|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,007,851 members, 4,256,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 May 2018 at 07:56 PM
|Customer Service Related Opportunity/job by stainlessjoe: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2017|
A highly reputable Financial Risk and Investment company needs the services of qualified Customer Service Related Job/Sales Executives/Financial Analyst in their new Yaba Regional Office. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive services.
Serves customers by providing product and service information.
Resolving product and service problems.
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Attend to customers enquires promptly and efficiently.
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
• Assist with the collection and maintenance of project information, including progress photos, project story boards, client/stakeholder feedback and any innovations and lessons learned.
• Work with other key areas of the business to identify opportunities to improve approach to tendering and tender submission content.
• Best Practice Tender Presentation.
• Marketing Assistance in content with development for marketing information requirements.
Minimum of ND/HND/Bachelor degree.
Preferably majoring social sciences.
Sound research skills with an ability to use wide range of sources.
Strong analytic skills.
Good organizational skills and the ability to patronize tasks and manage multiple pieces of work.
High level of integrity and transparency.
Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Must motivated, committed, hard-working individuals that are willing to learn new skills and are keen to experience new cultures and working practices.
Should also be able to demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Good communication skills.
All applicant CVs should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: it is for people residing in Lagos and environs only. and send your CV on or before Friday 25th August, 2017
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31