and racist whites gave for continuing slavery and colonial exploitation of the black man. Mind you, this is done out of desperation to cage biafrans in the nigerian quagmire. The Fraudgerians will even make a deal with the devil to make sure biafra never leaves.

To get what from Biafrans kwanu?

Don't why they don't just allow them go. People who depend on other regions to survive are clamoring for independence. Forget about exiting Nigerians with ND
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:
Why do ipob deceive themselves by always eager to to label their protest as PEACEFUL PROTEST? What is peaceful in forcefully trying to free your members in police custody
And what's violent about their move? Are you indirectly saying that human rights are non existent?
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by glassjar1: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ngene44:
go and read the dependency theory. Africans must sign any thing from the UN. I am more igbo than you but I can not go and protest before a gunman without holding anything to protect my self.
Get lost impostor.
Get away get lost like your other tribe member (Afonja banza) Wakakwa .

Skull miner tribe
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by chiiraq802(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Izzokey
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by Ngene44: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
ccudoye:
senior idiota liķe you
tell me any africa country that have achieved sovereignty from an existing nation through a peaceful processing?
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Stupid people
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
freedomchild:
I thought you said "we south south are not part of Biafra".
I've earlier said that your problem is nothing but low self esteem

Sorry i forgot, that i had a space here to throw some bashing at some chest beating, piggy and idiotic attache generals...

I will go and modify my post... Pls go back and read it after 5mins... Its gon be sweettttttttt. Freedompig..i like ur name
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by ZionJay(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Really surprised that the bullet could harm these people o,because I have severally seen them goading policemen to shoot that nothing will happen o. I hope this is not propaganda grin grin
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by banio: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nigeria police should discipline all these Igbos. Is Rivers State part of Biafra. Igbos should go to their red mud sliding fruitless land and demonstrate their stupidity. Port Harcourt is not and will never be Igweochi abi na chaa. Port Harcourt was sold to the whites by Ijaw Okrikans and Ikwerres. So let greedy IPods stay clear. Quote me wrongly and History will fall on you

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by sunnyside16(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Manbryto:

Too far you say, I saw some folks laughing over it. And you have not questioned what gave them the temerity to organize a security outfit, taking this guys lightly is what is plain stupidity. I pray this crisis doesn't escalate beyond this level. Once they take up arms, you will see a new dimension to this struggle and stakes will become higher and going back may not be an option. We will be having a little war in our backyard. Security agents should stop escalating this crisis by firing at unarmed people. They are appearing to be the aggressor. There may not be a winner at the end of the day

Igbo leaders and elders won't call this people to order. An ex corp member in Borno said that was how boko haram started.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Freemancipation:

The reason you fraudgerians keep hoping for war is that you think that you will win. This is far from the truth....

Things will play out radically different this time and it wont be in your favor.
as how?

biko wat has changed?
do u ppl now possess nukes to wipe out Nigeria?
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by linusbnn(m): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:

Why do the police arrest members of IPOB always?. Ipob is a duly registered body and Justice Binta Nyako has struck out that charge and hence IPOB is a legal body and since it's operation,we have never heard or seen them kill anyone or posse arms.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by diegwu01: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
An IBo Nation would not be created by Jobless miscreants, brainwashed idiots or illiterates. This constitutes 99% of the IPOB we hear about
the other 1% are the ones brainwashing and cashing in on the gullibility of the others

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by cuedish: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ngene44:
I am igbo. Africa is not yet civilized to understand your peaceful right to self determination. stop wasting your lives.

Better cone head-man ....One skirt for you. grin
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by cuedish: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
diegwu01:
An IBo Nation would not be created by Jobless miscreants, brainwashed idiots or illiterates. This constitutes 99% of the IPOB we hear about
the other 1% are the ones brainwashing and cashing in on the gullibility of the others
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by Greenthumb(m): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
attackgat:

The only pathetic thing here is the Nigerian in you that cant even allow you condemn the shooting of unarmed civilians as all civilised adults should.

Quick question: Ever been in any of these processions or whatever to push the cause??
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by mfm04622: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Manbryto:

Too far you say, I saw some folks laughing over it. And you have not questioned what gave them the temerity to organize a security outfit, taking this guys lightly is what is plain stupidity. I pray this crisis doesn't escalate beyond this level. Once they take up arms, you will see a new dimension to this struggle and stakes will become higher and going back may not be an option. We will be having a little war in our backyard. Security agents should stop escalating this crisis by firing at unarmed people. They are appearing to be the aggressor. There may not be a winner at the end of the day

The Police have the right to fire live ammunition towards crowd that don’t obey order to disperse. I saw they used tear gas and they didn't disperse. Next is rubber ammunition IF they have or straight to live ammunition.

They went to Police Station to free their detained members. So Police should hand them over or wait for the crowd to overwhelm them? How many are the policemen compared to the crowd? If you were a policeman serving in that police station faced with that situation, what would you have done? Simple question
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by 1shortblackboy: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Jokers of the century..

my friend sharrrap u know how many igbo people dey PH?..... sorry u be IPOB i forget say una no dey think
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by nengibo: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Jokers of the century..

Somebody like Wike athink? Why the police no finish all d pigs & idots sef
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by attackgat: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
diegwu01:
An IBo Nation would not be created by Jobless miscreants, brainwashed idiots or illiterates.

But they are Igbos right?

Compare that to your Nigerian nation that was created by white European slave traders.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by attackgat: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
mfm04622:

The Police have the right to fire live ammunition towards crowd that don’t obey order to disperse. I saw they used tear gas and they didn't disperse. Next is rubber ammunition IF they have or straight to live ammunition.

They went to Police Station to free their detained members. So Police should hand them over or wait for the crowd to overwhelm them? How many are the policemen compared to the crowd? If you were a policeman serving in that police station faced with that situation, what would you have done? Simple question

Ignoramus! Who told you that the police are allowed to shoot live rounds into a crowd because the crowd refused to disperse?

Since when has live ammunition become a method of crowd control?

Guns are onky supposed to be used by police in dire situations, people peacefully protesting is not a dire situation.

The backward mentality of you Nigerians is something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan, Abuja-Kaduna Can't Be Completed By Buhari - Reps / We Won't Obey Your Satanic Anti-Grazing Laws - Miyetti Allah / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.