Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Aspiring Footballer With Swollen Belly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aspiring Footballer With Swollen Belly (948 Views)

Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aspiring Footballer With Swollen Belly by BabyV1(f): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
An aspiring footballer is in constant pain due to a life-threatening condition that has caused his abdomen to bloat to 59 inches.

Bikash Hazarika, 21, from a remote village in Assam, northeast India, who weighs just 61kg, cannot walk, sit or sleep because his belly has swelled to an enormous 10kg.
For the past five years, Mr Hazarika has only been able to sleep in a seated position for one-and-a-half hours at a time, due to a condition known as congestive hepatomegaly.
Mr Hazarika said: β€˜It feels like I am dying a slow death. My life was perfect before.
β€˜I am losing all hopes of being able to live enough to get a treatment. It is already very late.’
http://www.hillscope.com/aspiring-footballer/

Re: Aspiring Footballer With Swollen Belly by Teaveapoet(f): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
he needs to undergo surgery. God Heal You.
Re: Aspiring Footballer With Swollen Belly by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
When did Indians start playin' football?

He better stick to cricket and not contaminate our beloved sport with incurable diseases.

He might even be a rapist who got jazzed by his victim cuz Arabs/Indians and rape na 5 & 6.

Btw, if he is still interested in playin' football, he should come to the NPFL & enrol as a goalkeeper. By the time dem fire those their unrefined 'akpu' shots ontop dat him belle, he'll be healed by force.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Quickly / NON-FLAMMABLE, HEALTHY E-CIGARS AVAILABLE at AFFORDABLE PRICES(pics) / Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.